• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Which kage and Akatsuki members can Tsunade beat?

MHA massive fan

She can beat Rasa, Hiruzen, Gengetsu and probably several of the featless kage before them too

Hidan, Zetsu, Sasori and Kakuzu lose to her

Konan, Deidara, Kisame, Mei and Ei4 are weaker than her but still beat her due to matchup

Tsunade is at her strongest in teams as she displayed in the war where she completely rejuvenated 2 kage in seconds, boosted Onoki above the shinobi class, saved 4 mortally wounded kage and brought them back to fighting strength immediately where normally they’d of been hospitalized even with other medical ninjutsu treatment, rejuvenated half of the shinobi alliance (20,000 other superhumans) in seconds.
I really wanna hear how she beats Gengetsu when she can’t even find him

Speedyamell

If you don't like fax, you can't like me ;)
All of them except pain, WA obito, itachi, hashirama, WA minato, naruto and maybe Mu

DaVizWiz

I really wanna hear how she beats Gengetsu when she can’t even find him
She can use Katusyu splits to fill out the field and find it

Normally she just destroys it with CES as she won’t be letting off Gengetsu from jump and he can’t remotely stop her from deciding to flicker and smash it the second it’s summoned, his garbage water guns do close to nothing to her and if he gets between them she’ll just punch him instead ending the simulation

MHA massive fan

She can use Katusyu splits to fill out the field and find it

Normally she just destroys it with CES as she won’t be letting off Gengetsu from jump and he can’t remotely stop her from deciding to flicker and smash it the second it’s summoned, his garbage water guns do close to nothing to her and if he gets between them she’ll just punch him instead
You mean like how the alliance found gengetsu right
You know despite gengetsu guiding them to look for him

DaVizWiz

You mean like how the alliance found gengetsu right
You know despite gengetsu guiding them to look for him
Yea fodder didn’t find the clam, that’s right

And summoning it and giving it extended time to spread mist throughout the battlefield before a nigh immortal with a canon punch decides to flicker and jab isn’t really happening either

People don’t seem to understand that the clam isn’t remotely depoloyable with a kage level opposite, it was summoned and prepped its Genjutsu on fodder who could actually be stopped by average kage stats and a water gun, Tsunade cannot be stopped by that

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Which Kage can she beat? Which Akatsuki members can she beat?

She beats Mei. No other named Kage.

She beats Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori. She loses to the rest.

She's only high Kage on account of her stamina/Regen, she's a rather unimpressive fighter.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
She can beat zetsu maybe.
She can beat Kakuzu but it's a very hard fight.
She can beat Hidan due to counters and portrayal also benefits Tsunade as well as the experience.

I think she beats Ei4 if he doesnt behead her quick enough.
Not sure how she can beat Gaara but portrayal dictates she can, so there's that.

That's about it.

MHA massive fan

Yea fodder didn’t find the clam, that’s right

And summoning it and giving it extended time to spread mist throughout the battlefield before a nigh immortal with a canon punch decides to flicker and jab isn’t really happening either

People don’t seem to understand that the clam isn’t remotely depoloyable with a kage level opposite, it was summoned and prepped its Genjutsu on fodder who could actually be stopped by average kage stats and a water gun, Tsunade cannot be stopped by that
So fodder didn’t find it so a slug will ? Seriously that’s the logic ?

you also don’t realise gengetsu didn’t want to fight and was explaining how his move works To fodder and was using water gun because once again no intention of fighting

Tsunade arsenal is useless against gengetsu he could stand there and not be killed by her .

DaVizWiz

So fodder didn’t find it so a slug will ? Seriously that’s the logic ?

you also don’t realise gengetsu didn’t want to fight and was explaining how his move works To fodder and was using water gun because once again no intention of fighting

Tsunade arsenal is useless against gengetsu he could stand there and not be killed by her .
Precisely, the guy can’t even reasonably harm the splits while they search

He did want to fight, hence the Genjutsu being present and him slaughtering them all

He has nothing other than water gun and Joki Boy, and he can’t use the clam and Joki Boy at the same time

What the hell are you talking about? Even if he had Suigetsu’s full water body which he doesn’t he would still be vaped by the energy transfer of her punches easier than she vaped Susano tissue

MHA massive fan

Precisely, the guy can’t even reasonably harm the splits while they search

He did want to fight, hence the Genjutsu being present and him slaughtering them all

He has nothing other than water gun and Joki Boy, and he can’t use the clam and Joki Boy at the same time

What the hell are you talking about? Even if he had Suigetsu’s full water body which he doesn’t he would still be vaped by the energy transfer of her punches easier than she vaped Susano tissue
Ok bud

