• Itachi and Kisame

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Hidan and Kakuzu

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Team Yondaime

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters

vagnard

What is your favourite team in the series in terms of the members, interaction between them, backstory, powers, etc?

1-Team 7A: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi
2-Team 8: Kiba/Akamaru, Hinata, Shino and Kurenai
3-Team 10: Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji and Asuma
4-Team Gai: Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee and Gai
5-Team Sand: Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Baki
6-Team Yondaime: Kakashi, Rin, Obito and Yondaime
7-Team Sannin: Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru and Sandaime
8-Sound 3: Zaku, Kin and Dosu
9-Sound 5: Kimmimaro, Tayuya, Sakon/Ukon, Kidomaro and Jiroubo
10-Team Mist: Zabuza and Haku
11-Akatsuki 1: Itachi and Kisame
12-Akatsuki 2: Sasori and Deidara
13-Akatsuki 3: Hidan and Kakuzu
14-Akatsuki 4: Deidara and Tobi
15-Team7B: Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato
16-Team 7C: Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Kakashi

My favourite is Team 7 by far. 2 of my favourites characters are in the team (Sasuke and Kakashi). Sakura became a way better character after the timeskip....and I love the friendship/rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke.

My order would be:

1-Team 7A
2-Team 10: Shikamaru and Asuma are awesome. Ino has a strong conection with Sakura. They are relevant enough and interesting.
3-Deidara and Tobi: Evil and very funny.
4-Zabuza and Haku: Probably the most emotional pair in the whole series. The first arc and the chunnin exam were the best of Naruto.
5-Team Yondaime: a parallel of team 7.
6-Itachi and Kisame: Kisame is one of my favourites villians...he is a good contrast to Itachi. Itachi isn't too interesting but he has an interesting background with Sasuke. Overall...very decent team.
7-Sasori and Deidara
8-Team Sand
9-Sannin
10-Team Gai
11-Sound 5
12-Team 8
13-Sound 3
14-Hidan and Kakuzu
15-Team7B: Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Kakashi
16-Team 7C: Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato

I'll pick in order have a few fav teams, I can't pick one :)

1. Team 7
2. Akatsuki 1
3. Akatsuki 3
4. Team Yondaime

The Sannin. God I hope we get to see a flashback to the three of them working together.

Can you imagine the sheer havoc the three of them could cause together?

Wrath said:
The Sannin. God I hope we get to see a flashback to the three of them working together.

Can you imagine the sheer havoc the three of them could cause together?
A similar kind of havoc their students could cause if they were to reunite.

Still, though, the Sannin against anyone just isn't fair.

Hmm, wow, this was hard. XD Anyways, here are some of my favorites:

1. Team Yondaime
2. Team Mist
3. Team Sannin
4. Team 8
5. Akatsuki 4
6. Team Sand
7. Akatsuki 2

I voted Team Sand because:

1. Gaara is da shiz
2. Kankuro's puppets are da shiz
3. Temari's hotness is da shiz

shiz + shiz + shiz = 3shiz = my favorite team.

:)

9Tail-Hokage said:
A similar kind of havoc their students could cause if they were to reunite.

Still, though, the Sannin against anyone just isn't fair.
Not yet, though. None of them are even close to their masters.

Wrath said:
Not yet, though. None of them are even close to their masters.
Granted, but whenever Team 7 reunites and they combine their efforts on some poor sap(s), I'd wager that it'd be an accurate portrayal of what the Sannin did to people in their youth, more or less.

Team 7 by far. And by Team 7 I mean Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Team Yamato couldn't hold a candle to what Team 7 has.

Anyway, Team 7 is pretty much the main point of the plot. As a unit they are so developed that they could be considered a character. It's one of the strongest relationships in the manga and you can see how it changes and reacts to every pressure and situation that comes their way. Team 7 changes each character in it for the better and probably goes through the most emotional range out of every team there is.

Team 7 ftw <3

I was in a rush before. I will give more detail to my answer.
1) Team 7. I still am a big, BIG0 fan of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi. Each character I want more fights from all of them. I want to see Sasuke with more elements and mangekyo. I want to see Sakura as a genjitsu user. Naruto to be Naruto and also have a few more 4th like qualities. Anymore from Kakashi and it is just bonus. Yamato and Sai have been added to the mix. Yamato is still a character I want to learn more about. But mokuton is fun to watch. Sai was a good move by Kishi. Can't wait to see more of what he can do.

2) Team Gai. The two main reasons are Neji, and Lee. Also I love Gai, but they could of done more with tenten. Anyone who doesnt like Neji should be shot. And Lee is adorable at times and I see myself rooting for him at times.

3) Team Sand the main reason is Gaara. Was at fan of his since the forest of death.

I like "Team 7A" much more than other teams... Because... like SplinterNet said... what have you been reading about all these time? Members in team 7 grow onto each other. They make people realize a team is greater than sum of individuals.

I like Sannins, too. How they are excellant ninjas trained by Sandaime but come up with different ideologies and are driven into different paths in life.

And also sand siblings... In the beginning, they are being very considerate of their evil brother, at times afraid. And after Gaara changes, they changed the fear and worry into admiration and affirmation. And each of them got some cool skills under their sleeves.

I like a lot of character interactions. But these are my favorite ones.

Itachi and Kisame cause their power. After the time skip, their duplicates or whatever those were only had a fraction of Itachi's and Kisame's total power, and still faired really good against team Gai and team Kakashi.

<3 Team 7! <3 The old one :amuse

Other team 7 fans already said what is great about this team, so I don't need to repeat it.

Splinternet said:
Team 7 by far. And by Team 7 I mean Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Team Yamato couldn't hold a candle to what Team 7 has.

Anyway, Team 7 is pretty much the main point of the plot. As a unit they are so developed that they could be considered a character. It's one of the strongest relationships in the manga and you can see how it changes and reacts to every pressure and situation that comes their way. Team 7 changes each character in it for the better and probably goes through the most emotional range out of every team there is.

Team 7 ftw <3
splintered pretty much just summed up my thoughts :grin

Back
Top Bottom