• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Will Oda ruin Blackbeard?

He won't ruin him.

But you can bet that people will bitch. You have some who have built an image of him in their mind. When Oda tells his story, they will cry over his story not meeting their expectations and giving them bragging rights on whatever theory they held dear.

Blanco

He won't ruin him.

But you can bet that people will bitch. You have some who have built an image of him in their mind. When Oda tells his story, they will cry over his story not meeting their expectations and giving them bragging rights on whatever theory they held dear.
yeah some prob expect him to take over one piece one step before luffy or the world government or have 3 heads like a cerberus and fight 3 top tiers at once.

but he's mostly likely will be one of the strongest but not a super op God and he's gonna lose to luffy in typical fashion

the question isnt will that happen its more of like is he going to be sidelined when im sama stuff happens

Bryant D. Koby

Lakers Fleet Admiral
It all depends on how hard Oda will go to subvert expectations. Either it will make the story better or it will just feel forced. Oda rarely makes the story feel forced.

Corax

Hope not. He is one of my favorite pirates. Oda didn't ruin WB, I seriously doubt that he'll ruin BB.

Yo Tan Wa

Lord of Death
Hope not. He is one of my favorite pirates. Oda didn't ruin WB, I seriously doubt that he'll ruin BB.
Did u not read WB reason for not avenging/helping Oden in Wano ? Let his family and countrymen suffer the fate, and turn blind eye to it completely? Do you buy it? Is it in WB character to not go to war for his crew?

Oda acted like Shanks, Rayleigh, WB Pirates none existed when he created Oden and Wano situation.

Delta Shell

I hope not. He's been set up as a great FV.

I'm sure if there's a final war arc though that won't be great. Be a lot of Run Piece and Get up Piece. I'm hoping that doesn't diminish BB in some way.

Kurozumi

R.I.P. Kanjuro
Blackbeard has never been a serious character, so it's hard to ruin him.

He sweats, bleeds, eats like a pig, is an opportunistic coward and a traitor. A real pirate so to speak.

Corax

Did u not read WB reason for not avenging/helping Oden in Wano ? Let his family and countrymen suffer the fate, and turn blind eye to it completely? Do you buy it? Is it in WB character to not go to war for his crew?

Oda acted like Shanks, Rayleigh, WB Pirates none existed when he created Oden and Wano situation.
No I don't buy it. Hope BB won't be retconned in any way. Though he does care only about OP and pirate world domination or something. It is hard to write him into any situation where he decides to not fight for OP or pirate world domination. Luffy vs BB will for sure happen.

Perrin

Blackbeard has never been a serious character, so it's hard to ruin him.

He sweats, bleeds, eats like a pig, is an opportunistic coward and a traitor. A real pirate so to speak.
This, he is comically despicable, but in an overthetop piratey way so its kinda loveable.
I mean what is piratey about kaido?
Hes a giant demon dragon with a club…

Depends on what your expectations are? I imagine he'll be very similar to how he's been the entire story so far.

If you're expecting some complete badass who won't squeal like a pig when the hurt gets put on him, and beg for his life when the chips are down, you'll probably be disappointed.

Top Bottom