• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Will Hashirama's death origin will be revealed ?

DanzoWasRight

Will Hashirama's death will stay forever an unresolved case, or in Boruto or another fictions, they will reveal how he died ?
To me, it's just impossible that he has been killed in battle, because he could solo the whole shinobi world if he wanted to. The same guy soloed every Bijuu and caught them like Pokemon.

It's also impossible that he died of old age, because first of all, Hashirama seems to be in his 50s, he even looks pretty young for a grandfather, when he is revived twice, Hashirama is in great shape, he doesn't looks like a 70 or 80 years old man who died from age. Physically, he was younger than Edo Hiruzen, lol. You could say that maybe Senju are like Saiyan in DBZ, and they keep their juvenile form longer than common people, but even though, if Hashirama (and also Tobirama) were that old, it would be obvious, even Mito Uzumaki aged.

Same thing about the theory stating that Hashirama died because he overused his medical jutsu which shortened his life span, because people compared his medical jutsu with Tsunade's, but even though their medical jutsu was pretty the same with the same counter effect, if it's was true, then Edo Hashirama would looks weakened due to lack of cells, because the Edo reanimation revive people at their exact shape just before their death.

So the only possible explanation is...murder. Maybe at this time, nobody, none army could fairly face Hashirama, but a skilled murderer could do the job. Except that Kakuzu failed, so if so, it must be a greater murder.
In my opinion, the only one who could possibly murder Hashirama was...Black Zetsu.

Black Zetsu was able to surprise and kill Rikudo Madara. So he could do the same action against Hashirama I think, especially when Hashirama isn't awake.

Why he would kill him ? Maybe because after Madara's "death", Hashirama could possibly ruin Black Zetsu's plan. Because Hashirama was so powerful and so charismatic, that he could have possibly united the whole shinobi world with no physical opposition (the only who could match him was Madara)? while Black Zetsu needs chaos and darkness in order to establish his plan. Notice that Hashirama is said to be died at the very beginning of the 1st Great Shinobi War, possibly if Hashirama didn't die at the beginNing of the war, he could have soloed the shinobi world, submitted every Kage, Talking No Jutsu with everybody, then establish the Shinobi Nation. Black Zetsu couldn't accept that, so he didn't let Hashirama to roll over this war. Tobirama then Hiruzen weren't enough powerful and charismatic to establish this utopy.

Danzo was the only one who tried to realize what Hashirama couldn't do, but he has been Gaddafied by Sasuke and Obito, coincidence ? :

Ruthless Tsuchikage

I think this is a case where the ever increasing powerscale resulted in a bit of a mess.

Hashirama is stronger than Madara. This means he's essentially the strongest being in the shinobi world by leagues and miles. It means he's far, far stronger than five Kage level ninja's, as well as being far stronger than eight tailed beasts. And yet despite this we're expected to believe he fell in battle. This despite Madara who is weaker than him flat out being unable to be killed by the forces of the entire world combined.

Now this could work out if everyone from that era was just freakishly strong but we know that this is not the case. We know the strongest Kage's from most other villages and its never their first Kage. This means that Hashirama's peers weren't just weaker than him, it means that they are weaker than people who are already confirmed to have been akin to ants compared to Hashirama. This can only mean that not a single one of the other villages was any real competition to the Leaf which in turn makes it impossible that Hashirama could have fallen in battle.

And this creates problems with the worldbuilding. Take the Hidden Sand for instance. The strongest Kazekage and on paper the strongest ninja in their entire history is weaker than Sasori who many posters wrongly deem a ''low kage'' essentially implying he's not really kage level which then of course means the strongest Kage in sand history also wasn't really a Kage level ninja. And then in the warring states period we have a first Kazekage who is on the record as being weaker than a Kazekage who's not a ''real'' Kage who has to compete with a Hokage who's dramatically stronger than even the strongest Kage level fighter out there, probably even stronger than all the strongest Kage level ninjas combined. Would this mean the First Kazekage is pretty much a Jonin level ninja? If so then how could he have founded a ninja village? And if the hidden sand has never produced a real Kage level ninja then why is it even one of the five great villages to begin with?

New Folder

Will Hashirama's death will stay forever an unresolved case
we were told how he got killed. We don't know who killed him however.

or in Boruto or another fictions, they will reveal how he died ?
unlikely

To me, it's just impossible that he has been killed in battle, because he could solo the whole shinobi world if he wanted to
no one can help you with your own delusions and headcanon. You need to start waking up and open your eyes to reality. :oldshrug

The same guy soloed every Bijuu and caught them like Pokemon.
he didn't. He got a few of them. and it's not like he fought them at the same time either.

