• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Who wanted a Compressed Susanoo?

Gen D

A show of hands, many wanted something of this ilk?

Bonus Question:
Would there be a special instance where you'd show case this ability?
And how exactly would it affect the Susanoo in terms attributes, if any?

ShinboiDood

That's dumb, so many open, unportected spots that can easily be capitilized on by people realative to base, non susano sasuke, also, wearing it as armor may cancel the susano scales above the user.

Normal susano would be superior.

Sagebee

It's cool I would like if they introduced that in the series and might be possible since we've seen susanoo vary in sizes in its stages.

But since we havent seen it yet doubt it will come.

blk

It will be Sagrada's ability together with shields/barrier creation.

You mean in previous arcs?

Either against Juubito or against Juubidara when Sasuke acquired Rinnegan.

As a counter part to Naruto's RSM for example.

It would act as an insanely powerful full plate armor (not any less durable than actual Susanoo).

Give flight to the user (via wings).

Give chakra weapon creation abilities (chakra sword and chakra arrows, so not unlike Sasuke's Susanoo but in human sizes).

Also would be much easier to combine with other Jutsus and chakra nature manipulations (for example adding Raiton to chakra sword and arrows, Enton to the armor, and similar).

In a nutshell it would be as strong as Susanoo but human sized and therefore more swift, more versatile and easier to combine with preexisting arsenal.

Foxfoxal

Me... It's a good idea to keep Susanoo fresh and to avoid the megazords that the series obviously hates right now.... The concept is very Shaman King.

Abcdjdj1234

Should be Sarada's ability with Sakura's chakra control. It just makes sense, they love referencing dbz and oozaru forms were rendered irrelevant like Susano'o currently, so compressed Susano'o will be the equivalent of ss4

They don't even need to explain it much. Just new form =make Sarada God tier op like baryon mode

ShadowBlade77

Vagabond
I've always was of opinion that Sasuke should've had some sort of Susanoo Mode. It would made him taking hits from Naruto in his super modes far less silly, in my opinion.

This looks really cool. Not relaly that practical, considering all the exposed spots, but cool nontheless.

Foxfoxal

That's dumb, so many open, unportected spots that can easily be capitilized on by people realative to base, non susano sasuke, also, wearing it as armor may cancel the susano scales above the user.

You know the could just add chakra on the unprotected spots right? susanoo is a chakra avatar after all, besides it's a fan design that is obviously based on Shredder...

Mapel

Since when a stat boost is a bad thing on Boruto : Dragon Ball next generation?
It is in this case.
A stat boost like what we see with karma or Bayron is fine because it can't be broken.

A stat boost gained from a suit of armor is garbage if that's all there is to it.
It's just another "ultimate defence" to get penetrated before becoming irrelevant. :catsleep

Basically having a strong body >>>>>>> having a strong defense in this series.

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient!
I've been saying it for awhile that it needs that type of upgrade.

A) Gives fight without being a massive target.
B) Increases Agileness.
C) Scales up versatility.

etc...

Maybe you will drop the defense but I feel the speed and power increase would be worth it. You can always have the wings act like a shield too. (Plus it isn't like said defense has not been stomped by most Otsutsuki bar Kinshiki and Urashiki)

But not the one you have there just make it a mask and maybe the wings or something. Not Shredder from TMNT.

Technically it would be a similar like power up for Sasuke like Baron mode was for Naruto in terms of aethestics.

Drop the avatar, get this instead.

Zef

Not to be confused with ZefST the Sasuke fan

:edu

Regular Susano'o has no gaps. These compressed Susano'o idea's all involve there being openings that makes the used vulnerable. Makes no sense plus I fail to see why shrinking a PS down somehow makes it more durable.

Jizzen would have just as easily broke it the way he did Sasuke's regular PS.

Sagebee

:edu

Regular Susano'o has no gaps. These compressed Susano'o idea's all involve there being openings that makes the used vulnerable. Makes no sense plus I fail to see why shrinking a PS down somehow makes it more durable.

Jizzen would have just as easily broke it the way he did Sasuke's regular PS.
Wouldnt a more compact susanoo be more durable

Gen D

@Zef @ShinboiDood @Reviewing Logic

Since this form isn't a natural evolution, I don't believe it wouldn't have draw backs with it's specific pluses.

