• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Yama vs. Team.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises

The Inaugural Head Captain of the Gtei 13.

Vs.

Burning Venom.

Gin Ichimaru.

&

Bazzard Black.

Conditions: Yamamoto starts in Shikai, Gin starts in Bankai, Bazz B starts in Vollständig.

Restrictions: No Bankai for Yamamoto.
Mindset: In character, begrudging teamwork.
Knowledge: Full for Yamamoto, manga for Team.
Distance: 17.4828394 meters apart, facing away from each other.

docj

i have returned
Yama with intelligence/full knowledge is even more dangerous than the brute we normally get

he wins

Siskebabas

Bazz B is weak link here, while Gin has AP to kill Yama idk if Bazz b is enough of distraction to make killing blow

TheTwelfthKenpachi

4-5-7-7, La Menuiserie mec
Gin could kill him, but the question is : can Bazz B be enough of a genuine concern to Genryusai that he has to focus him?
If he can, the team wins, if he fails to, Yama wins.

Absolutely not disrespecting Bazz ofc, losing to Shikai Yama is not something to be ashamed of.

Sablés

Gin could kill him, but the question is : can Bazz B be enough of a genuine concern to Genryusai that he has to focus him?
If he can, the team wins, if he fails to, Yama wins.

Absolutely not disrespecting Bazz ofc, losing to Shikai Yama is not something to be ashamed of.
Distance: 17.4828394 meters apart, facing away from each other.
Yamamoto doesn't need to turn to attack. His flame pillars envelop everything around him. The other two are not lucky from that distance.
Yama swings and Gin better pray that Bazz-B is ready.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Yamamoto doesn't need to turn to attack.
Being fair to Gin, he's no stranger to attacking from over his shoulder or behind his back. But Yamamoto does have an advantage of immediate AOE, that's no doubt.

Last edited:

WhiskeyThan

I could see Yama shifting his body to avoid a fatal wound even if he was blindsided by Shinso.

Just can’t let him Gin touch him under any circumstance.

14 division

I could see Yama shifting his body to avoid a fatal wound even if he was blindsided by Shinso.

Just can’t let him Gin touch him under any circumstance.
I feel like he would try to tank it as the strongest gotei member. He then dies as gin touch’s his stomach

WhiskeyThan

Gin starts in Bankai.
:pepesmoke
Forgot name

Still think with full knowledge and this distance, he’d fare okay and live.

Also an argument to be made that in the transition stage to implant the poison. Perhaps the air flow or force/fire outright could disrupt the reformation, never came up but I wonder if that could happen

Corax

Team I think. Gin needs only one cut to kill shikai Yama, and Baz should give him enough protection from heat to land it.

Siskebabas

I think people here overestimate Gins bankai just a tad bit, grazing Yama is just 50% of job, he still has to touch him for it to activate without getting roasted

MShadows

Deathbat
Bazz B goes Vollstandig off the bat and off-sets a sudden attack from Yama just enough to give Gin an opening to land a fatal headshot.

WhiskeyThan

Would have been hilarious if Aizen raised his Reiatsu level back and gin's arm just disappeared.

It could have been symbolic, but given what we know about Aizen you might want to activate it without touching him.

Either way we cannot draw a full conclusion. If he can do it remote at any time Gin becomes even stronger

Siskebabas

Would have been hilarious if Aizen raised his Reiatsu level back and gin's arm just disappeared.

It could have been symbolic, but given what we know about Aizen you might want to activate it without touching him.

Either way we cannot draw a full conclusion. If he can do it remote at any time Gin becomes even stronger
It is mighty specific to touch place you stabbed and then activate ability, rather just plainly activating it remotly

Lord Stark

Master of Dripmark
Bazz B goes Vollstandig off the bat and off-sets a sudden attack from Yama just enough to give Gin an opening to land a fatal headshot.
Not really in character for Bazz-B. With manga knowledge he’s gonna go in in base and probs get obliterated again. Esp since only Yama has full knowledge

Top Bottom