What's So Bad About Seafood?

Fish????

• Total voters
People keep hating on seafood, they're like, "Ugh, fish!" or, "I could NEVER eat octopus!".
People just don't realize how delicious this stuff is. I can understand if you're allergic, but if not, you have no excuse. The sea is a bountiful buffet for everyone to enjoy.
Cry all you want about "mercury this" and mercury that", but I probably get more mercury exposure from the fillings in my teeth than the shrimp I ate yesterday.
Anyway, fish is good and good for you.

I think fish is good, but i think an octopus is disgusting. If i can hardly look at it without gagging, then i cannot eat it- it's just a giant aquatic spider without bones.

Fish is full of protein and doesn't have any carbs. Also, the oil in fish is good for you as well as the good cholesterol.

I think fish is good, but i think an octopus is disgusting. If i can hardly look at it without gagging, then i cannot eat it- it's just a giant aquatic spider without bones.

Fish is full of protein and doesn't have any carbs. Also, the oil in fish is good for you as well as the good cholesterol.

But it tastes so good.

Depends.

Some I hate like: clams, caviar, and millions of other things.

And some I love like: lobster, most fish (especially mako shark and swordfish...hmmm mercury), etc.

I have mixed opinions on seafood.

Kalamari/Squid is delicious, especially breaded in those tasty strips.

I enjoy shrimp, depending on how it is prepared.

I absolutely DESPISE salmon. I refuse to eat it.

I can eat swordfish and similar fish as long as I have lemon to put on them.

Overall, seafood isn't my favorite category. I greatly prefer steak.

So I thought I'd just alert you all to the fact that tomorrow I'm making crab rangoon (from scratch) and stir-fried shrimp with noodles. :del

I love seafood, the ony excuse I've heard of why people hate it is because "it's smelly".

pfft, haters.
Seafood is almost always only smelly if it's not fresh. Like, fish shouldn't smell unless it's bad, or just starting to go bad. Fresh fish shouldn't smell like anything.

Back
Top Bottom