MHA massive fan

You’ve been quitting a lot of debates lately

Might want to stop supporting fighters who relay on an immobile defenseless summon just to hide the entire match
It’s become futile
Funny that gengetsu a genjutsu user can’t seem to use his move against anyone who is kage level apparently

that’s what I find hilarious. If the least equipped fighter to stop him can do so then I wonder how Muu didn’t low diff him

DaVizWiz

It’s become futile
Funny that gengetsu a genjutsu user can’t seem to use his move against anyone who is kage level apparently

that’s what I find hilarious. If the least equipped fighter to stop him can do so then I wonder how Muu didn’t low diff him
You had the opportunity to explain how the immobile defenseless clam prevents being punched

I mean, it’s not like it was a Wild West Match, they were at war so getting time to set up a clam in a war isn’t difficult, remember when Naruto arrived to a battlefield with 3 boss toads, in new clothing, with some new equipment, already in Sage Mode and with two clones a continent away sucking up natural energy for him to take just by opening a scroll?

MHA massive fan

You had the opportunity to explain how the immobile defenseless clam prevents being punched

I mean, it’s not like it was a Wild West Match, they were at war so getting time to set up a clam in a war isn’t difficult, remember when Naruto arrived to a battlefield with 3 boss toads, in new clothing, with some new equipment, already in Sage Mode and with two clones a continent away sucking up natural energy for him to take just by opening a scroll?
Ah because gengetsu just stands there and let’s Tsunade punch it . Despite him being able to consistently just keep shooting at her forcing her to regen. Though one makes it sound like she has any feats to suggest she can strike the clam quicker than it can release mist which is literally the first thing it did upon being summoned

claiming Tsunade can hit it before it can use mist is the same as saying every single kage level opponent can hit it before it can cast its mist

99% of ninja have better range and most certainly quicker moves that Tsunade ability to close the distance then throw a punch .

DaVizWiz

Ah because gengetsu just stands there and let’s Tsunade punch it . Despite him being able to consistently just keep shooting at her forcing her to regen. Though one makes it sound like she has any feats to suggest she can strike the clam quicker than it can release mist which is literally the first thing it did upon being summoned

claiming Tsunade can hit it before it can use mist is the same as saying every single kage level opponent can hit it before it can cast its mist

99% of ninja have better range and most certainly quicker moves that Tsunade ability to close the distance then throw a punch .
The water gun does not stop her as she is flickering toward the clam, she just gets a harmless entry wound in her body less traumatic than the Susano swords she had in her abdomen that she bulled through to smack Susano down

The clam was never shown releasing mist, it did so off panel

No they don’t, Tsunade blitzes everyone outside of the kage level, that means hundreds of thousands of ninja over the several eras die to her first step

Add super regeneration and a hard body that stops Kusanagi to that equation and she basically steam trains a finesse player like Gengetsu who dances around and shoots people with water pellets at close range

It doesn’t help that she knows almost everything about him, it also doesn’t help that he knows almost nothing about her, including her super regeneration, so she could presumably casually possum shot this dude whenever she wants by playing dead after a water gun

MHA massive fan

The water gun does not stop her as she is flickering toward the clam, she just gets a harmless entry wound in her body less traumatic than the Susano swords she had in her abdomen that she billed through to smack Susano down

The clam was never shown releasing mist, it did so off panel

No they don’t, Tsunade blitzes everyone outside of the kage level, that means hundreds of thousands of ninja over the several eras die to her first step

Add super regeneration and a hard body that stops Kusanagi to that equation and she basically steam trains a finesse player like Gengetsu who dances around and shoots people with water pellets at close range

It doesn’t help that she knows almost everything about him, it also doesn’t help that he knows almost nothing about her, including her super regen, so she could presumably casually possum shot this dude
Hence why I said kage level
But like I said bored
I give up when featless claims are made

wait Tsunade knows everything about gengetsu ?

DaVizWiz

Hence why I said kage level
But like I said bored
I give up when featless claims are made

wait Tsunade knows everything about gengetsu ?
Yeah no point in continuing then, you respond to multi point posts with one question…

Just gonna throw you on IL I don’t see worth in engaging with a lazy debater who uses the “your whole post is shit” counter argument on repeat in any future topic on this board

Deuces for life, don’t get hit by a bus

MHA massive fan

Yeah no point in continuing then, you respond to multi point posts with one question…

Just gonna throw you on IL I don’t see worth in engaging with a lazy debater who uses the “your whole post is shit” counter argument on repeat in any future topic on this board

Deuces for life, don’t get hit by a bus
Yay
Cheers

Top Bottom