Whats the difference between Shunpo, Sonido and Hirenkyaku

Bloodblossom

Apparently Soi Fong hadn't even seen an arrancar resurrection until her battle with Ggio. Either way Baraggan can't be used to tell Soi Fong's speed.
I'm not sure what the issue is, she was looking directly at Barragan, even if her reikaku isn't working, her eyes were working, and she got blitzed.

Unless Sonido has the ability to make you momentarily blind as well it's not relevant.

To put the icing on the cake, Respira was faster than her too.

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
I'm not sure what the issue is, she was looking directly at Barragan, even if her reikaku isn't working, her eyes were working, and she got blitzed.
Shunsui said it himself when in battle you stop seeing with your eyes and you see solely with reikaku.

Bloodblossom

Shunsui said it himself when in battle you stop seeing with your eyes and you see solely with reikaku.
Shunsui's explanation was in context of his ability, where he leaves an afterimage of himself consisting of his reiatsu and Lille's reikaku overtook his sight in that case, I doubt he meant your eyes literally stops working due to reikaku. In Sonido's case you also mask your reiatsu so there's no reiatsu to overtake your sight with.

Similarly the exiles were able to track Aizen's movements despite not being able to feel his reiatsu. Likewise Aizen couldn't feel Dangai Ichigo, yet he was able to track Ichigo's movements and location (for the most part).

Byakuya was also able to react to Sonido the first time Zommari used it against him despite being of similar age and experience as Soifon.

Last edited:

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
In Sonido's case you also mask your reiatsu so there's no reiatsu to overtake your sight with.
The novel said that Sonido was covert and allowed one to take the opponent by surprise. As for Byakuya who knows if he ever fought a arrancar before Zommari. However the fact that he said an arrancar thinking himself his equal was arrogance in itself, leads me to believe he's had plenty of experience with arrancar unlike Soi Fong.

Heaven or Hell

Shunpo: basic
Sonido: stealth, slip past Reikaku/Pesquisa
Hirenkyaku: efficient Reiatsu consumption
Bringer Light: similar stealth to Sonido, possible similar efficiency to Hirenkyaku

Top Bottom