• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

What Schrift would you like in real life

Camoball

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As lame as Pepe was, his ability would be broken as shit irl. Assuming the victims can act normal and keep their mouth shut about you if ordered to. You could easily rule the world with it and do whatever you want.

Next in line is probably the Antithesis. Not sure what I'd go for.

MrTeitoku

I would go with Deathdealing.

Perfect Schrift for drinking. Always increasing the resistance to alcohol.just to be tipsy but not piss drunk
:beer

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
The Power would probably be the best and most practical. Just super strong means any physical activity is a breeze for me. Wouldn't need a car to get places cause I'd have thunder thighs for dayz and could work demolition in no time flat.

Whale's stuck on the beach? Gimme a sec and I'll have that thing in the water in no time flat.

Truck is tipped over on the freeway? Lemme just hop on over and right that thing back up.

Someone's parked in front of a fire hydrant? MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY.

Sablés

The Vanishing Point.

The Wind.

That's like half of them, might just be easier to list which ones can be chosen. Especially because people either didn't read this, didn't understand it or don't care.
That's why I picked anti-thesis over Deathdealing.
DD heals so I didn't consider it. Healing isn't really an effect or powerset of Anti-thesis, it's a consequence of a very specific use 🐒

>Vanishing point

I see you.

Sablés

One needs to be careful with it, I want it for small shit, not to take over the world for fucksake
:giogio2

That is not the problem. The problem is that you can literally bring any of your thoughts to reality at any time. Think about that for a second. :sag

KBD

Is suicide a lifehack?
deathdealing seems pretty good. You can end and extend life somewhat, plus you can drink more than ever before without any complications. :feelsgoodman

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
:giogio2

That is not the problem. The problem is that you can literally bring any of your thoughts to reality at any time. Think about that for a second. :sag
Most of my thoughts are about money and sleep. Almighty is another option thought

Cirsium

You can delude yourselves all you want, but I know the 99% of the users here would pick the Love, for obvious reasons. The other 1% would pick the Zombie cause I'm sure there must be some necrophile here.

Halibel

La Tres
Heat is the most useful for daily life and war.

Winter war: heating
need food cook: heat
someones shooting at you? heat

Gwiber

If I were to limit my choices to ones that line up with my initials then my choices would be Antithesis, Jail or the Compulsory. Out of those I'd go with Antithesis, it would probably be the most useful of the three in either scenario.
Good idea with the initials... Mine would be:

A: Antithesis
T: Thunderbolt

The last one is restricted.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Almighty is another option thought
Nope, this isn't an options per the OP.
Most of my thoughts are about money and sleep.
You're so hilariously ignorant about this ability, it's almost impressive. Gremmy literally almost killed himself by accident, then followed that with killing himself. You'd either cause catastrophes or just kill yourself with an ability like The Visionary. It doesn't even have to be in active use, wandering thoughts or random daydreams will come true. There's no real world way to control a power like that, it's automatic.
@Mar55

With Deathdealing you don’t need tolerance breaks.

:pepesmoke
Don't need that when you smoke real gas

Too bad it's not an option per the OP.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
for obvious reasons.
Yet you miss the implications of The Vanishing Point in the real world? Gotta think big.

But you're not wrong, The Love is an amazing ability. I just hate PePe and honestly forgot he (and that power) existed.

WhiskeyThan

I said it before I’ll say it again.

Drive to work with Visionary and you’ll cause mass murder. Humans have active imaginations. Hell if you think you got caught by a speed camera you made one exist and made it catch you.

You can instantly cause crashes, remove people from the road or teleport or make your own car do weird shit.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Like The Visionary is impossible to use, you'd think this was made clear in the manga. There's a reason Gremmy wasn't allowed to live normally, and it's not just because he's powerful. His ability is actively dangerous to everyone around him, user included.

Cirsium

Yet you miss the implications of The Vanishing Point in the real world? Gotta think big.

But you're not wrong, The Love is an amazing ability. I just hate PePe and honestly forgot he (and that power) existed.
I mean, the Vanishing Point is also a great ability, but I didn't count it cause it's not a real Schrift, but something Gremmy made.

Gwiber

I mean, the Vanishing Point is also a great ability, but I didn't count it cause it's not a real Schrift, but something Gremmy made.
Let's say it's allowed for the purpose of the thread. Already restricted a decent amount of Schrifts anyway.

Top Bottom