• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

What Schrift would you like in real life

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
No Almighty, Visionary, or Schrifts that grant immortality and broken regen.

Restricted Schrifts: Almighty, Compulsory, Deathdealing, Miracle, Superstar, Visionary, X-Axis and whatever Shaz Domino had. No regeneration or immortality.

Scenario 1: Daily average life
Scenario 2: War-torn time periods.
Is the Zombie allowed?

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
What do you think "broken regen" or "no regeneration" means? That bitch is almost impossible to kill, so it shouldn't be.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
What do you think "broken regen" or "no regeneration" means? That bitch is almost impossible to kill, so it shouldn't be.
She is about as hard to kill as Liltotto. Yhwach would have killed her if she didn’t had been saved by the Quincy.

Jugo13

The Power would probably be the best and most practical. Just super strong means any physical activity is a breeze for me. Wouldn't need a car to get places cause I'd have thunder thighs for dayz and could work demolition in no time flat.

Whale's stuck on the beach? Gimme a sec and I'll have that thing in the water in no time flat.

Truck is tipped over on the freeway? Lemme just hop on over and right that thing back up.

Someone's parked in front of a fire hydrant? MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY.
This man gets it. The most mundane powers are really the most practical irl, though I'd still choose to have the Glutton, and still obtain other abilities on a "free trial" with a little work. I eat a nasty beetle and essentially have The Power.

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
This man gets it. The most mundane powers are really the most practical irl, though I'd still choose to have the Glutton, and still obtain other abilities on a "free trial" with a little work. I eat a nasty beetle and essentially have The Power.

Considering the Glutton can consume almost anything, this could be the answer to nuclear waste. :hmm

Also, is that what the Glutton does? Was the copy ability something only the novels did?

Colmillo

Also, is that what the Glutton does? Was the copy ability something only the novels did?
Yes, Liltotto’s Glutton can take the abilities of what she’s eaten. She ate Loly’s Escolopendra and gained her poison ability. With that, she coated said poison onto her arrows and used them to attack back.

this was all in the first novel I believe. Near the beginning-mid section.

Jugo13

Considering the Glutton can consume almost anything, this could be the answer to nuclear waste. :hmm

I assume the abilities revealed in the novel concerning the surviving Sternritter are what Kubo intended for them to possess, but didn't have space to reveal it in the manga.

Sablés

The Power and The Love would be nice abilities to have - if they didn't make you targets in this day and age. I can imagine them drawing way too much attention, and you'd be considered a threat outright with The Love. The latter doesn't afford you any biological protection either.

The Power works if you're smart enough to keep it low-key.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Nope, GiGi was stabbed straight in the heart and didn't die. She also had her upper split open and was just fine.
Liltotto had a hole in her stomach and survived. We know Quincy are though to kill with their basic abilities. Nothing she took isn’t anything that we haven’t seen other Quincy survive.

Spoiler:

Keep in mind that after the stab she had to take blood from Bambietta to survive.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Nothing she took isn’t anything that we haven’t seen other Quincy survive.
Wrong, a stab to the chest like that is fatal by Bleach's normal standards.
Liltotto had a hole in her stomach
Not impressive, this kind of damage has been survivable since Soul Society days. It's not even close to comparable to a center mass stab like that.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Wrong, a stab to the chest like that is fatal by Bleach's normal standards.
Tsukishima took a long ass time to die. Tosen got stabbed in the brain and would have survived. Quilge got shot in the heart and survived.
Not impressive, this kind of damage has been survivable since Soul Society days. It's not even close to comparable to a center mass stab like that.
Ichigo died instantly.

MrTeitoku

Gigi had half of his head erased by yhwach
You can see it in the scan with liltotto's stomach gash. Thats bit above normal wounds

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
What the hell are you talking about? GiGi very clearly identifies as a female, that's the entire point of Yumichika being a dick to her by pointing out her biological sex.

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
What the hell are you talking about? GiGi very clearly identifies as a female, that's the entire point of Yumichika being a dick to her by pointing out her biological sex.
Could be but no one refers to Gigi as a chick other than Mayuri. But it could legit be.

Top Bottom