WTF is this??Sasuke and Orochimaru on episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3RpeNt

Banned
I saw the special and really the anime team deserve to die. what is this shit???Sasuke:Orochimaru u got time to speak on tv and not train me come to dojo asap.FFS.Production take this too far,I dont know when fillers end but i know for sure that they are totally morons and retards,hopelly for me i had not see all the fillers,but this is really rediculus ,i saw that many naruto fans become happy cause sasuke was on this goddamn episode,i dont understand why.Anime production and all this ppl in this studio taking drugs for sure.

They said that there would be a special apperance from before, we all saw this coming, I like it, I like how he looks in the robe, I don't like you, go die.

FrostXian said:
They said that there would be a special apperance from before, we all saw this coming, I like it, I like how he looks in the robe, I don't like you, go die.

Thanks for your good words

Making a point, Studio Pierrot consists of bastards. "Lets put Sasuke on, maybe SOMEONE will watch the fillers!"

you know i agree with the guy how come their is sasuke and oro and jiraiya doesn't do anything to stop it... weird huh?

FrostXian said:
Making a point, Studio Pierrot consists of bastards. "Lets put Sasuke on, maybe SOMEONE will watch the fillers!"

As i know Naruto fillers rating are high,yes ofc i dont mind put Sasuke in,But not this way,his conversation with Orochimaru was the most idiotic thing i had ever saw,this is my opinion,i dont wait to respect it,but this is the way i see this

I agree, the moment the episode finished i thought this was the worst thing they could've done... I mean it's okay for people to get excited over Sasuke being the guest... but god they just show HIS FACE and he said two lines the most... that was unbelievably crappy. I would compare it as if somebody sold you a house and said you'd buy it for sure because it has a pool and you've always wanted a pool, then it turns out to be a puddle-like thing :x (yes i know this comparison is very stupid, but it's the first thing t hat came to mind).

Other than that and the minor spoilers that are kinda obvious anyways, this episode was... normal, but i think the last part of the episode was a real big slip.

To conclude this post, i found it funny when Orochimaru said he would like to be invited to the set too, lol that was good.

S3RpeNt said:
As i know Naruto fillers rating are high,yes ofc i dont mind put Sasuke in,But not this way,his conversation with Orochimaru was the most idiotic thing i had ever saw,this is my opinion,i dont wait to respect it,but this is the way i see this
Actually for many manga people this is good, telling us and the anime people sasuke and the part 2 will be out soon.

Also, I dont think its stupid, why wouldnt someone want to go to a dojo and do stuff.
All in all:

-Good show
-Good guest
-Not good but good enough to not make it crappy.

i didnt really see what the big deal was, i actually enjoyed it kind of, its just a clip show that is outside of what is actualy going on, although i was hoping for a little more of sasuke

Kero-Chan said:
Actually for many manga people this is good, telling us and the anime people sasuke and the part 2 will be out soon.

Also, I dont think its stupid, why wouldnt someone want to go to a dojo and do stuff.
All in all:

-Good show
-Good guest
-Not good but good enough to not make it crappy.

I dont think that the Sasuke appearance have to do with Part 2 coming soon,i think they put Sasuke in this episode so they can higher the ratings like FrostXian said.I didnt like the way that Sasuke appeared it was useless and Sameless for anime and manga fans(for humanity too i bellieve :) )

this was a bad move on teh filler teams side.

like it would've been ok if they had showed 12 year old sasuke.

but no, they had to go and show friggin post time skip sasuke,
now all teh effort that kish put into making sasuke all mysterious in teh manga,
just wen to waste when they show it in anime.

it's like someone's watching ep 265 when they reach teh hideout but sasuke's face is still not being show and they'll be like " dude, why are you guys trying to hide his face if we already saw it in 202?:huh "

I didn't exactly mind Sasuke. But...Jiraiya was standing next to Orochimaru...shouldn't they have been trying to kill each other or something?

IndigoSkies said:
I didn't exactly mind Sasuke. But...Jiraiya was standing next to Orochimaru...shouldn't they have been trying to kill each other or something?

