What will Orochimaru think of Kabuto's new "activities"?

MYJC

Cunning Linguist
...I mean, I think it's pretty obvious Oro will be back considering we saw the snake escape. The writer wouldn't put it there for nothing.

My question is, how do you think Orochimaru will react when he runs into Kabuto? Would he be pleased with Kabuto's "experiments"? Would there be a fight, and if so how would it go? Or would Orochimaru be pleased?

It could go either way... personally I hope both Kabuto and Oro will be very happy and impressed by eachother if they run into eachother. And that they will once again join forces and become a duo of pure evil and chaos... destroying, killing, raping, maiming everything on their path!

Personally I think it would be hilarious if Kabuto killed Orochimaru.

It could turn into a running gag where Orochimaru keeps coming back but as soon as he does he just gets killed again. :laugh

It depends on if kabuto was actually on oro's side to begin with. Even counting the fact that they have been together a long time oro never really 100% trusted kabuto and kabuto's true motives have never been exposed if any.

It could go either way... personally I hope both Kabuto and Oro will be very happy and impressed by eachother if they run into eachother. And that they will once again join forces and become a duo of pure evil and chaos... destroying, killing, raping, maiming everything on their path!

true dat :iria

i would guess there is a reason oro put a barrier around his old hand and all that, to prevent kabuto from experimenting too much... so he would not be pleased

but i think kabuto will just kill him

Kabuto's goal is to surpass Orochimaru so it is possible Kishi would have Kabuto defeat him to show he has achieved his goal.

Kabuto's goal is to surpass Orochimaru so it is possible Kishi would have Kabuto defeat him to show he has achieved his goal.

when did he say that?

I understand that Kabuto's going to have to be a huge factor in the story now but its gonna take a long freakin time. manga is moving to slow :cry

when did he say that?

I understand that Kabuto's going to have to be a huge factor in the story now but its gonna take a long freakin time. manga is moving to slow :cry

he told naruto that when he last showed up. will kabuto even be surprised to see a living oro? maybe not, remember when sasuke showed kabuto the dimension kabuto corrected himself from declaring oro has died, he was like "no wait its more like..." so a surviving oro wouldnt really scare or shock kabuto, he has a plan for it probably

he told naruto that when he last showed up. will kabuto even be surprised to see a living oro? maybe not, remember when sasuke showed kabuto the dimension kabuto corrected himself from declaring oro has died, he was like "no wait its more like..." so a surviving oro wouldnt really scare or shock kabuto, he has a plan for it probably

But if he knew that Orochimaru hadn't died, there was absolutely no reason for Kabuto to go batshit and inject himself with Oro cells.

Kabuto's activities only make sense if he really did think Orochimaru was dead. Why Kishi chose to have Kabuto say that Orochimaru WASN'T dead and then show up 10 chapters later crazy and completely contradicting himself is beyond me though.

in orochimaru's mind, it would probably be like this.

kukuku...kabuto, I suspected you will pull somthing like this, and for that reason, I made some 'modifications' to my body. whosoever graft my remains unto them, my body will take over theirs, and they would automatically become my vessel, awaiting the return of my soul :)

Oro gets mad, Kabuto laughs, they fight, Oro gets fucked in the ass(again) and scapes, don't know what goes after that lolz :LOS

But if he knew that Orochimaru hadn't died, there was absolutely no reason for Kabuto to go batshit and inject himself with Oro cells.

Kabuto's activities only make sense if he really did think Orochimaru was dead. Why Kishi chose to have Kabuto say that Orochimaru WASN'T dead and then show up 10 chapters later crazy and completely contradicting himself is beyond me though.

kabuto is a master spy, you cant believe what he tells his enemies

when did he say that?

See my "Spoiler" sig :D

Though, I would be much happier if they joined forces again.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if Kabuto killed Orochimaru.

It could turn into a running gag where Orochimaru keeps coming back but as soon as he does he just gets killed again. :laugh

lol, orochimaru is the new Kenny...

Back
Top Bottom