• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

What Schrift would you like in real life

Gwiber

No Almighty, Visionary, or Schrifts that grant immortality and broken regen.

Restricted Schrifts: Almighty, Compulsory, Deathdealing, Miracle, Superstar, Visionary, X-Axis and whatever Shaz Domino had. No regeneration or immortality.

Scenario 1: Daily average life
Scenario 2: War-torn time periods.

Last edited:

Ayala

Still don't have the fucking words...
Im a fan of "the Power". It's so simple yet so satisfying, hitting like a truck. Would be cool if the Schrift had better feats though and Meninas was straight inarrestable power wise. Instead everyone she hits gets up right after, even half dead Zaraki would likely have gotten up from it even he wasn't hit by Candice too. Liltotto had but a bruise in the face, is that what "THE POWER" does?

Unresponsive

^Sucks at cooking btw. "The one above all"
The miracle. Like bro my desires actually will come true? Finally the law of banning interaction with grass will arrive.

PocketGod

(Super Garbage Tier Member)
I'd probably go with the Vanishing Point, it seems like the one I could have the most fun with. :pepeluffy

If I were to limit my choices to ones that line up with my initials then my choices would be Antithesis, Jail or the Compulsory. Out of those I'd go with Antithesis, it would probably be the most useful of the three in either scenario.

Capa13

The visionary forsure. If Gremmy wasn’t limited to just 2 IQ points and he had Kisuke level intellect, he would’ve solo’s the entire series.

I mean seriously I still don’t understand why he couldn’t just imagine himself to be just as strong and Yhwach.

Adamant soul

The Antithesis - Let's you undo shit and it has the added benefit of being the only Schrift that doesn't belong to a Nazi but to an actual Quincy. NICE! :leepose

Sablés

Wjy would anyone want Visionary anyway? You'd need to be in perfect control of your thoughts all the time. Give me antithesis

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Wjy would anyone want Visionary anyway? You'd need to be in perfect control of your thoughts all the time. Give me antithesis
> perfect control

What do I look like, a normal human being? You know the chaos I could pull with that shit?

Almighty is the better choice imo.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Balance is neat, as long as you dont instantly die from something you can basically just lolnope it

Antithesis for similar reasons to above

Compulsory would also be cool as you could steal folks intellect among other things

Superstar would also be useful as again, you can survive insane shit and restore yourself, tho James would be annoying

Deathdealing as well for being nearly unkillable

The visionary forsure. If Gremmy wasn’t limited to just 2 IQ points and he had Kisuke level intellect, he would’ve solo’s the entire series.
Nah

Visionary really aint that great and has loads of flaws
I mean seriously I still don’t understand why he couldn’t just imagine himself to be just as strong and Yhwach.
He tried to make himself as strong as patched Kenpachi and it killed him

It has a limit to what it can do for the user

Multiple limits actually
Surprised no one has said visionary

> perfect control

What do I look like, a normal human being? You know the chaos I could pull with that shit?
Bruh Visionary is god fucking awful

You have a bad day, or even an introspective day and think about the death of yourself or a loved one and bam

Youre dead and so are they

Great power :thumbs

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Balance is neat, as long as you dont instantly die from something you can basically just lolnope it

Antithesis for similar reasons to above

Compulsory would also be cool as you could steal folks intellect among other things

Superstar would also be useful as again, you can survive insane shit and restore yourself, tho James would be annoying

Deathdealing as well for being nearly unkillable

Nah

Visionary really aint that great and has loads of flaws

He tried to make himself as strong as patched Kenpachi and it killed him

It has a limit to what it can do for the user

Multiple limits actually

Bruh Visionary is god fucking awful

You have a bad day, or even an introspective day and think about the death of yourself or a loved one and bam

Youre dead and so are they

Great power :thumbs
if I have the power to imagine everything I want, how the fuck am I going to have a bad day?

TomPen94

This text is part of Aizen's plan
You just need to imagine something bad, and ppl can do that without any real prompt. It's a very finnicky power.

WhiskeyThan

Bro V is beyond scary.

If you drive to work and think that it’d be better with no traffic or that the car would get out the way you would kill loads of people.

Deathdealing or Antithesis for me.

Well let's see which of the Schrifts I would like to have in real life and which I would rather not.

Almigthy: No , to overpowered in real life and kinda pointless to have those days. I see no meaning for having this power in my opinion.

Balance: I am a very balanced person so I don't need it.

Compulsory: Well this ability usually makes a lot of a mess. On the other hand if for example I use the compulsory on a Cheetah , then thanks to evolution I would be able to gain the speed of cheetah.....

Deathdealing: Very toxic ability. My stoic nature is forced to decline

Explode: Ok this is kinda fun as long as I have control of it. Because I can use the explode to turn a big structure into explosion like Eiffel Tower for example. It would be fun if Eiffel Tower turned into explosion itself instead of just exploding for example. But I would like all people and animals to be far away during the BOOM.

Fear: This is useless power for me to have. Because already almost all people irl that meet me or interact with me feel creeped out immediately and avoid me due to my appearance and personality. They aren't always afraid. But they always call me degenerate and unsettling. Plus I don't like to scare people but when it happens I don't care about it all that much.......either way this ability is a ...no

Glutton: Neutral here. I would like to have a massive and constant appetite at will but I wouldn't like to stretch my mouth like that , it's weird.
It has more range that way , sure .....but I don't personally find any meaning on that.

Heat: I do enjoy the massive explosions as long as nobody is harmed, however I do not like to have fire based powers. It's too devastating for the surrounding environment. So I will decline

Iron: That is a yes for sure. Because I always wanted to pet for hours Nile Crocodiles and Alligators but they will bite me , so irl I can't....all I can do is observe them but I also want to pet them. So if I have the iron , I will harden my skin and pet them without any hesitation.....Then they can bite me all they want ,they will not do anything to me.

