Who's the emoest?

Who's the emoest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No1, to be emo they would want to kill themeselves and cut themeselves every night. Having your entire clan being killed in front of you and wanting to kill the man who did it doesn't make you emo. Only person that remotely qualifies as Emo is Gaara when he wanted to cut himself to see what pain felt like, but he didnt want to kill himself. So I say......no one is emo unless you mean NF forum people.

EDIT: Sense theres no "None" as an answer I had to pick other and I specify as in other I mean no one.

Sasuke but at least he has a good reason.

Before Neji has the smackdown layed on him by Naruto he bitches like a proper pussy about his seal. "This is my fate...fate has decided...what do you know about fate...i was born with this fate...i bear this fate alone...i am the winner by fate...this is the fate of the Hyuuga" AHHHH SHUT THE F*** UP

He's cool now though.

You lack a good concept of the word "emo." Sasuke, for example, is not emo in any sense of the bastardization of the word.

Splinternet said:
You lack a good concept of the word "emo." Sasuke, for example, is not emo in any sense of the bastardization of the word.

Thank You! Someone else understands the meaning of "Emo."

Then I guess we all mean it in that bastardization of the word. C'mon, do I really have to speel out dar, sad, whiney, black, sad people? It's close enough

I would say Sasuke, but...

I don't know ever since Kakashi said "everyone I ever loved is dead" sorta makes me wonder about him. He's just really good at hiding it, poor guy.

Anyway, not to go off topic or anything, but how the hell was Sasuke supposed to respond with that little number? I thought Kakashi cared about him...Ah well...

sasuke because he's the BLUE character in the anime. Usually in an anime there's the basic three main characters.

The Red Character
which is the hyper fun up beat main character with spikey hair

The Blue Character
which has the personality aloof cool calm and collected with an emo impression.

The Pink Character
Which is like the main female character that mostly just looks pretty besides the Red and Blue Character

Sai's not emo. He's just socialy retarted, lol. Anyway, I pick Sasuke, obviously. It explains itself.

sasuke, anyone care to join his self-pity-party? guess not. (yeah, no one knows what the word 'emo' means anymore, so just let it go.)

Yeah, gonna have to go with Gaara. All he does is complain about how no one loves him.

Isnt that what emo is about? Not feeling loved and bitching about it?

No one in this story is emo. The only person that really fits is pre-Hokage Tsunade (sad over loved ones' deaths). Even then that was only for a little while. Neji, Sasuke, and Garra are to big on hate. Emos don't like hate. Shikamaru was a tad emo after the Rescue Sasuke mission, but that changed after like a chapter. So no emos for me.

Despite the fact that I know the meaning of emo (hell, I tried going emo) I voted for Gaara. He tried to cut himself to feel the pain.

Gaara's Aprentice said:
Despite the fact that I know the meaning of emo (hell, I tried going emo) I voted for Gaara. He tried to cut himself to feel the pain.
Naruto stabbed himself, So did Sasuke in the Forest of Death(corniest name ever). And Shika broke his own finger. And you have to bite your finger for blood for a summon. None of them are emo. And Garra did that to try to fit in more.(IIRC)

And emos don't wanna feel pain, so that's why they cut themselves. That's what the emo's from my class said, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom