Will Kurenai die?

Whats going to happen?

• Total voters

HakuGaara

---------------------
It's been heavily foreshadowed that Asuma will bite the dust in some sort of suicide mission against the Akatsuki but is that a little to obvious at this point? I'm thinking maybe it'll be Kurenai who will die (assuming ANYONE will) trying to save him. What do you think?

Well, I believe she'll definitely jump in and fight along side Asuma in his fight with an Akatsuki. If that happens, only one character dies.

We know Kishimoto refuses to cut the string on his characters lives' as it is. He's not going to kill two relatively well-known characters in the series in the same fight. If anyone were to die with an Akatsuki, it's either one or the other.

My vote is still Asuma. His sudden importance and time in the spotlight spells too much doom.

I still think Asuma's death has been too heavily foreshadowed, either we'll see a twist (kurenai jumping in and dying is possible i guess) or shikamaru will think of a way to save him.

I still want my idea of shikamaru telling him that whilst sometimes sacrifices are necessary, pointless ones will never let you win

If either Kurenai or Asuma dies, I'll not be very happy.

I'll still read it though. Tsunade's not dead - yet. smile-big

Why does this matter? what has she really done up to this point that would have a huge impact on everyone.

iced-out-snowman said:
Why does this matter? what has she really done up to this point that would have a huge impact on everyone.

true

but she has very interesting eyes and her fighting style is also very interesting:wink

I think Kishimoto is heavily implying that this might be the end for Asuma.
Something un-expected could happen too, like Kurenai jumping in and fight alongside or they both live on.

Who knowZ.

iced-out-snowman said:
Perfect it means that Sakura will die :kukuku it's been foreshadowed too

I'd like to see Kurenai actually fight and kick ass, even if it means her eventual death. I don't like the 'women as spectators' aspect of Naruto (though it has gotten better) and her sitting uselessly by as Asuma marches off to his potential doom irks me. If there is really something between them then let her fight beside her man, don't leave her wringing her hands behind...

just hope if kishi kills her off, he doesn't temporarily overpower her as some kind of goodbye parting gift like hzppens in other stories

I think kishi will eventualy kill off more people starting with more weaker charachters so in the near future its a possibility.

i hope nobody dies. well i hope akatsuki dies. but i don't want asuma or kurenai to die. and definatley not shika

Kurenai will not die, Asuma if anyone will. They still have Konahamaru to carry on the family name so it wouldnt be too bad.

I can see it going either way. I like them both, but I'd rather them dead than a lot of other characters.

Don't think so, at least not yet, and specially not in this mission. She doesn't even know that Asuma went after those 2.

Why isn't there an "Asuma and Kurenai will both die" option ?

I either want both to die or none. Just one of them feels so... incomplete :/. But I admit, as long as Shika doesn't die I am not as concerned as about Asuma and Kurenai. But if anyone bites the dust, I think it will be Asuma. Yet I have difficulties seeing Kishimoto killing of any of them. So I voted the last option :D !

Neither of them are going to die.

We may likely get some massive slaughtering of the random Konoha teams that were sent out, and Asuma may be badly injured, but he won't be dying.

I agree with Odlam. After Gaara's resurrection, "rookie" 15 and their teachers (maybe except Baki) are practically inmortal.

Asuma's acting like he's saying his final goodbye so I'm not optimistic about his chances to survive.

Chieri Blossom said:
Why isn't there an "Asuma and Kurenai will both die" option ?

I either want both to die or none. Just one of them feels so... incomplete :/. But I admit, as long as Shika doesn't die I am not as concerned as about Asuma and Kurenai. But if anyone bites the dust, I think it will be Asuma. Yet I have difficulties seeing Kishimoto killing of any of them. So I voted the last option :D !
You read my mind. I've been think that they both will die after reading the last chapter now...

I would be greatly surprised if anyone dies (from the good guy side). I predict both Akatsuki die (or 1 is able to escape critically injured). I just don't have the same feeling as the time the Hokage died. Personally, I hadn't sensed any real foreshadowing of Asuma's death at all until I read this thread.

Odlam said:
Neither of them are going to die.

We may likely get some massive slaughtering of the random Konoha teams that were sent out, and Asuma may be badly injured, but he won't be dying.
I agree I dont see the point of killing Asuma and Kurenai, sure they will get beat up by Akatsuki, its only because to give the rookies a chance to shine.

one of them better die after all this drama and talk about shogi sacrifices and asuma looking like he's gonna cry and kurenai looking all hot

Kurenai better not die. She's one of my favorite characters, because I like genjutsu. So if she dies, I wont like it very much...:cry

Franckie said:
Asuma's acting like he's saying his final goodbye so I'm not optimistic about his chances to survive.
yeah, even if he does survive, i dont think that he himself thinks he has a good chance of surviving.

Back
Top Bottom