Jail: Yes I would like to have this ability but the effects should last temporary , NOT permanently.

Knowledge: Ok , let's just assume that BG9's ability is the knowledge... just for sakes. It would arguably be one of the most important schrift for me. Because then I would be able to stare at something , gain data and info quickly. Which is awesome.

Love: Hhhhmmmm this is also kinda interesting. Because I can use the love beam to living beings that are scared of me and make them not scared. And come to my house and be friends with me.

MIRACLE: I would say yes. Basically I would deliberately jump from the top of the Empire state building and fall into the pavement. Which would make the pavement full of red liquid and pieces of flesh for an instant... But I would suddenly become Titanic after a few secs.
Fuck yeah that would be awesome. BUT I would like to control it. .....Like at one point I would like to get back to human size.

N: Is for.....Nothing?

Overkill: If we were in a war. Then I guess it would be a very useful ability since with each kill you get stronger and therefore you kill the enemies easier and therefore protect your allies. But I fortunately don't have any war nor promote one to begin with. So for me is not something that I need.

Power: It's weird. I would decline......most people would choose superhuman strength but I don't really like it.
I mean sure it would be fun to lift a skyscraper or just a truck. And sure punching the ground , making giant craters sounds like fun.
But I don't feel like is something that I would really REALLY like , so to speak.

Question: That is useful because one time I asked a stranger ''where is your house'' and she changed the topic after looking at me with wide open eyes. If I have the question ability , then she will answer my questions without hesitation......and I can visit the house.
And for example I can also rent a house for free that way.

Roar: Way to loud and noisy ability for my stoic ass. I like silence and peace. So the answer is obviously , no.

Superstar: Hhhhhmmmmm I am in a dilemma here. Because it does have somewhat miracle traits but it also have raw strength traits.
After flipping a coin , I would say yes. But it's not my favorite that I would like to have.

Thunderbolt: Pretty much the same as Bazz B's Heat.....it's too devastating and I would cause needless harm to the surrounding area.
It also feels even more uncontrollable than the heat and for some odd reason I feel like I would somewhat be electrocuted myself.

Underbelly: I don't need that ability. We all know what is the man's weak spot area. Why the fuck would I need reiatsu to locate the balls when I know for sure that THIS is where to kick to make someone surrender quickly?

Visionary: It's a bit too unstable. So no.

Wind: Well that avoids contact. I want contact. So fuck that ability.

Xaxis: Well I suppose that having nigguh Barro's ability would be fun. I mean imagine if you sniped through a mountain it would make a hole through the other end which could be kilometers thick of rocks.
Hell , you can make tunnels with xaxis if you have accuracy.

Yourself: I would like to copy a Shark's. Because swimming in the ocean and seeing the world through the eyes of the Shark would certainly be an astonishing experience..............

Zombie: Nah boring. I don't like zombies. Yeah I understand it has similarities with Pepe's ability which I said yes. But I will say to Zombie no because I don't want my targets to be zombies.....

docj

i have returned
Since Anti-thesis is taken

I’ll take Schrift Y. With the Yourself I can learn important peoples knowledge and secrets. I could become very wealthy with so much insider knowledge

Commander Shunsui

Explode: Ok this is kinda fun as long as I have control of it. Because I can use the explode to turn a big structure into explosion like Eiffel Tower for example. It would be fun if Eiffel Tower turned into explosion itself instead of just exploding for example. But I would like all people and animals to be far away during the BOOM.
Fear: This is useless power for me to have. Because already almost all people irl that meet me or interact with me feel creeped out immediately and avoid me due to my appearance and personality. They aren't always afraid. But they always call me degenerate and unsettling. Plus I don't like to scare people but when it happens I don't care about it all that much.......either way this ability is a ...no
Then they can bite me all they want ,they will not do anything to me.
Love: Hhhhmmmm this is also kinda interesting. Because I can use the love beam to living beings that are scared of me and make them not scared. And come to my house and be friends with me.
Basically I would deliberately jump from the top of the Empire state building and fall into the pavement. Which would make the pavement full of red liquid and pieces of flesh for an instant...
Question: That is useful because one time I asked a stranger ''where is your house'' and she changed the topic after looking at me with wide open eyes. If I have the question ability , then she will answer my questions without hesitation......and I can visit the house.
Wind: Well that avoids contact. I want contact. So fuck that ability.
What the actual fuck....

Jugo13

The Glutton

Not the most glamourous, in fact it's grotesque, but it's very beneficiary to have in our society. Look at it this way: I'd become immune to one of the biggest epidemics that continuously impact nearly half of the people in my country: obesity. My metabolism would be ridiculous. Another thing with this power that is fantastic is I'd basically become impervious to all diseases and viruses related to having a bad diet; in fact wouldn't even be a thing for me anymore, as I can eat most things including stuff that's not even edible to humans. I won't even need dental care because my teeth is like a shark's. Lastly, I also have the passive ability to temporarily adopt the unique abilities of what I've consume as long as it hasn't been fully digested. There are animals/organisms in our world that aspire super powers in their own right. I can just snack on a horned dung beetle and have the ability to lift 1,000 times my own weight ( The Power in a nutshell). I would also find a way to make Tadigrades(aka water bears) as part of my diet in order to have pseudo-immortality. The Glutton becomes a discount Almighty or the Deathdealing when used creatively.

Last edited:

Sablés

I have xelios on ignore unless i'm bored enough to read his posts.
i'm neither bored nor brave enough atm.

Top Bottom