What is Yhwach's accepted destructive capacity?

monkeybananas

That's nice and all but Aizen and Ichigo are far above Sealed Reio who passively stabilises the realms. You don't even need to scale them to Yhwach because they're passed the minimum threshold.
You’ve gone off topic.

the topic being yhwach’s dc =\= ichigo’s dc.

stop being like this

monkeybananas

You said it was an outlier for anyone but Yhwach and Reio to scale to universal dc, as if Ichigo and Aizen aren't Reio level characters.
What I said is that your scaling is dogshit based on what we know but the anime team might make the stars and galaxy flicker to show the universe being destroyed and if that was the case we'd have no choice but to accept cosmos level scaling (not even necessarily universal tbh).

However if it did it that level of DC wouldn't apply to Ichigo. Because this:
Errm, what? Ichigo oneshotted Yhwach - twice
Doesn't mean he's got Yhwach's DC level
I’ll just say that being able to destroy the plane deploying a thermonuclear bomb doesn’t mean you yourself are thermonuclear bomb level :lmao

Being a Reio candidate also doesn't mean anything. Hikone was one too, Ukitake was a temporary one, doesn't mean the same level of DC.

Nevan

You've completely misunderstood the point of what I said.

The point is that someone killing someone with X level DC doesn't mean the person doing the killing also has X level DC.

I.e. durability =/= DC. Hisagi can kill Tosen who has far higher DC than him.
Ichigo himself is explictly confirmed as being able to do the same tho, no scaling needed, the original plan of Squad zero was literally to use Ichigo in case the Soul King was killed.

monkeybananas

Ichigo himself is explictly confirmed as being able to do the same tho, no scaling needed, the original plan of Squad zero was literally to use Ichigo in case the Soul King was killed.

He said they scale to each other, I was attacking that specific argument.

Being the Reio candidate again, means nothing. Ukitake in the manga and Hikone in CFYOW are also both Reio candidates. Does this mean they're also both universal? absolutely not.

Nevan

He said they scale to each other, I was attacking that specific argument.

Being the Reio candidate again, means nothing. Ukitake in the manga and Hikone in CFYOW are also both Reio candidates. Does this mean they're also both universal? absolutely not.
Ukitake was never a candidate, Mimihagi was and considering it grabbed the corpse of the Soul King that still had it's power and that it literally governs stagnation, that doesn't really say anything.

Daio

What I said is that your scaling is dogshit based on what we know but the anime team might make the stars and galaxy flicker to show the universe being destroyed and if that was the case we'd have no choice but to accept cosmos level scaling (not even necessarily universal tbh).

However if it did it that level of DC wouldn't apply to Ichigo. Because this:

Doesn't mean he's got Yhwach's DC level
I mean, my initial response to you had several reasons against what you said. Ichigo oneshotting Yhwach is significant because Yhwach passively stabilises the realms with his reiatsu. Ichigo can be weaker and it wouldn't matter.

Being a Reio candidate also doesn't mean anything. Hikone was one too, Ukitake was a temporary one, doesn't mean the same level of DC.
No. Ichigo was a candidate in the sense that he would have been sealed as the next Reio if things went left. That has a power requisite - the power to passively stabilise the realms.

Hikone is a candidate based on potential and "Ukitake" (it was Mimihagi) was a completely different circumstance. Governor of stagnation+the Reio's corpse=the realms are spared.

monkeybananas

You guys aren’t getting that ukitake matches the standard you set for the soul king :lmao, keeping the worlds forced apart.

please tell me you’re capable of connecting more than 2 dots at a time. This argument is insane

Keishin

Ukitake never stopped the worlds from collapsing btw, that was the Soul King with its power of 'stillness'.

Anyway the cosmology of Bleach truly does transcend most people's understanding of what kind of multiverse we're talking about here.

Last edited:

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Indeed, and only Keishin possesses the Luminary brain to comprehend it.

Us weak and ignorant mortals have no chance.

We wait in darkness for the Luminary to bring the light upon our eyes and souls and make everything bright again.

Ave, Keishin. Hail the Luminary and damn those who would speak His name in vain.

Daio

You guys aren’t getting that ukitake matches the standard you set for the soul king :lmao, keeping the worlds forced apart.

please tell me you’re capable of connecting more than 2 dots at a time. This argument is insane
Are you going to continue to ignore the very significant context surrounding this or what?

monkeybananas

Are you going to continue to ignore the very significant context surrounding this or what?
? He literally kept the worlds apart temporary meaning he equaled the sk’s wattage. Easy universal ukitake amirite?

or are you just unwilling to accept this because it torpedos your argument

Daio

? He literally kept the worlds apart temporary meaning he equaled the sk’s wattage. Easy universal ukitake amirite?

or are you just unwilling to accept this because it torpedos your argument
Firstly, it was Mimihagi. Secondly, the Mimihagi used the Reio's corpse to do so. It's not the same as Ichigo or Yhwach passively stabilising the realms with their reiatsu.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
Ukitake never stopped the worlds from collapsing btw, that was the Soul King with its power of 'stillness'.

