Which character from Naruto do you think you look like?

Kelci

Fanfic Whore
Yeah..weird topic but a fun one. Does anyone think, or was told by someone, that they looked like a character from Naruto? Or know anyone who looks like a character from Naruto? I know 2 people. My best friend Amy looks almost exactly like Hinata and my other friend Mariah looks a lot like Kakashi in some weird way.

And I've been told by a couple people that I look like Ino with brown hair. :notrust

.........i look like none considering
that there's no anime that I'VE seen
that contains brown people..........
except bleach, and bebop.......

I would probably look like Lee, if I took my glasses off.

Otherwise, put me under Aburame Shino...

I don't think ive ever seen a long haired metalhead mosher in Naruto yet? So I guess I can't be judged.

Never been told i looked like somebody from naruto but i have been told i act like shino and have shikamaru's laziness

I'm just waiting for someone to say Orochimaru...Anyways, If I gained 70 pounds then maybe I could pull off a Chouji. Maybe Shino...

Find me some sharingan contacts and I can be Sasuke. Before I got my hair cut, I could easily pull off a Shikamaru

If TenTen had long hair,probably her. We'd look almost like twins. Or if not her,a girl version of Neji.

Last edited:
I could pass off as Jiraya. But I need to lose my glasses, make my hair white, and gain Jiraya's nose bump. :p

Tyrannos said:
I could pass off as Jiraya. But I need to lose my glasses, make my hair white, and gain Jiraya's nose bump. :p

So pretty much you dont look like him at all...

I look like Anko...Purple hair, same length...and I wear mesh tee-shirts all the time.

Before I cut my hair, if I'd bleached it I would've looked exactly like Kabuto. My hair was exactly the right length, I wear glass, and even the face shape is eerily similar.

now, though, I don't really look like anyone.

Back
Top Bottom