• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Which female shall reign?

Mar55

The Darkness Rises

Suì-Fēng.

Vs.

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck.

Vs.

Tier Harribel.

Round 1: FKT Soi Fon, Nel and Harribel. Nel won't revert to a child from Reiatsu leakage.

Round 1.2: No Shunkō, Bankai or Resurrección.

Round 2: EOS Soi Fon, Nel and Harribel.

Round 2.2: No Shunkō, Bankai or Resurrección.

Mindset: In character.
Knowledge: Full for all.
Distance: 0.012 Nautical leagues.

Captain Quincy

Hitokiri Magician
This is between Harribel's muffins and Nel's cupcakes. I think Kubo confirmed Nel's is the greatest so I'd give it to her.

Soi Fon's pancakes aren't even part of the discussion :mjlol

Captain Quincy

Hitokiri Magician
But seriously, I'd give it to Harribel in R1 & 2 and Soi Fon in R1.2 & 2.2.

Harribel has the most raw power and her abilities are really useful, Toshiro was just an awful matchup for her.

Soi Fon is the most skilled fighter here so she could probably pull out a win with those restrictions.

Yusuke Uramesh1

Personally, I think openly bragging about stalking strangers in public for sexual gratification should already have been enough to get a lifetime ban.
A very fair point. Also openly putting down people for their sexual preference(mind you when this happened Mar didn't even say he was not that it matters) and posting actual rape scenarios to make a fight "more interesting" is completely ridiculous.

MarchLochnessMarch

A very fair point. Also openly putting down people for their sexual preference(mind you when this happened Mar didn't even say he was not that it matters) and posting actual rape scenarios to make a fight "more interesting" is completely ridiculous.
Whoo boy, didn’t even know those incidents had happened. Fuck that guy. Total disgusting bigoted creep. I’ll tell him that to his face if he ever crawls back.

Adamant soul

Sad thing was he was one of the few people I actually got kinda curious about Friendship Souls to talk about it for a little bit. :facepalmed

I wouldn't want that fucking freak reading it anyway.

Millón Vasto

Yikes!!! :(
All in all Xelios is just a disgusting creep, stalking women like that and bieng proud of it. I don't advocate for violence that often but this guy needs to get his ass kicked. Imagine u going home and your sister/gf/wife is all freaked out because some freak like him stalked her.

absolutely disgusting

Camoball

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Idk if it's just me but Xelios came off to me as a weirdo even before the debacle. Weird as in he has a screw loose somewhere in his head. There is just something about the way he posted that rubbed me the wrong way and digging through decade old posts and even liking them didn't help. When I read one of his messed up rape stories he wrote in an op for the first time and his excuse for it that pretty much confirmed it. Idk what shit he does irl but I hope it won't go beyond simply "stalking".

Anyway that's enough words on that topic.

More importantly, Harribel about to clap some cheeks. :catnoworries

Top Bottom