• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

who are the strongest characters Muu beats more often than not, and who does he go 50/50 with?

what tier is muu?

• Total voters

MHA massive fan

The last 3 options can’t remotely apply to Muu why put them there
Top of high kage are Nagato, KCm naruto , kabuto etc

Muu gets beat down by them easily complete walloping

Sufex

The Ghost
The last 3 options can’t remotely apply to Muu why put them there
Top of high kage are Nagato, KCm naruto , kabuto etc

Muu gets beat down by them easily complete walloping
These characters are beyond the kage class to me and would be under top tier

Turrin

玄武
Also what tier is he?
Probably around Mid-High Kage. He can beat a-lot of characters with Invis and Jinton. His main weakness is Jinton is a charge attack and Invis working against certain Dojutsu and Sensing Techs is debatable.

Bonly

Strongest I see him beating is Killer B. Only person that pops up to mind with him going 50/50 with is Gengetsu. I got him towards the bottom of Mid Kage lvl

Stonez

High kage no doubt, but where in high kage is debatable. I personally think people exaggerate how long long Jinton takes to fire. Charge time is equal to another jutsu hand seal weaving time. Also I dont think sharingan or some smelling jutsu can find Mu. Both hype and feats put him as nearly impossible to find.

Mithos

The Chosen
Strongest he goes 50/50 with is Gengetsu, which was a mutual death in canon. Strongest he beats is probably Tsunade, due to match-up advantage. Weakest that beats him would be characters like: Hiruzen, Orochimaru, or Jiraiya.

On a tier list, he is likely top of the Mid Kage bracket, slightly behind High Kage such as Hiruzen or the Legendary Sannin.

dabi

He beats the Sannin more often than not. 50 50 with Living Itachi

Loses to people like MS Obito, Pain, Madara.

Top Bottom