• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Would Naruto really kill Borushiki?

This has nothing to do with power but if would Naruto really have the will to kill his own son if Borushiki is a threat and destroys the village i.e like Pain did. Would Naruto put the village's safety over Boruto? Or Boruto's life over the village? :hm

Foxfoxal

I mean Sasuke straight denied that Naruto would kill Borushiki.

But destroying the village ? it depends because for him to have the power to destroy the village he has to resurrect completely, by that point Boruto would be gone, so Naruto can kill him :hm

Charisma

He seems pretty honest about putting the village above all else. He'd likely hesitate, or at least attempt to find a different way, but if it came down to it, Naruto would definitely kill Boruto. Even Hashirama killed Madara after realizing there was no redemption for him.

Utopia Realm

Looking for a Happy Ending....
Boruto is Naruto's son while Madara was nothing for Hashirama, though.
If it came down to saving Hinata and Hinawari or Boruto in spite of the formers' lives, I'd say he would go for the kill.

Naruto has to be conscious of a 2nd potential Karma marking on his daughter if Borushiki fully revived.

Charisma

Boruto is Naruto's son while Madara was nothing for Hashirama, though.
It doesn't really matter. Madara and Hashirama (if Madara only briefly) thought of each other as family. Hashirama had shown that he was already willing to kill himself at Madara's request if it meant their dream came true. That's an act of far more compassion than anything Naruto has done for Boruto. Furthermore, Hashirama goes on to state that regardless of who it is, whether it be a friend, or even his own child, that he'd do what needs to be done. I think the relations in determination, given they are both reincarnations of Ashura, as well as the most progressed ones, are quite obvious.

Foxfoxal

Elaborate.
Itachi literally became his entire obsession and his sworn enemy, it's not the same as killing him if he gets possesed by an evil entity, he tried to kill him when he thought he was pure evil, he literally had a breakdown after he realized he was not evil.

Heck this same example shows how Itachi who was willing to kill the entire clan for saving the village could not kill Sasuke, his most beloved person.

Itachi literally became his entire obsession and his sworn enemy, it's not the same as killing him if he gets possesed by an evil entity, he tried to kill him when he thought he was pure evil, he literally had a breakdown after he realized he was not evil.
Irrelevant to my point
I'm talking about Sasuke's determination to kill a loved one, no matter the cause he sets. If he must he will. He doesn't hesitate.
Heck this same example shows how Itachi who was willing to kill the entire clan for saving the village could not kill Sasuke, his most beloved person.
Considered bainwashing him, 24 hours mindfucking him, tortured him. :catsleep

Top Bottom