Will Itachi become blind?

TheFlameAlchemist

I've seen this fanclub "The Blind Itachi Fanclub", and I was wondering where the basis for such a club came from, I thought mabey because the Magekyou Sharingan is so straining on the user it could make the user blind? Was that the basis? If so, is it possible? Well anything is possible, what I mean is it reasonable?

Kakashi's statement to Itachi in their second battle implies that the ms deotriates the user's eysight like you said, I think he said something about the high amount of chakra that focuses in the eye to use the ms.

with eyesight, didn't he mean more like 'sight on the world'
like some people see the life very negative, other very positive... know what I mean?
I don't think that MS destroys the eyes.
Kakashi wanted to say: Itachi, how psycho did you become?

i think its a little hasty to say, but i think he very well might become blind. but it also might just be a warning for kakashi?

it might also be a misstranslation...
remember the thing with sasori and husband??
so I think its too early to say that itachi becomes blind... this would be stupid, itachi, BLIND??
funny but stupid...

He will go blind and Akatsuki will be force to replace him with a horrible robot clone bent on enslaving the human race and replacing it with diabolical robots!

I dont think he goes blind i think he just starts seeing crapier and someday his going to start using glasses. Its not that much difffernt from masterbating u go blinder eventually.

the_ilest said:
I dont think he goes blind i think he just starts seeing crapier and someday his going to start using glasses. Its not that much difffernt from masterbating u go blinder eventually.

You know you don't actually go blind from masturbating. I've been doing it for quite some time, and I have 20/10 vision in each eye.

Back
Top Bottom