I actually do think it would be more durable than the Complete Body Susuanoo, if we're going with the idea of compression, you're transforming those massive plates into a body sized suit or smaller. Those portions of the armor would weigh increadibly heavy and have supreme durability.

But seeing as it can fly, the extra weight would only add more power to it's user's strikes, perhaps even greater than normal complete body as it's strikes cover a smaller surface area.

Speed would be about the same but mobility would be shot, as increasing his person's weight would make it harder for him to move as quickly, but linear attacks would work just as fine if not more.

In short:
So in my eye, this mode sacrifices agility and reach for greater strength and defense.

However, he could overcome his mobility if he made ample use of Amenotejikara in combination with his Sharingan.

Andrew10458

Would have preferred a more compact susanoo since I hate the giant avatars ( I was glad juubito , juubidara , jigen/isshiki didn’t have a giant mecha )

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient!
@Zef @ShinboiDood @Reviewing Logic

Since this form isn't a natural evolution, I don't believe it wouldn't have draw backs with it's specific pluses.

I actually do think it would be more durable than the Complete Body Susuanoo, if we're going with the idea of compression, you're transforming those massive plates into a body sized suit or smaller. Those portions of the armor would weigh increadibly heavy and have supreme durability.

But seeing as it can fly, the extra weight would only add more power to it's user's strikes, perhaps even greater than normal complete body as it's strikes cover a smaller surface area.

Speed would be about the same but mobility would be shot, as increasing his person's weight would make it harder for him to move as quickly, but linear attacks would work just as fine if not more.

In short:
So in my eye, this mode sacrifices agility and reach for greater strength and defense.

However, he could overcome his mobility if he made ample use of Amenotejikara in combination with his Sharingan.
They can have it be an opposite contrast to Naruto's Baron Mode.

Like how Goku has UI and Vegeta has Destruction.

I would be happy to see Naruto get his Baron mode back again, possibly in the timeskip due to whatever reason (they can say the fusion changed his chakra forever) and then Sasuke could get this compressed PS like the picture I posted above.

Ironically that picture kinda looks like the equivalent of Baron Mode.

Then Naruto and Sasuke could master both forms moving forward and evolve away from chakra avatars.

For Sasuke make it something about him being an Indra incarnate with Hagoromo chakra allowing him to evolve beyond being an Uchiha.

Therefore making said mode unique to him like how Baron Mode would be unique to Naruto (especially with Kurama gone).

This isn't a prediction, more so a wish.

Last edited:

Dragonus-BB-

Super Modes were pretty Dragon Ball to begin with, I wouldn't want more. Particularly when they have to be written so people without them fight around the same level, so the users just look like they must be pretty meh without them active.

I'm not fond of much that keeps pushing things to alien level fights, the fight choreography before mechs etc was better. For me Obito vs Masters/Jin exemplifies this; when big womba nukes etc are rendered worthless suddenly we can focus on tight action sequences with some actual tension.

(Kamui in that fight was a better anti-ninjutsu field leveller for me than Boruto movie onwards' "I absorb everything" because it has a window of weakness and doesn't actually restrict everyone's movesets to punch/kick/steel wire.)

Gen D

Super Modes were pretty Dragon Ball to begin with, I wouldn't want more. Particularly when they have to be written so people without them fight around the same level, so the users just look like they must be pretty meh without them active.

I'm not fond of much that keeps pushing things to alien level fights, the fight choreography before mechs etc was better. For me Obito vs Masters/Jin exemplifies this; when big womba nukes etc are rendered worthless suddenly we can focus on tight action sequences with some actual tension.

(Kamui in that fight was a better anti-ninjutsu field leveller for me than Boruto movie onwards' "I absorb everything" because it has a window of weakness and doesn't actually restrict everyone's movesets to punch/kick/steel wire.)
I can understand this, and somewhat agree.
If there was no greater level of power after Kaguya, and the story's power ceiling remained where it was at since the end of 700, I'd also see no narrative reason for them to attain higher forms like the ones suggested.

On a character stand point, I do think they would attempt to enhance themselves in any way they could. If not for the "real fight." They promised each other at the end of 699.

the wonder boy

A show of hands, many wanted something of this ilk?

Bonus Question:
This would be a great idea.

If this isn't shown here I hope Sarada does.

If Sasuke manages to condense his Susanoo, it could be a solid upgrade.

Top Bottom