• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Yamamoto vs Jugram

Who wins?

• Total voters

monkeybananas

Uh, with full knowledge Jugram just kites till Yamamoto runs out of steam and either draws cause they both die to a nuclear meltdown or something or he finishes off an exhausted Yama

monkeybananas

Yamamoto was fortunate to have such an OP Bankai. So he loses, Jugram takes this high diff.
It’s not an op bankai it’s horribly one dimensional. It’s op in direct combat only.

it still has no way to and actually is a disadvantage compared to his shikai against someone with Aizen or Shinji’s shikai (if they were strong enough to withstand his bankai passively that is - looks like chojiro 1000 years ago was able to) for example

Adamant soul

Bankai Yamamoto stomps

The Balance Haschwalth isn't surviving a hit to start with so his ability's a non-issue. The Almighty pre-cog is only going to delay the inevitable as Yamamoto just resses the dead who bum rush him. Then while he's busy dealing with them (which pre-cog or not he has no choice but to do) Yama eventually hits him with North and that's a GG.

Hyugadoobadoo

Jugram high diff.

First, while Yama could just "North Gate GG" he just doesn't. He only Bankai's if he feels he has to, and since his Shikai is stronger than a LOT of Bankai's it's almost never necessary.

Assuming no Almighty, but the possession of Blut, he could control the damage he receives, INTENTIONALLY appearing to lose, until close to death then reversing scales.

Also, Yama is pretty dumb and can easily be manipulated into digging his own grave, as we have actually seen multiple times.

docj

i have returned
First, while Yama could just "North Gate GG" he just doesn't. He only Bankai's if he feels he has to, and since his Shikai is stronger than a LOT of Bankai's it's almost never necessary.
Since OP states Yama actually starts in bankai

we should be under the assumption he needs it and will use it to win

Daio

Yamamoto used North on Royd and he was still alive for a good minute. If Yamamoto landed North the same way on Jugram, what's stopping "The Balance" from redirecting that shit?

Hyugadoobadoo

Since OP states Yama actually starts in bankai

we should be under the assumption he needs it and will use it to win

I missed that part. If he starts in Bankai Yamamoto kills him. He can't survive even a normal sword swing to reverse scales with.

Ironically, he would never survive long enough to pressure a North Gate usage.

docj

i have returned
I missed that part. If he starts in Bankai Yamamoto kills him. He can't survive even a normal sword swing to reverse scales with.

Ironically, he would never survive long enough to pressure a North Gate usage.
Hash scales above Royd, by that alone he’d definitely warrant a North usage

Hyugadoobadoo

Hash scales above Royd, by that alone he’d definitely warrant a North usage

Actually, you are right. I concede that. He probably would warrant a north usage. I am not sure if it's fair or not to assume he would be alive long enough afterwards to reverse scales. So I still lean towards Yamamoto for this but not as much I guess?

TrueTrueTrue

After thinking about it, Yamamoto wins. His Bankai would obliterate the Friend Shield probably on contact, preventing Hashwalth from redirecting misfortune back at Yamamoto. Without that, he can't ever hurt to damage Yamamoto, and loses.

Corax

Jugram I think. His base is better than Royd's base so this buy default should force Yama to use all of his bankai moves. And frankly Royd wasn't instantly killed by North, so Jugram would have enough time to tip the scales even in worst case. I just can't see any win conditions for Yama here,he is fighting vs Royd's superior how can negate effects of his North and solar armor (akin to how Jugram negated Cang Du's armor). And just some skeletons won't stop Jugram as they are fodder.

Top Bottom