• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Which kage and Akatsuki members can Tsunade beat?

~Kakashi~

I have her above everyone bar the doujutsu trio in the Akatsuki(and maybe Zetsu depending on how he's supposed to be scaled?) and as far as kages I have her above Rasa, Mei, Old Hiruzen, 3rd Kazekage and on the same tier as WA Gaara.

Not including kages with no feats/panel time obviously, nor am I including Boruto kages because fuck Boruto.

Can argue certain matchups maybe, but in terms of tiering, that's who all I have her above.

Sleepless

She can beat Hidan and Konan for sure. Sasori and Deidara are actually pretty interesting because Sasori obviously has his poison and only needs one scratch or one inhale. Deidara has C4. Kakazu probably loses.

I might be underestimating her speed here with the lower and mid tier Akatsuki.

Kisame should win handily because of his chakra absorption, huge chakra reserves and merging with Samehada, along with his huge suiton technique which Tsunade likely drowns in. Itachi one taps with genjutsu. Pain slaps. Obito slaps.

Tsunade loses to any Boruto Kage. Unsure about the others. I think she beats Mei for sure. She's a rival of the Raikage (A4) in strength (she is physically stronger when both are at 100%) but the Raikage is faster so I think he wins. She loses to A3. I'm unsure how she deals with the Magnet Release Family, I think it depends on setting but those will be incredibly tought fights. In a desert I don't think she can win.

Impulse785

She can't beat the Dojutsu trio (Obito Pain or Itachi)

Kisame is another one I think she might not win

Kages she in same tier Raikage A4

MHA massive fan

Kage
Mei

that’s it

akatsuki

Hidan
Sasori

that’s it

everyone else has some clear distance or match up advantage if Tsunade were any other character no one would disagree with the above ☝️

MHA massive fan

I have her above everyone bar the doujutsu trio in the Akatsuki(and maybe Zetsu depending on how he's supposed to be scaled?) and as far as kages I have her above Rasa, Mei, Old Hiruzen, 3rd Kazekage and on the same tier as WA Gaara.

Not including kages with no feats/panel time obviously, nor am I including Boruto kages because fuck Boruto.

Can argue certain matchups maybe, but in terms of tiering, that's who all I have her above.
Being generally above sure true
But why would one ignore clear match up advantages

why on earth would deidara ever loose to her
The guy is tailor made to beat her

he is a coward who loves to fight at distance against someone who can only go into cqc

~Kakashi~

Being generally above sure true
But why would one ignore clear match up advantages

why on earth would deidara ever loose to her
The guy is tailor made to beat her

he is a coward who loves to fight at distance against someone who can only go into cqc
I didn't ignore clear match up advantages. I just specified I was using merely a tiering format instead of having to go through and explain who she beats and loses to and why for each of them.

YonkoDrippy

For the Akatsuki she can beat everyone except for the Dojutsu Trio. She could lose to Kisame tho. For the Kages, she can beat guys like Rasa, Mei, Old Hiruzen, 3rd Kazekage, and that’s about it.

Mithos

The Chosen
Out of the Akatsuki, she beats everyone but the Dojutsu Trio. Out of the Five Kage, she beats the others except Onoki.

DaVizWiz

She can beat Rasa, Hiruzen, Gengetsu and probably several of the featless kage before them too

Hidan, Zetsu, Sasori and Kakuzu lose to her

Konan, Deidara, Kisame, Mei and Ei4 are weaker than her but still beat her due to matchup

Tsunade is at her strongest in teams as she displayed in the war where she completely rejuvenated 2 kage in seconds, boosted Onoki above the shinobi class, saved 4 mortally wounded kage and brought them back to fighting strength immediately where normally they’d of been hospitalized even with other medical ninjutsu treatment, rejuvenated half of the shinobi alliance (20,000 other superhumans) in seconds.

Last edited:

Bonly

IMO From the Akatsuki I'd favor her to beat any of them bar the Dojutsu trio. As for Kage I see her losing to the Hokages bar Hiruzen and Mu more times then not while she could go either way aagainst Onoki,the Sandaime Raikage, and Gengetsu

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Beats for sure:
Kakuzu
Sasori
Deidara
Kisame
Konan
Mei
Rasa

Beats usually:
Ay4
Orochimaru
Gaara
Old Hiruzen

Uncertain:
Ay3
Gengetsu
Muu

Loses to for sure:
Pain
Ohnoki
Sasuke
Kakashi
Itachi
Obito
Hashirama
Tobirama
Minato
Prime Hiruzen
Naruto

Last edited:

Turrin

玄武
Which Kage can she beat? Which Akatsuki members can she beat?
Hidan, Sasori, Deidara, Kisame, Kakuzu; she definitely beats

Mei, Konan Gaara, Rasa, Ei4, Old Hiruzen and Sandaime-Kazekage, she debatably can beat

Turrin

玄武
How she can get past Doton Domu or survive Waterdome?
Tsunade likely can blitz Domu, but also Domu lacks the feats to say it can block repeated CeS attacks anyway. Additionally if it becomes a stamina contest between Domu and Tsunade with Byakugo, Kakuzu runs out of stamina worse and looses.
—-
Kisame would need to get off Water-Dome first which he won’t because he will loose in the first CQC exchange. However if by some miracle he does Tsunade can escape through using her boss summon.

Beyonce

Medical Ninja
Beats every akatsuki besides donut trio and deidara (Deidara has terrible match up advantage against her). I see it going either way with Kisame depending on factors

Out of the kage she beats Hiruzen, Hokage Kakashi, 3rd Kazekage, Rasa, WA Gaara, and Mei. Either way against Ei depending on certain factors (mindset, distance, etc). I am unsure how she fairs against Gengetsu. I haven’t read those chapters in ages

Beyonce

Medical Ninja
Like tsunade can't jump..
Tsunade jumping in a linear line isn’t going to catch someone whose flight speed was matching lightened Onoki. While I’m not saying Tsunade is slower than lightened Onoki, her air control isn’t on the level of straight up flying.

Nali

Tsunade jumping in a linear line isn’t going to catch someone whose flight speed was matching lightened Onoki. While I’m not saying Tsunade is slower than lightened Onoki, her air control isn’t on the level of straight up flying.
She can also jump vertically and much higher than an ordinary ninja with her superhuman strength. and katsuyu acid is a ranged attack

Beyonce

Medical Ninja
She can also jump vertically and much higher than an ordinary ninja with her superhuman strength. and katsuyu acid is a ranged attack
I know that. She has probably the best jumping feat in the series but that doesn’t mean anything if you can’t control where you’re going. What stops Deidara from simply continuing flight once Tsunade reaches up to his height? And once she does, what can she do? She doesn’t have any ranged techniques she can fire off.

While this may be viable I have no reason to assume Katsuyu’s acid travels that far in the air, nevertheless that fast. The acid is pretty featless in that regard.

Top Bottom