• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Prediction Yamato's bounty after Wano

Van Basten

Black Lives Matter
300 to 400 million probably.

She’s a newbie. It partly depends on how much the WG hates that she’s Kaido’s flesh and blood.

She hasn’t done anything to deserve a billion.

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
500 to 700 million. If they say she was one of factors to Kaido's downfall and when see joins the Strawhats it should be at least around that. Or higher.

Eustathios

Hasn't done anything to deserve 1B+ in the government's eyes. Being Kaido's daughter means nothing. Ace was the PK's son and WB's heir, yet he was nowhere near renowned NW commanders. 500-700m and I'm being generous. Only reason she may be past the 500s is due to her connection with Ace and Oda not wanting a bounty below that.

Hawk9211

Hasn't done anything to deserve 1B+ in the government's eyes. Being Kaido's daughter means nothing. Ace was the PK's son and WB's heir, yet he was nowhere near renowned NW commanders. 500-700m and I'm being generous. Only reason she may be past the 500s is due to her connection with Ace and Oda not wanting a bounty below that.
she's much stronger though

Eustathios

she's much stronger though
Doesn't matter because bounty isn't all about strength. The WG will only know that she helped take down Kaido. And say, 600m as a starting bounty is nothing to laugh at when we know anything beyond 400 is hard to achieve and we only a few commanders make it to the 1B+ range.

The WG will only know that she helped take down Kaido. And say, 600m as a starting
She will not get B because of that only.

She will be SHP with Kaido's Oni blood.

And she will be treated as Luffy's top 3 commander and his crew will be a Yonko crew that is stronger than the beast pirates and all 3 YC from Kaido are 1B+.

Let alone that she is much stronger than king, Queen and Jack.

Jay.

Love
how are people so sure that the WG gonna tell the truth about what happened in Wano? Wano people don't even know about the Yonko?

Lmao

∃ ∧ ∨ ∩ ⊂ ⊃ ∪ ⊥
She will not get B because of that only.

She will be SHP with Kaido's Oni blood.

And she will be treated as Luffy's top 3 commander and his crew will be a Yonko crew that is stronger than the beast pirates and all 3 YC from Kaido are 1B+.

Let alone that she is much stronger than king, Queen and Jack.
It depends what the CP0 report of the events is, her 1v1ing Kaido and being a main player in his defeat should warrant a high bounty but we know that's not always the case, especially for someone with no previous bounty.

Not saying it's completely unfathomable she'll get 1bil but it's not how Oda usually does things, all I'll say is I won't be surprised if she's the first one to shoot for the billion range with her first bounty.

Skaddix

It depends what the CP0 report of the events is, her 1v1ing Kaido and being a main player in his defeat should warrant a high bounty but we know that's not always the case, especially for someone with no previous bounty.

Not saying it's completely unfathomable she'll get 1bil but it's not how Oda usually does things, all I'll say is I won't be surprised if she's the first one to shoot for the billion range with her first bounty.

I mean actually would she be the first? Have they given Kuzan a bounty yet?

Cause I assume he jump straight into the Billions on his first. Especially if he is teaming up with Blackbeard.
Granted Kuzan has far more reasons beyond combat strength and lineage that he be dangerous.
But yeah it depends on CP0 reports, the WG can fudge bounties a bit to hide stuff.

Heart Over Blade

Enlightened Despot
Hard to guess. On one hand, people in verse are still going to use bounty as a strength gauge so it can't be too low (under 500m). On the other it's her first bounty it'd be crazy for her to get 1B after one battle and have comparable bounty to top 3 yonkou commanders who take decades to achieve that amount. Her post wano bounty will tell us how consistent Oda plans to be with his bounty assignments.

Top Bottom