Where does Seiya stop in this video?

As far as I'm aware he beats everyone there short of amped versions of the comic characters, I'm not familiar with anyone else there he would lose to.

Not beating the Anti Spiral or "All of Marvel" idek why they slid that one in there other than agenda.

Also don't get why they put anime(?) Sailor Moon above Seiya???? Isn't she way weaker than the manga version? I didn't finish Stars but there's no real good feats from the first few seasons

I'm skeptical Seiya can get pass Gogeta. At bare minimum, Gogeta should be capable of sealing Seiya with the Mafuba.

Not beating Gogeta or the Angels/Zeno

Not beating Anti-Spiral

Not beating Nickoloden because of Fairly Odd Parents

Damn sure not beating Marvel

Also don't get why they put anime(?) Sailor Moon above Seiya???? Isn't she way weaker than the manga version? I didn't finish Stars but there's no real good feats from the first few seasons
I don't think this was specifically about Anime Sailor Moon.

On topic: He could even badly lose against the Teen Titans, Justice League or the Avengers, depending on what we all count for that.

I don't think this was specifically about Anime Sailor Moon.

On topic: He could even badly lose against the Teen Titans, Justice League or the Avengers, depending on what we all count for that.
they posted one Moon and said she wins then another and said she loses, although afaik manga Moon can’t beat Seiya anyways so?????

Back
Top Bottom