Your own Edo Tensei...

Hagen

You're gonna hear me roar
Scenario: You are the master Orochimaru sama :oro
You are fighting against a fearsome enemy (AL, the Kyuubi, Kabuto's true self, etc). You need to use Edo Tensei to make the dead rise to help you in order to save your ass. You can pick anyone dead to this date on Naruto.

Rules:
- Only 2 zombies. Just like the fight against Sandaime.
- Due to some problems in the other world, you cant summon any Hokage
(1th, 2th, Yondaime or Sandaime)

Who would you pick?

Last edited:
Okay.

First. The renowned Third Kazekage. I dunno if he's the third, but he's the one Sasori turned into a puppet.

Second. Konoha's White Fang - Hatake Sakumo.

(my third bet would probbably be an Uchiha. Maybe Uchiha Shisui.. if that's his name. I cant recall, but the one Itachi killed to accquire MS)

I would revive the Uchiha Clan.

just because it would be humerous to see the look on Sasuke's face. XD

You know, there is no real choice. Not that many people are dead in naruto >.<
Not counting annonymous ANBUs and uchiha clan (its members are also a no-name >.>)

So.. I'll go with Hatake Sakumo. And maybe... Chiyo XD

Luna_Laverne said:
You know, there is no real choice. Not that many people are dead in naruto >.<
Not counting annonymous ANBUs and uchiha clan (its members are also a no-name >.>)
So.. I'll go with Hatake Sakumo. And maybe... Chiyo XD
What about Haku, Zabuza, Sasori, all the sound 5 , all the sound trio, Hayate, the Kazekages, Obito, Gatou...

I would pick: Kimimaro and Sasori.

Oooh, a healthy kimimaro.. dead but healthy. If he was already indestructable when he was alive a zombie Kimimaro means pure pwnage. And if we add 298 deadly puppets backing him up with all sort of weapons, i can own everyone.

Last edited:
Kimimaro and... And... And...

Kimimaro and Haku probably. Imagine that, if Haku was able to take Kimimaro with him through the mirrors. Pure pwnage.

Narutimate Hero said:
Okay.
First. The renowned Third Kazekage. I dunno if he's the third, but he's the one Sasori turned into a puppet.
Why not revive Sasori instead, the kazekage is one of his 298 puppets.

Locard said:
Why not revive Sasori instead, the kazekage is one of his 298 puppets.

Good point. but I always think that the Kazekage was in some kind of disadvantage during his fight against Sasori (maybe too soft and lenient to deliver the finishing blow to the kid?)

But even he lost completely, I always wanted to see what he was capable of, not by just being a puppet.

I wonder if the power of the jutsus are weakened by being a puppet, now that Sasori is dead we will never know.

I would try reviving the most powerful Raikage and Mizukage. Raikage just seems like he is incredibly powerful and same with Mizukage.

Back
Top Bottom