What Tsunade has to show that puts her in Sannin status?

What she has to pull out of her [s]breast[/s] sleeve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
she needs to punch people's heads off literally, then she would bring the badassery we lost after jiriaya died back to the manga

I'd say an offensive nin jutsu. Orochimaru and Jiraiya have so many of those ultra great techniques. But Im sure we havent seen all tsunades jutsus yet. anyway, her regeneration technique makes her pretty strong already.

Not only her medical jutsu, but I think we have a lot to see from her just yet. Hopefully she'll have an arsenal of sick ninjutsu that we haven't seen yet.

Well, Hanzou named them collectively as "Sannin". So its pretty clear that it wasnt something to be earned, but simply a nickname given by a strong guy.

She obviously has several strong points. The fact that she is an Hokage should be a testament to this fact. Outside of Medical jutsu she is likely to have several slug inspired forms of Jutsu's similar to how Oro and Jiraiya used "their" animals. So i wouldnt be suprised if she have Acid attacks or something similar.

her part II debut will probably not be for a while,the hokage only fights when the village is in serious danger.i cant add to the posts above but while the majority of people are boob loving pervs i must say that yes the boobs are awesome but must also be counted as part of her repertoire, dont forget her young form is a jutsu in itself,only orochimaru and pein have body altering jutsu's that good.i hope my wife invents a jutsu making her look half as good when she is 50!

*try to ignore the boobs argument*

Some reasons why Tsunade is Sannin:
- she fought along with Jiraiya and Oro, both of them were probably top class in offensive ninjutsu. If she's anything less powerful, she can't possibly survive being their teammate.
- She deserves credit in the sense that she is not just self-sufficient, she must have aided her teammates with her medical ninjutsu as well.
- contribution to ninja wars with her medical ninjutsu. Not just her teammates, Tsunade must have been in the frontline to heal a great number of ninjas. One of her most noteable strengths is her ability to neutralise poisons quickly and skilfully. Chiyo gave her credit for that.
- monstrous strength.
- monstrous summoning
- medical nin style fighting
- developing new high level ninjutsu
- intelligence. Among the Sannin, Oro and Tsunade are the brighter ones it seems.

So far, we don't see anyone else from the same batch to be as fitting as Tsunade for Sannin I guess.

Her boobs. :p

Y'know, there's this old arabic story about this man who's super strong and had really long hair (lol Neji), and one day his hair got cut (I forgot if it was cut by him or someone else) and he became weak, so his hair was the source of his strength. And he lost it.
Spoiler:
Let's cut Neji's hair! :sag

I wonder what would happen if Tsunade woke up one day with a flat chest?!:huh I mean the weight of those things must have been a form of constant excercise for her :huh

Well I guess there goes half her strength :zaru

Last edited:
Kickass medical ninjutsu. Possibly the best on the planet currently. Slug summoning, Genesis rebirth or whatever, and smashing stuff. Hard.

and boobs.

Y'know, there's this old arabic story about this man who's super strong and had really long hair (lol Neji), and one day his hair got cut (I forgot if it was cut by him or someone else) and he became weak, so his hair was the source of his strength. And he lost it.
Spoiler:
Let's cut Neji's hair! :sag

I wonder what would happen if Tsunade woke up one day with a flat chest?!:huh I mean the weight of those things must have been a form of constant excercise for her :huh

You are talking about Samson from the book of Judges in the Bible.

Hmm it could be because of her Med-ninju and her Very Super-human strengh plus her team was trained under the 3rd. (Plus it doesn't hurt to be related to the past hokage's!-being silly)

She's going to have to show far more than just superstrength and medic skills unless she uses her skills in a fashion similar to what Kabuto does. Tsunade would have to take on a well respected Akatsuki member or another extremely powerful shinobi in order to prove her worth. She has lost a lot of crediblity now because Kabuto supposedly almost ended her life when he was almost no stronger than Naruto. It would be good to see her actually use jutsu, something that we didn't see from her in the Sannin brawl.

Sheer offensive power in the form of very high physical strength that can kill in a few blows, medical expertise and experience that can allow her to heal almost any poison, judging her based on the sannin fight where she still had a fear of blood for the most part and had spent many years before that drinking and gambling isn't really fair to her imo.

She just happened to be there when two super strong Shinobi impressed this dude and Hanzou was like "she with you? Ok".

Really, she's nowhere near the level of Oro or Jiraiya.

her huge melons!!!xD, i mean, no one can beat that, no one has them bigger, making her the supreme tits, i mean , hokage!!xD

Kickass medical ninjutsu. Possibly the best on the planet currently. Slug summoning, Genesis rebirth or whatever, and smashing stuff. Hard.

and boobs.

You are talking about Samson from the book of Judges in the Bible.

Oh, really? *slaps forehead* sorry I'm not christian so I'm assuming that this is one of those things that major religions have in common.:huh Or maybe the person that told me just wasn't clear on the source, thats another possibility...

I think she has a great hidden power. Something we have yet to see. Personally I think she'll die this year defending the village from some akatsuki, maybe zetsu or konan.

Her medical skills and her chakra control. :amuse

Also, some of the responses are just idiotic. :facepalm

Back
Top Bottom