Who is the strongest Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2003 version.

Each turtle fights each other in a free for all brawl.

Side Thread: How strong are the Turtles anyways? Strongest versions of the turtles etc.

it was always a toss between leo and raph, depending on the arc

raph is a bit stronger = physically

but

leo eventually was portrayed as slightly superior cuz he had better tech and focus

as for overall power

the 2003 versions can range from building/large building level+ up to planet level+ (yeah, this series was so strong)

and

casey jones is the mvp of the series, easily

Adamant soul

Raphael lets his anger control him too much to ever beat out Leonardo (hell Michelangelo was able to beat him by using his anger against him).

In terms of just pure skill I'd say Leonardo > Raphael > Michelangelo > Donatello.

Planet level Turtles!

I loved the 2003 series. It was my life honestly.

I do remember Michelangelo winning the Battle Nexus or something like that.

Adamant soul

Planet level Turtles!

I loved the 2003 series. It was my life honestly.

I really liked the first few seasons, until they made Shredder an alien.
Then it just got silly.
I do remember Michelangelo winning the Battle Nexus or something like that.

Yeah that was when he beat Raphael by taunting him and making him ring himself out essentially. :maybe

Adamant soul

I thought the Alien thing was in the comic?

Might have been but I never read the comics.

One of the reasons I liked the 2003 Turtles in particular was because it took itself at least semi-seriously. The alien head in a suit just seemed really damn stupid.

Not to mention I just prefer Shredder being a badass human martial arts master with a scary suit of armour. :maybe

saki shredder casually moved and was holding the moon stationed and was eclipsing the sun, for a long amount of time, till the time they defeated him

when the turtles defeated dragon shredder (his strongest form)

things became like they were before

and then we got another planet level+ feat for tengu shredder (the second stronger form, after dragon shredder)

Artist

Didn't season 2 Leonardo beat the Shredder?
There's a version with 5 turtles I guess the female turtle would be the strongest since she has magic. I think the 2000's version is the strongest since it has a planet level Shredder.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Raph always was the strongest but leonardo has more skill and is more calm which is what allows him to win against his brother in most cases.
Raphael also has use of chains in the 2009 animated movie and in this same movie raph beats leo but in most other interpretations like the 2003 and 2012 shows, Leo is shown to be the better fighter out of the two

Adamant soul

Raphael also has use of chains in the 2009 animated movie and in this same movie raph beats leo

Leonardo wasn't taking that fight nearly as seriously as Raphael was. Raph seemed like he was actually trying to hurt Leo, hence Raph running away in horror afterwards when he realised what he was doing. Leo was only defending himself.

When their mindsets were similar, Leonardo completely schooled him.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Leonardo wasn't taking that fight nearly as seriously as Raphael was. Raph seemed like he was actually trying to hurt Leo, hence Raph running away in horror afterwards when he realised what he was doing. Leo was only defending himself.

When their mindsets were similar, Leonardo completely schooled him.

Leonardo never beat raphael in that aforementioned 2009 movie

Adamant soul

Yeah he did.

He was casually wiping the floor with Raphael up until the point he knocked his helmet off.

Then Raph won the next fight after he got up (because he was going all out and Leonardo wasn't).

The Runner

Duke of Inanity
Leonardo kicked his ass effortlessly without any weapons, even. When Raphael was armored as the Nightrider.

Conveniently lost the moment he found out it was his brother

Alita

Alita>You
So the turtles at their strongest were planet level? Never even realized that till now. Ya learn something new every day.

Anyways as others have Leo should be the strongest. Then Raph. I think Don vs Mikey could go either way tho.

The Runner

Duke of Inanity
Anyways as others have Leo should be the strongest. Then Raph. I think Don vs Mikey could go either way tho
I always felt that Mikey COULD’VE been the strongest, but he lacks focus and slacks off. That’s why Splinter gave him weapons that demanded focus to be utilized efficiently out of all the brothers

Claudio Swiss

Leo
Raph
Mikey
Don
That’s the gist
I always felt that Mikey COULD’VE been the strongest, but he lacks focus and slacks off. That’s why Splinter gave him weapons that demanded focus to be utilized efficiently out of all the brothers
Thats the main gist with Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom