You know what I just thought of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelci

Fanfic Whore
I know this is a pointless thread but I just thought about all the fillers we'll have to go through again when it's dubbed. What do you guys think about that?

Hahahaha yeah. While we'll be watching the KG or any other parts that Kishi comes out with at that time they'll be stuck with the filler era.

Or maybe they'll skip some of the fillers and only show the good ones. Which would reduce the number rather dramatically.

When fillers hit the Naruto Dub, all those dub watchers will want to watch the subbed naruto. This will lead to VIZ cracking down on the sub and being more strict which will spell doom for us all!

Actually, what's the point in dubbing the fillers? The dub isn't going to catch up the manga now is it?

^ Hehehe, possibly.

I think, if they're smart, VIZ will dub the episodes, but not release them for weekly adventures. I think they should either release the episodes onto DVD only as a special, side adventure sort of thing.

Or, have them shown on TV, but daily rather than weekly, so that it'd only last 3 months, rather than a year and a half.

K-weave
It will definately take a long time, but the dub will eventually get caught up with the manga...but that'll probably be when Naruto is...*sigh*finished.

Catterix
Argh I hope they put it in a boxed set or something. I know a lot of people who love Naruto but only watch the dubbed version...hehehehe. Now that I think of it I sorta can't wait for the fillers to come on. They get to go through the same pain we did!

neo-dragon said:
I probably won't watch the fillers dubbed. Seeing them once was more than enough. I'm not sure why so many sub watchers hate the dub though. I'm quite enjoying watching the chuunin exam again. So what if they're speaking english? It's still Naruto in all the ways that count.
Yeah, Dub episode 50 FTW!

I would probably watch the dub fillers for the sake of completism.

Sasuke0091 said:
K-weave
It will definately take a long time, but the dub will eventually get caught up with the manga...but that'll probably be when Naruto is...*sigh*finished.

And that's the way it should be, however it would be a very sad day when the dub finally reaches the end.

there is a rumor that the fillers aren't going to get lisenced, therefore not dubbed

not sure about that, though

K-weave said:
Yeah, Dub episode 50 FTW!

I would probably watch the dub fillers for the sake of completism.

And that's the way it should be, however it would be a very sad day when the dub finally reaches the end.

It's 86 more episodes to go.

1 and a half year and let's see what's gonna happen.

Kitsunejenna said:
there is a rumor that the fillers aren't going to get lisenced, therefore not dubbed

not sure about that, though

That rumour is stupid and not based on any facts or common sense.

When the Garlic Jr. and the Other-World Tournament Saga aired in DBZ, I didn't know they were filler episodes, so I am sure there are people out there that don't have all the knowledge of the Naruto anime that are going to see them as filler, but just another set of episodes. Those that read the manga and stuff will probably know.

dragonbattousai said:
When the Garlic Jr. and the Other-World Tournament Saga aired in DBZ, I didn't know they were filler episodes, so I am sure there are people out there that don't have all the knowledge of the Naruto anime that are going to see them as filler, but just another set of episodes. Those that read the manga and stuff will probably know.

Fair point, I didn't know about Naruto fillers till 20-odd episodes ago.

If they do show fillers in the dub, they should do 101, the tea country arc (If they do 101, they have to do this, as an excuse to shove Sasuke back in the hospital), the Bikouchuu arc, and... the current filler arc.

But at that point we'd still have new canon episodes coming every week from Japan, so...(well, hopefully.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom