Where's the picture of Naruto with an ax?

Thats the one! Or maybe there are two pics? I saw one where the axe's balde-cover was blue, not red. But its a sweet item either way - if it had Sakura's name on it mebbe he's just carrying it for her...ohhh, henge, it IS her! Meh, I dunno...but thanks for finding that page.

Okay, I see it at the link. Thanks.

Thats a pretty big ax. Its seems like it'd slow down any ninja.

The kunai holster? I don't know, but it looks pretty sweet. Probably cumbersome for real ninja missions, though.

Tsuuga said:
The kunai holster? I don't know, but it looks pretty sweet. Probably cumbersome for real ninja missions, though.
It's too big for a kunai, and the handle is the wrong shape. It looks more like a short sword. Hey, it could be foreshadowing of what Naruto's weapon is going to be. That'd be pretty clever, to have a cover with a massive axe and then hide the true weapon in the corner.

Hmm i can almost swear ive seen a picture of sauske, sakura and naruto, where sakura has two axes linked by chain. Cant seem to find it though.

But indeed that is a cool axe, i doubt hell get anything like that though.

I imagine though, if that was indeed an axe for naruto to manipulate his wind chakra with, it would probably split anytyhing in two, people, houses, mountains.

ardilla said:
Hmm i can almost swear ive seen a picture of sauske, sakura and naruto, where sakura has two axes linked by chain. Cant seem to find it though.

But indeed that is a cool axe, i doubt hell get anything like that though.

I imagine though, if that was indeed an axe for naruto to manipulate his wind chakra with, it would probably split anytyhing in two, people, houses, mountains.

I wish he had that axe, but then it would be too cumbersome and not really useful, beyond cutting a large deep crevace into the ground. A sword simply has more uses, imo. Axes are slow and unwieldly. 'Member the whole Zabuza thing with Kakashi, who was able to move fast enough to avoid the sword and take his arms out.

Wrath said:
It's too big for a kunai, and the handle is the wrong shape. It looks more like a short sword. Hey, it could be foreshadowing of what Naruto's weapon is going to be. That'd be pretty clever, to have a cover with a massive axe and then hide the true weapon in the corner.

im hoping hard for this... but maybe its the "odd shapes kunei" that yondaime used =] naruto might end up learning the flash step *dreams on*

i dunno if its just me, but it looks like the white fangs blade to me. Itd also fit with the whole "I've got something interesting to show you" from kakashi.

Back
Top Bottom