• Akatsuki

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Leaf Village

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No Where its IMPOSSIBLE!

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sasori and Orochimaru would give them a good match.

Also, where is the location?

In that case, in the desert:

- Kazekage Gaara, Pre-extraction

- Deidara

I think an arial assult would be very hard for the Hokages to defend and offend.

Orochimaru + Sasori
Jiraiya + Kisame
Deidei + Sasori
Deidei + Kisame
Al + Zetsu (It's true)
Kazekage Gaara (Desert trooper mode...AKA- Shukaku in Desert)+Deidara
KN9 + Pakkun

My sig says it all. Also, Kazekage Gaara + Deidara would be one of the other strong tag teams.

You said any two people. Therefore I choose

Goku and Megaman.

Goku destroys them both, while Megaman cheerleads. Simple.

Any biju duos can match Sandaime and Yondaime.
For shinobis-
AL+Itachi
Naruto prime+Sasuke Prime
Kazekage Gaara+Deidara
Oro+Sasori

Mansewerz said:
dude, Hiraishin, these two pwn anyone.

Explain how he can lay seals on Deidara and Gaara, who are both airbourne :huh?

Satetsu Kaihou said:
In that case, in the desert:

- Kazekage Gaara, Pre-extraction

- Deidara

I think an arial assult would be very hard for the Hokages to defend and offend.
Agreed. while Hiranshin(?) is a powerful ability, I dont Know if the Yondaime has a good enough throwing arm to reach them. also:
Sasori and Itachi

101 said:
You said any two people. Therefore I choose

Goku and Megaman.

Goku destroys them both, while Megaman cheerleads. Simple.

I'm laughing at your lame attempt to make a joke.

Inari and Konohamaru.

Good match up. Seems like Yondaime's not the type to hit kids. And I doubt Sandaime will hit a kid aswell, especially his grandson. The kids win by default.

AL and Zetsu would be the perfect match up against these two IMO.

Da_Ultimate said:
I'm laughing at your lame attempt to make a joke.
Really odd because I was being completely serious.

da_ultimate said:
Good match up. Seems like Yondaime's not the type to hit kids. And I doubt Sandaime will hit a kid aswell, especially his grandson. The kids win by default.

If you think that's funny, you're simple minded. What are you, 12?

[/QUOTE]

Anywhere? Alright then.

Sasori + Orochimaru - In the middle of the ocean; pre-Sandaime fight.

In case anyone is wondering, I chose the middle of the ocean for Manda. If Manda can fight as well as he does on land, imagine him in his area of expertise. Also, the fact that Oro can summon a hokage who seems to have suiton jutsus as his specialty also helps.

Additionally, Sasori also has an advantage in that Yondaime/Sandaime would be pushed under water at one point or another, in which they would be slowed down. Striking them then would become tremendously easier for him.

Those 2 are pratically the strongest of all ninjas. Maybe not Sarutobi anymore hes gotten too old maybe if he was like 30-50 and Yondaime was like the most talented.

Master of the Sharingan said:
For Hiraishin, he puts seals on Kunai and throws them at opponents.

Deidara/Gaara flys out of the way. It's hard to throw a linear projectile at those who can move in all directions.

If not, then Deidara sends clay birds at the Kunai b4 they hit him, and Gaara just pats them away with the sand.

I assure you, none of those Kunai's would get anywhere near them.

Hmm...I don't think anyone can beat them consistently, but any combination of the Sannin*, Akatsuki and Gaara would give them a run for their money. Maybe even beat them a couple of times. No combination can actaully beat them consistently enough to be considered stronger IMO.

*Yes, I include Tsunade in this (shock, horror :oh )

Since they both are dead: Konohamaru and Inari should be more than enough.

Okay, if what you meant is both of them when they were alive, in their prime, then:

- AL & Itachi
- Orochimaru & Sasori
- etc.

101 said:
Really odd because I was being completely serious.

If you think that's funny, you're simple minded. What are you, 12?

You were? You do know this is the "Naruto Battledome" right? Nothing but Naruto characters are being pitted against each other. Outskirts battledome, is the right place.

I never mentioned anything about his post being funny. Get your eyes checked, and re-read my post.

Satetsu Kaihou said:
Deidara/Gaara flys out of the way. It's hard to throw a linear projectile at those who can move in all directions.

If not, then Deidara sends clay birds at the Kunai b4 they hit him, and Gaara just pats them away with the sand.

I assure you, none of those Kunai's would get anywhere near them.
Yes I know, I was just explaining how the Yondaime uses hiraishin. Deidara and Gaara would still beat them.

Back
Top Bottom