New Folder

This despite Madara who is weaker than him flat out being unable to be killed by the forces of the entire world combined.
this is a fail in your reading comprehension and attention spam.

you keep repeating this nonsense in every thread as if you don't know that their conditions are not the same in the least.
Madara was an ET (with the combined power of his own & Hashi's). He was an immortal zombi that never get tired and can never be killed.

However, Hashirama wasn't either of those, so he can't afford the same thing.
Madara would have been killed repeatedly if it weren't for ET. :catshrug

Now this could work out if everyone from that era was just freakishly strong but we know that this is not the case. We know the strongest Kage's from most other villages and its never their first Kage. This means that Hashirama's peers weren't just weaker than him, it means that they are weaker than people who are already confirmed to have been akin to ants compared to Hashirama. This can only mean that not a single one of the other villages was any real competition to the Leaf which in turn makes it impossible that Hashirama could have fallen in battle.
No, we don't. in ALL eras there are ALWAYS people who can fight on equal terms or even stronger. If not 1 (on his own) then maybe 2.
and Hashirama is not an exception to any rule.

Naruto is alone several tiers above Hashirama's level, and he has Sasuke alongside him, who is also several tiers above Hashirama's level
and yet, they got their asses kicked.

and if you go to the rest of the Hokages, the same goes for them. There were always people who were able to face them.
people just asspulled that Hashirama is different when he isn't. :mjlol

- as for you saying that "We know the strongest Kage's from most other villages and its never their first Kage" if we apply the same logic,
the same will apply to Hashirama. As Hiruzen is the one who was stated to be the strongest Hokage, where Hashirama was never stated to be the strongest at any point. Yet, you made your headcanon that he is.

likewise, even tho the manga stated that the 3rd Kazekage is the strongest Kazekage, if Kishi were to show the 1st Kazekage you can be impressed more with him than the 3rd, even if it's against the manga.

and If I am not mistaken, you also delude yourself that Tobirama is stronger than Minato despite otherwise stated and shown.

the same logic applies with the kages that we haven't seen. :catshrug

No but he's stronger than the one who did and with powers which are better suited to fighting them.

Shukaku used sweep!
Hashirama used wood release! Its super effective!

that is a rather naive way of looking at things. Being stronger than someone doesn't mean you are better suited than them in every situation.

You use RT Rinnegan Madara (who is stronger than Hashirama actually :zaru), who has sealing jutsu to seal them.
Meanwhile, Hashirama doesn't have any sealing jutsu to deal with the Bijuus.

Hence, why he needed Mito's help to seal Kurama, and that's why he was complaining about how Kurama is too strong.

not to mention RT Madara (again, stronger than Hashirama) has a jutsu that cannot be seen or sensed that attacked the Bijuu.

you always had this awful arguments of mixing all different versions of Madara(s) into one and thinking they are the same.

It's as silly as me saying "Sasuke solo'd all 9 Bijuus together. Therefore, part 1 Lee is stronger than all of them.

Ruthless Tsuchikage

this is a fail in your reading comprehension and attention spam.

you keep repeating this nonsense in every thread as if you don't know that their conditions are not the same in the least.
Madara was an ET (with the combined power of his own & Hashi's). He was an immortal zombi that never get tired and can never be killed.
Yeah uh most enemies in the ninja wars were edo tensei and they went down anyway, be it by getting restrained and sealed or being at peace with themselves. Hashirama also said zombie Madara was in fact weaker than living Madara. I say ''the same in every threat'' because Edo Madara is explicitly not the exception to the rule. Its just part of the rule where Madara is so broken it kinda breaks the story.

- as for you saying that "We know the strongest Kage's from most other villages and its never their first Kage" if we apply the same logic,
the same will apply to Hashirama. As Hiruzen is the one who was stated to be the strongest Hokage, where Hashirama was never stated to be the strongest at any point. Yet, you made your headcanon that he is.
Yeah. Hiruzen was once deemed the strongest Hokage. And then that got ruthlessly retconned when Kishi lost his interest in the poor old sod. At the war arc and long before that this had long since stopped being the case.

that is a rather naive way of looking at things. Being stronger than someone doesn't mean you are better suited than them in every situation.
You misread. I said Hashirama is stronger and the's got a fighting style that's extra effective against them.

and If I am not mistaken, you also delude yourself that Tobirama is stronger than Minato despite otherwise stated and shown.
Actually I don't think I've ever sunk my teeth in that discussion since I don't find Minato very interesting. I think there's a decent odd Tobirama is stronger but its up in the air.

likewise, even tho the manga stated that the 3rd Kazekage is the strongest Kazekage, if Kishi were to show the 1st Kazekage you can be impressed more with him than the 3rd, even if it's against the manga.

That's possible. But until it actually happens that would be a headcanon, and it would lead to the question as to why Rasa represents the sand rather than the first.