The point for me as i said was in the discussion between Oro and Sasuke,if Jiraya and Orochimaru was fighting in this episode sorry but i dont know how many murders i would have done :),cause if this happened i think a huge part of naruto story be destroyed

I'm just mad at the fact that Jiraiya was there... Sasuke was there... Orochimaru needs Sasuke to do his freaky little jutsu on... and if you get rid of the guy Orochimaru is going to use for his jutsu then Oro loses an advantage...

Is it just me?

Schecter said:
this was a bad move on teh filler teams side.

like it would've been ok if they had showed 12 year old sasuke.

but no, they had to go and show friggin post time skip sasuke,
now all teh effort that kish put into making sasuke all mysterious in teh manga,
just wen to waste when they show it in anime.

it's like someone's watching ep 265 when they reach teh hideout but sasuke's face is still not being show and they'll be like " dude, why are you guys trying to hide his face if we already saw it in 202?:huh "
Listen to this man/woman. ^^ He makes a very good point. :p

I personally, am not going to take this all as a bad thing though. We got to see a timeskip Sasuke, it could be a sign that Part 2 is coming really soon.

S3RpeNt said:
his conversation with Orochimaru was the most idiotic thing i had ever saw,this is my opinion,i dont wait to respect it,but this is the way i see this
He says pretty much the same thing in the manga. What was so idiotic about it?

this was prettry retareded lol i mean if there going by this
that means naruto is getting alot less training then you would have expected
lol i know its just a filler but cause they showed sasuke has already started training and naruto is doing gay missions lol doesnt exactly match up
and like everyone else said showing sasuke already kills the suspense for later
god they screwd up good this time

S3RpeNt said:
I saw the special and really the anime team deserve to die. what is this shit???Sasuke:Orochimaru u got time to speak on tv and not train me come to dojo asap.FFS.Production take this too far,I dont know when fillers end but i know for sure that they are totally morons and retards,hopelly for me i had not see all the fillers,but this is really rediculus ,i saw that many naruto fans become happy cause sasuke was on this goddamn episode,i dont understand why.Anime production and all this ppl in this studio taking drugs for sure.

This, my friends, is someone who takes even a light-hearted, outside of the storyline special episode FAR too seriously. Maybe you need to stop watching it for a while. It might help you put things in perspective.

ugh THAT WAS NOT TIME SKIP SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEE. With that said i didnt agree with the top 5 fights, especially since lee vs gaara wasnt in it.

Also Jiriaya acting all friendly and cool in Orochimarus hideout just wasnt cool, I mean they might as well show Sasuke playing cards with Itachi

lkayosl said:
this was prettry retareded lol i mean if there going by this
that means naruto is getting alot less training then you would have expected
lol i know its just a filler but cause they showed sasuke has already started training and naruto is doing gay missions lol doesnt exactly match up
and like everyone else said showing sasuke already kills the suspense for later
god they screwd up good this time

Who cares if they showed him, they still waited the same amount of time to see him as we did reading the manga...

neo-dragon said:
This, my friends, is someone who takes even a light-hearted, outside of the storyline special episode FAR too seriously. Maybe you need to stop watching it for a while. It might help you put things in perspective.

Too true...

Can we like all pitch in some money together to pay him to stop watching Naruto, so he wouldn't post here? Because I would.

It's a "special" episode for a reason. It doesn't take place in the Naruto Universe. Why do you think Sakura said "The producers made a great deal out of it" when talking about chouji's battle. Jeez, calm down folks it's not the end of the world. Also Sasuke was wearing the robe that he got when he first appeared at oros' hide out.

Last edited:
I don't see why people are making a big deal about Sasuke wearing the robe.......correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he wearing that when it showed him briefly in the Sea Country arc?

Oh well, anyway, I liked the episode considering it's not meant to be taken seriously or part of the actual storyline. But, the ending was kind of stupid, but oh well. The episode was sort of meant to be stupid (as in not taken seriously at all), so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom