Zetsu and Kisames origin theory.

Shinji

5th Division Captain
Well we all know that Orachimaru was a former member of Akatsuki, and was Sasori's partner for some unknown amount of time. My possible thoughts of why Orachimaru joined Akatsuki has due with the certain experiments he was doing in konoha. He was caught emiting genes of the first hokage, into 60 babies, 59 died only one survived Yamato. It was getting kind of hard of him to do his experiments in secrets, eventually he got caught and then defected to Akatsuki. My thought is the only reason he joined Akatsuki is to develop his technique that will help him gain immortality, thus he experimented and tried to make a host for himself.
My suggestion is that he injected the first hokages genes in Zetsu, being that the first was a master in mokuton and biju- control ability. thus orachimaru thought that grass type form would be a great way to contain these genes. this could be a reason why zetsu is the one handling the biju such as nibi.
My thoughts on kisame is that Orachimaru injected him with the second hokages gene. And being the second was a master in water style jutsus, it would explain why kisame can use water- based jutsu without a water source with great force just like the 2nd can.
The reason i believe then why orachimaru defected is due to the fact he could not duplicate the sharingan in his experiments and he was not strong enough to take Itachi's body. I believe he tried to take Itachi's body but failed, and due to the fear of dying he left to the hidden sound village, where he planed his attack on konoha and to take sasukes body over.
Please tell me what you think of this theory?

Kisame has control over water jutsu because he is from Kirigakure. And he's a little older than Kakashi, IIRC, so he's to old to be an Oro experiment.

All we know about Zetsu is he's from Kusagakure, and spies for Akatsuki by moving through the ground. I think he is just using a secret jutsu for his fly trap. And Orochimaru used a similar jutsu to Zetsu's jutsu in the Forest of Death. He took Nibi to Akatsuki headquarters because he can move faster than Hidan or Kakuzu, so there's less chance of someone taking the body back.

ShadowKaton said:
Kisame has control over water jutsu because he is from Kirigakure. And he's a little older than Kakashi, IIRC, so he's to old to be an Oro experiment.

All we know about Zetsu is he's from Kusagakure, and spies for Akatsuki by moving through the ground. I think he is just using a secret jutsu for his fly trap. And Orochimaru used a similar jutsu to Zetsu's jutsu in the Forest of Death. He took Nibi to Akatsuki headquarters because he can move faster than Hidan or Kakuzu, so there's less chance of someone taking the body back.

Kisame is 29 in part 1 and 31 in part two while orachimaru is 50-51 in part 1 and 53 in part 2 so i don't think he is to old to be an Oro experiment, but their r only two people we know of that can use water based jutsu without a water source, kisame and 2nd hokage, it is just not a coincidence.

Kisame is Kage level. So is Nidaime. It seems that high level Suiton users can create their own water. But it probably requires alot of chakra, so its perfect for Kisame's large chakra supply.

Oro didn't start experimenting until about his late 30's-40's, IIRC. So Kisame would be about 5 in Kirigakure. It seems that Orochimaru needs infants for his experiments, so Kisame would be to old and was born in the wrong country to be an Oro experiment.

i heard some people wondering about zetsu and his believed kekki genkai, some think its the byakugan, i think it is possible to think if orachimaru was experimenting, he probally tried to make a imitation on the sharingan or byakugan, but you cannot truly copy a kekki genkai, and probally made another alternation to those and probally has his own special traits.

ShadowKaton said:
Kisame is Kage level. So is Nidaime. It seems that high level Suiton users can create their own water. But it probably requires alot of chakra, so its perfect for Kisame's large chakra supply.

Oro didn't start experimenting until about his late 30's-40's, IIRC. So Kisame would be about 5 in Kirigakure. It seems that Orochimaru needs infants for his experiments, so Kisame would be to old and was born in the wrong country to be an Oro experiment.

The only reason i believe why kisame and Zetsu r experiments r due to the way they look, you know, unless their r know aliens living in the naruto world this is the only way i can explain it.

ShadowKaton said:
They could have bloodlines, or use secret clan jutsu. That is a very plausible explination to their apperances.

not really i haven't seen appearances resembling animals or plants from bloodline or clan jutsus, (due to the fact it has not been shown yet), only thing that comes close is Oro's curse mark.

We've barely seen anything outside Konohagakure, and you want to argue that there can't be jutsu that change your apperance? The truth is that they are most likely not experiments, and use Kekkei Genkai or secret jutsus.

ShadowKaton said:
We've barely seen anything outside Konohagakure, and you want to argue that there can't be jutsu that change your apperance? The truth is that they are most likely not experiments, and use Kekkei Genkai or secret jutsus.

look kid im not friggen argueing with you, what you r trying to base your ideas r on things you haven't seen, so far u haven't seen normal people outside the contact of orachimaru look lik that have you. And you can't base your statement on jutsu that change your appearance because you have not seen it have you. and if it is jutsu that changes your appearance it should take chakra and unless your the kyuubi you do not have a unlimited amount of chakra that constantly keep that image and due moves. It is really irritating how people just discredit things without thinking it over. People in the naruto world r people and started off as people, and if you were ninja you want to create yourself as a venus fly trap, with a split personality. It doesn't make sense you seen people from the hidden mist village they don't look like kisame, look at raiga and zabuza they look normal. A 13 year old kid like yourself seems like you can't go in indeptly what it is i guess?

Sesshomaru Uchiha said:
look kid im not friggen argueing with you, what you r trying to base your ideas r on things you haven't seen, so far u haven't seen normal people outside the contact of orachimaru look lik that have you. And you can't base your statement on jutsu that change your appearance because you have not seen it have you. and if it is jutsu that changes your appearance it should take chakra and unless your the kyuubi you do not have a unlimited amount of chakra that constantly keep that image and due moves. It is really irritating how people just discredit things without thinking it over. People in the naruto world r people and started off as people, and if you were ninja you want to create yourself as a venus fly trap, with a split personality. It doesn't make sense you seen people from the hidden mist village they don't look like kisame, look at raiga and zabuza they look normal. A 13 year old kid like yourself seems like you can't go in indeptly what it is i guess?
You know, you don't have to be angry to be arguing. And this is just the net. Chill out. Just because someone is using somthing new and unseen, doesn't mean that they're an experiment. The only experiment we've really seen, Yamato, looks perfectly normal.

Umm... I believe he could have been an experiment, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Orochimaru's experiment. It could be someone else, but right now fingers are pointing to Orochimaru. Let's just look at his appearance for now. He looks like a cross of a shark and a human. He even has a sword with scales. (kinda odd...) Looks like an experiment to me...

Kisame is one of the Hidden Mist's 7 swordsmen. The most powerful of them, and obviously from the Hidden Mist, a village that specializes on water techniques.

We've seen powerful elemental water ninja use high level water jutsus without a body of water around before, specifically Nidaime, during his battle with Sandaime. Kisame is also a Kage level combatant, and can do the same thing.

You also have to remember, the atmosphere contains water, a good amount of it too, what do you think humidity is? Simply water in the air that still hasn't become to dense to fall as rain yet.

So pulling water out of the air around him shouldn't be to difficult, just like Gaara compacts minerals and makes sand from the earth around him.

Not to mention, I seriously doubt Akatsuki members would let Orochimaru experiment on them.

Back
Top Bottom