New Folder

Yeah uh most enemies in the ninja wars were edo tensei and they went down anyway, be it by getting restrained and sealed or being at peace with themselves.
Madara went down eventually as well by a Zetsu. So, I am not sure how does this help your argument. :hm
he was defeated by one of the weakest character in the arc, when he was at his strongest form ever. :mjlol

if that's not telling, I don't know what is...

Hashirama also said zombie Madara was in fact weaker than living Madara. I say ''the same in every threat'' because Edo Madara is explicitly not the exception to the rule. Its just part of the rule where Madara is so broken it kinda breaks the story.
- Kabuto's statements and Madara's feats, and logic proves otherwise. But this is neither here or there.

- No, it's not. Because living characters will be killed by the attacks, or will be exhausted. They can't fight forever.
unlike Edo Madara who could.

For example. If the 5 Kakes landed this hit on Hashirama

he will be dead right there and then. unless you can tell us how Hashirama would have continued with missing half of his body?

and then we have the Bijuu's attack on Madara as well

almost all of his jutsu requires his hands to make the hand-seals to use them. Will Hashirama have a Zetsu there to give him his hand as a replacement? :mjlol

If Hashirama were to lose one of his hand like this, there goes all of his jutsu with it. Then he will do what? :mjlol

but do you ever take those into consideration? No, of course, you don't... :doge

Yeah. Hiruzen was once deemed the strongest Hokage. And then that got ruthlessly retconned when Kishi lost his interest in the poor old sod. At the war arc and long before that this had long since stopped being the case.
as I said, Hashirama was , in fact, never called the strongest Hokage at any point in the manga. If you can tell us where he was ever called the strongest, please go ahead. :oldshrug

Furthermore, even if we go with this. Why can't the other kages be retconned as well? It won't be the first time. :mjlol

like the 3rd Kazekage was only called the strongest in the 1st arc of part 2 only.
the Tsushikages, neither Mu nor Onoki were called the strongest
none of the known Mizukages (Gengetsu, Yagura, Mei, or Chojuro) were even called the strongest either.
Heck, even the Raikages, none of them were "actually" called the strongest either.

the 3rd Raikage was only called like that in the magazine edit, and not an offical statement from the manga.

So, at least 3 of those villages are all fair game if anything. :mjlol

You misread. I said Hashirama is stronger and the's got a fighting style that's extra effective against them.
Wood is effective, but it's not as effective as Madara's Genjutsu, or RT Madara's sealing jutus.

That's why Kurama alone was able to destroy some of Hashirama's strongest moves (like the Wooden Golem & Dragon) with 1 TBB.
and his TBB were doing the most damage to Hashi's Buddha as well.

So, even tho Hashirama is stronger than EMS Madara his method is not as effective as Madara's.

Actually I don't think I've ever sunk my teeth in that discussion
perhaps I misremembered and mixed you up with other Tobirama's fanboys then. :hm

in which case, I apologize... :catwave

321ice

Sticking to my headcanon

Jigen either outright killed him because Hashirama discovered him or via a failed karma placement because Hashirama had such strong body power as Ashura’s transmigrant

Young Lord Minato

Don't stan, just fan
I honestly just the doubt was KIA; even a very powerful shinobi still has rivals to his strength, and even a syrong man can be overwhelmed if the numbers aren't in his favor.

PureWIN

Mr. Prince
I assumed he got gangbanged similar to the Third Raikage — went down fighting 10,000+ enemies.

It would make sense Hashirama's regen could be overwhelmed and at some point he simply died from chakra exhaustion.

If BZ did kill Hashirama, he would've already gloated about it. Similar to Tobirama's death there's no real mystery behind it.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I assumed he got gangbanged similar to the Third Raikage — went down fighting 10,000+ enemies.
That kinda loses meaning or even a certain logic when you consider edo madara did the same thing to the shinobi alliance, We see in the war arc that hashirama competed with edo madara so they so of course scale to one another. No army of randos would defeat any founder character really.

Yoshibottter

The One and Only God
That kinda loses meaning or even a certain logic when you consider edo madara did the same thing to the shinobi alliance, We see in the war arc that hashirama competed with edo madara so they so of course scale to one another. No army of randos would defeat any founder character really.
Probably Hagoromo Chakra illness. It may have affected Hashirama. After all Jigen was really weak in Hashirama's era.

PureWIN

Mr. Prince

Madara did that while a Edo Tensei — unlimited stamina and the ability to use suicidal moves i.e dropping meteors. There were multiple instances where he would have died if he was mortal including when Lee kicked clean through his body.

This doesn't take away any of their badassery, but there are realistic limits even for top tier characters. Just as the Kinkaku Force were specifically sent after Tobirama, it's likely Hashirama's death was planned (but not as a conspiracy but just a routine part of winning a battle).

Top Bottom