Will Zoro beat a Yonko-level opponent in the Next arc ?

TheMoffinMan

who lives on Drury Lane
Final movie villain’s right hand vice captain partner first mate should be yonkou level to hype up how strong his captain is.
It'll be Benn-I'll-Be-Backman, a cyborg from the future where he'd recived heavy training by Space Marines in how to handle a rifle. Long gone will be the days of swinging it around like a baseball bat.

Lord Melkor

He needs to surpass Mihawk, who is Yonkou level, so his final opponent should be there.

I think that only two major opponents for Zoro are left, other than some minor skirmishes - Shiryu from BB pirates and either Admiral or someone else from WG side.

TheOmega

SB TATUM > your favorite rapper
Ever since the 2000s, it’s been a commonly held belief in the OP community that Zoro is always stronger than Luffy was in the last major arc.

Luffy beats a YC1, Zoro is guaranteed to beat one in the next arc.

But will this hold true now ? Will Zoro beat a Yonko-level character in the next major arc ?

He does have AdCoC, Oda can make up some BS about him fully mastering AdCoC, it’s a shonen after all, unrealistic growth rates are part of the genre.

PS- I remember once making a theory that he’d have a friendly duel with Shanks (and then being promptly banned for trolling… fun times).
Luffy didn't solo a Yonko so it doesn't really count yet. Zoro's Yonko level opponent will prolly be Ghandi Gorosei
no, he won't
even in Final war arc

he will reach admiral level and that's it. at least for Final war. he might reach Yonko level in epilogue though
Nah. He's gonna pass Admiral level when he spanks Mihawk or whoever is WSS and then he surpasses Yonko/Prime Rayleigh level when Luffy becomes Pirate King. He most likely reaches Pirate King/Roger level by the time the series is over since Luffy becoming PK is just the beginning of the fight against the WG/Gorosei

Inferno Jewls

b҉u҉z҉z҉a҉r҉d҉
He's already near meme level, once he gets a power booster and extreme diffs an Admiral he's admiral level so he'll be above yonko lvl for sure by going toe to toe with a top naval officer

Sir Curlyhat

Zoro's fighting an Admiral like 3 arcs from now so depending on how you want to scale Admirals vs Yonko he's not going to defeat an opponent of that caliber until then :catjam

Chip Skylark

Pretty Flacko Sr.
Eventually. EoS Zoro should be PK+ lvl. He must surpass Roger if he wants to be the strongest swordsman ever.
?

Becoming the world's greatest swordsman isn't the same as becoming the greatest of all time. Zoro only ever said he wanted to be the world's greatest.

Danyboy

Its obvious that Oda aims for SH to be all time goat. Luffy will be greatest pirate and Zoro will be greatest swordsman, literally a sword god.

ShWanks

He'll beat Fujitora or Shiryū aka Admiral lvl. Then Mihawk aka Yonko lvl after Final War is done. Sanji is beating Kizaru or 10th Captain aka Admiral lvl as his final fight. Hence EoS Zoro being a tier above EoS Sanji just like Rayleigh & Gaban.

Skaddix

He'll beat Fujitora or Shiryū aka Admiral lvl. Then Mihawk aka Yonko lvl after Final War is done. Sanji is beating Kizaru or 10th Captain aka Admiral lvl as his final fight. Hence EoS Zoro being a tier above EoS Sanji just like Rayleigh & Gaban.

The problem Fuji is I just don't see him sticking with the WG to the bitter end.

And nothing Shiryu has done suggest Admiral Level. And I don't think there is going to be time for a real fight with Mihawk Post Final War.

ShWanks

The problem Fuji is I just don't see him sticking with the WG to the bitter end.

And nothing Shiryu has done suggest Admiral Level. And I don't think there is going to be time for a real fight with Mihawk Post Final War.
Film Red had Shanks low diff Kizaru. VC imply Beckman would have a much better showing against Shanks than Kizaru did & Shiryū scale to that.

Mihawk

Marine Hunter
Depends on who he's up against.

The power progression in OP has never dictated the same type of jump for every arc. Case in point, Zoro didn't visibly take any big leaps between Fishman Island Wano. He can get stronger in the next arc (Elbaf?) but he doesn't have to take as big a leap as he did in Wano.

Better mastery over Enma and Advanced CoC will be enough to vault Zoro onto the next level before he acquires another upgrade in the form of perhaps another weapon. His first legitimate Yonko level 1v1 fight will be against Mihawk most likely.

Jin22

The worst generation was meant to pass the old generation. Zoro placed himself as one of the strongest Supernova so yes, I got him knocking at the door or very near that level

Cliffiffillite44428

SHININ' LIKE A SUN IN THE NIGHT SKY ! X'D' THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN STOP US ! <3 🔥🔥🦠🧠🦠🌞💗🍋🦠
.. I just can't see each of the Straw Hats' fighting a YŌNKŌ — and coming off victorious, individually — yet.

.. I feel like they've a long way to go before they acclimatize that level, tbh.

.. But, as a team, I could see them taking one down, due to the sheer fact that they are the central protagonists, in this serialization, which implies that we're talking of the inevitability, and it has to happen.

.. But, if they ever take down a YŌNKŌ, in the state that they are, it'd be pretty disappointing to say the least.

Utopia Realm

Looking for a Happy Ending....
Perhaps. Zoro probably still needs a sword upgrade, and he needs to make each of his final 3 sword permenately blackened as well. Might as well turn Enma into a Black Blade next arc to fully surpass Oden for good. I def. see Zoro about Kaido, if just a teensy bit by EoS.

Top Bottom