Who has superior portrayal, Kisame or Deidara?

Who's superior?

• Total voters

Yagami Uchiha

Kisame of course. He went against Bee, and was winning. This isn’t impressive just because of Bee’s strength, but also because Kisame had to leave him alive. Deidara on the other hand lost to Hebi Sasuke, who isn’t weak by any means, but he isn’t on Kisame’s level. Edo Deidara had a bit better portrayal than his alive version imo, but still, Kisame wins here.

Android

3:16
Kisame of course.

Kisame captured Yonbi, he defeated V2 Killer B whom i believe is > Hebi Sasuke, and he was paired with Itachi of all people.

ATastyMuffin

Kanye's Biggest Fan
Kisame's portrayal is above Hebi Sasuke, the Sannin, and second in the Akatsuki only to the dōjutsu trio

He defeated v2 Bee and was deemed "strong enough to be paired with Itachi" - implying the difference between them wasn't massive. If we look at other Akatsuki duos - Deidara/Sasori, Kakuzu/Hidan, Sasori/Orochimaru - the gap between individual members was a best a tier

Save duos with personal ties like Pain/Konan, but you get the gist

For my money, he's just under the Danzo/A4/Gengetsu tier

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Id definitely say Kisame is portrayed better but they are close in actual power and Deidara is a terrible matchup for Kisame 1v1

Kisame definitely gets gassed up more often tho

dergeist

Depends on the opponents they fight, C-4 negs 99% of the NV. Kisame needs to actually fight people to get there and absorbs their chakra. The latter is superior generally speaking.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
In CQC? Kisame's got far greater strength and durability and reach, as well as at least comparable speed. He also can drain Deidara with a slash.
Deidara is now a CQC fighter? :confusedny
I guess it’s not that surprising coming from the same guy who thinks CE Lee is the strongest long-range fighter there is :bookerskully

Sufex

The Ghost
Kisame was partnered and was respected by itachi, while deidara saw itachi as a god which made him so butthurt he created a new eye and created multiple techs to kill itachi only for him to lose to his much weaker younger brother :kobeha Kishi trolled that nigha hard

Last edited:

Sufex

The Ghost
@Ludi my bro kisame would flatten the blond twink in cqc, what do you mean? He has great feats vs guy/bee and literally fought the same bee that sasuke got turned into a pin cushion by. Who was around was weakned but still.

Last edited:

Ludi

ZEHAHAHA
@Ludi my bro kisame would flatten the blond twink in cqc, what do you mean? He has great feats vs guy/bee and literally fought the same bee that sasuke got turned into a pin cushion ny. Who was around was weakned by but still.
That the guy loses in the match up, what's so hard to understand :gglife

Top Bottom