Anyway the cosmology of Bleach truly does transcend most people's understanding of what kind of multiverse we're talking about here.

wall level

monkeybananas

Firstly, it was Mimihagi. Secondly, the Mimihagi used the Reio's corpse to do so. It's not the same as Ichigo or Yhwach passively stabilising the realms with their reiatsu.
It's exactly the same as Mimihagi actually, they'd stabilize the world with Reio's power :facepalm

Even in CFYOW Yhwach is stabilizing the worlds after having absorbed the SK. You don't think that Reiatsu goes anywhere do you? Especially not after what was revealed in the hell arc about corpses not being able to decay if they're even Captain Class+?

If you're gonna say Ichgio one-shot Yhwach with his Bankai, well, evidently both RG Shikai Ichigo and Pre-SK Yhwach one-shotted the first Reio with a basic sword attack. Which means a whole lot more than just these guys are universal - in addition to Ukitake you can add Ichibei, RG Ichigo, Uryu (for briefly matching Ichigo), Haschwalth (for being superior to Uryu), Askin (for beating RG Shikai Ichigo), Lille, Gerard, Pernida (for being members of the Schutzstaffel before Askin and being better than him), Shunsui, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Yoruichi, Urahara (all for temporarily gaining the upper hand against the Schutzstaffel), etc. etc.

:lmao

GTFO with your bonobo scaling.

Daio

It's exactly the same as Mimihagi actually, they'd stabilize the world with Reio's power :facepalm
So, not their own power? Thank you for conceding.

Even in CFYOW Yhwach is stabilizing the worlds after having absorbed the SK. You don't think that Reiatsu goes anywhere do you? Especially not after what was revealed in the hell arc about corpses not being able to decay if they're even Captain Class+?

If you're gonna say Ichgio one-shot Yhwach with his Bankai, well, evidently both RG Shikai Ichigo and Pre-SK Yhwach one-shotted the first Reio with a basic sword attack.
You're comparing a dismembered corpse of an individual who cannot defend himself and lies in a state between life and death to Yhwach...

Which means a whole lot more than just these guys are universal - in addition to Ukitake
Well, no because you said yourself that Reio's power wad used, lool.

you can add Ichibei, RG Ichigo, Uryu (for briefly matching Ichigo), Haschwalth (for being superior to Uryu), Askin (for beating RG Shikai Ichigo), Lille, Gerard, Pernida (for being members of the Schutzstaffel before Askin and being better than him), Shunsui, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Yoruichi, Urahara (all for temporarily gaining the upper hand against the Schutzstaffel), etc. etc.

:lmao
Then we have your botched scaling that you wouldn't even use in the Bleach section.

monkeybananas

???? You realize you are attacking one gigantic ass straw man right? Do you even know what my central argument has been all along?

it’s that you cannot extrapolate ichigo’s dc being the same as yhwach’s dc. And a bit later that being reio candidate doesn’t mean you have prime reio level energy output.

your response showed you’re completely unaware of this and responding with multiple strawmen. Unbelievable.

lol 4th dimension reiatsu

Uh huh

How does the garganta encompass mor than the planets if we havent seen any of the other celestial bodies fall apart

the fucking sun and moon are just fine when the SK dies and when Yhwach decides to destroy all 3 worlds

Because is stated as such, with diagrams and everything, or what you think the moon landing in the manga was a hoax or something?

Like, you leave the atmosphere and sudenly there's nothing there?

The manga outright says the sun in SS CAN'T BE THE LW ONE since atoms can't exist there.

lol

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju
Because is stated as such, with diagrams and everything, or what you think the moon landing in the manga was a hoax or something?

Like, you leave the atmosphere and sudenly there's nothing there?

The manga outright says the sun in SS CAN'T BE THE LW ONE since atoms can't exist there.

lol
Couldnt SS and HM be in the same universe then since they are both reishi only?

Daio

???? You realize you are attacking one gigantic ass straw man right? Do you even know what my central argument has been all along?

it’s that you cannot extrapolate ichigo’s dc being the same as yhwach’s dc. And a bit later that being reio candidate doesn’t mean you have prime reio level energy output.

your response showed you’re completely unaware of this and responding with multiple strawmen. Unbelievable.
Nah, miss me with your bs. You made surface level deductions that are technically "true" and concluded with the outlier card. I and others pointed out the nuances that made your entire point null and now you claim strawman. Shush.

monkeybananas

Nah, miss me with your bs. You made surface level deductions that are technically "true" and concluded with the outlier card. I and others pointed out the nuances that made your entire point null and now you claim strawman. Shush.
Put your fucking money where your mouth is.
Make no mistake though even if Yhwach was universal in DC no one else except the Soul King can even remotely compare to that. They'd be massive outliers.
Errm, what? Ichigo oneshotted Yhwach - twice, and was a Reio candidate.
That's your argument up there^. Here are my consistent ass arguments after:
The point is that someone killing someone with X level DC doesn't mean the person doing the killing also has X level DC.
That's nice and all but Aizen and Ichigo are far above Sealed Reio who passively stabilises the realms. You don't even need to scale them to Yhwach because they're passed the minimum threshold.
You’ve gone off topic.
the topic being yhwach’s dc =\= ichigo’s dc.
Here are the responses regarding Reio candidate
Being the Reio candidate again, means nothing. Ukitake in the manga and Hikone in CFYOW are also both Reio candidates (meant to say Ukitake's MImihagi was temporarily acting as Reio not a Reio candidate). Does this mean they're also both universal? absolutely not.
And this was my last post to you:
As you can see consistent as can be. So yeah, you've always been attacking a sham of a strawman.

Top Bottom