• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Zabuza vs Mei Terumi

Draghensalk

The Savior
Rematch

Zabuza have do training to fullfil his revenge against the Mizukage that put out his coup defeated him and exiliated him from the hidden mist village in the past

Knowledge:Manga(They know some jutsu of each other due to their previous fight)
IC
Distance:50m

trocollo

Why are you so dedicated to the "Zabuza tried the coup on Mei" cause?

Mei wins btw, better portrayal and better abilityes

Draghensalk

The Savior
A lot of things are "facts", yet you're particularly dedicated to this instead of other infinte numbers of facts, ence my question, I don't undertand your motive
I'm not particularly dedicated to this i've only posted this thread talking about it so where is all this dedicating?

trocollo

I'm not particularly dedicated to this i've only posted this thread talking about it so where is all this dedicating?
Idk I implied you were dedicated at the start and you confirmed it with this kind of response:
Because is a fact that
> Why are you dedicated?
> (I'm dedicated) Beacause (insert reason why)

The way you reponded gave away your confirmation instead of denying it, but if you now say it's not the case then I'll not delve into it further than this

Draghensalk

The Savior
Idk I implied you were dedicated at the start and you confirmed it with this kind of response:

> Why are you dedicated?
> (I'm dedicated) Beacause (insert reason why)

The way you reponded gave away your confirmation instead of denying it, but if you now say it's not the case then I'll not delve into it further than this
Which kind of Dupe are you?

trocollo

:headscratWhat is the meaning?
You know, in the games you got the villager that gives you the quest to find the goblin that stole his tools, or the king that tells you to kill the demon lord, the merchant that sells to you the potions, the blacksmith that sells you the weapons and if you try to sell them again they'll fetch half the price etc...

Draghensalk

The Savior
You know, in the games you got the villager that gives you the quest to find the goblin that stole his tools, or the king that tells you to kill the demon lord, the merchant that sells to you the potions, the blacksmith that sells you the weapons and if you try to sell them again they'll fetch half the price etc...
:saitama
GO AWAY

Via via dal mio thread

trocollo

Jesus Christ......:tiredpepe i don't want to know even what it is i don't care write normal english thing please
I diagnose you with a moderate case of "denial of canon", the cause is the "Zabuza tried the coup on Mei" syndrome :mercydab

And with this I take my leave cause it's just off topic rants at this point:

@MShadows This dude's neg react spamming me and possibly trocollo, and keeps posting garbage and trolling.
Just a bunch of ratings shoudn't be a violation, but it's better if we stop with the back to back off topic responses on ourselves as that can be flaming or whatever is called

Top Bottom