What if Tobirama didn't die?

Charmed

Forever Charmed
So, in a scenario in which he didn't get killed by Gold and Silver's squad...
would the story change at all?

Rin

𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞
No Uchiha War would happen because Tobirama would negdiff all of those fodders and revive them to kill them one more time.
:camby

Jk, Tobirama already knew something like that would happen as he said. After Obito's attack (the causality for the Uchiha revolt) he probably would find a way to neutralize the Uchihas. And Obito would've died there if it was Tobirama btw.

Itachi wouldn't have to sacrifice himself for the matter.
:cataloha

Naruto wouldn't be born since Chadrama would steal Cucknato's girl Kushina.
:blessed

And Sasuke would live a happy live with his brother Solo King and with his bitch Hinata.
:mahbama

DanzoWasRight

We don't know Tobirama's age, but I think Tobirama would remain Hokage until the end of the 1st Great Ninja War, and then he would appoint Hiruzen as Third Hokage when peace is concluded, just like when Minato became the 4th Hokage after the end of the 3rd Great Shinobi War, by this move Tobirama as Hiruzen did in canon would promote a new era for Konoha, someone from the next generation, so nothing would change here with the original story.

I don't think Tobirama would have remained Hokage until the 2nd Great Ninja War as an old man, it doesn't fit with Tobirama's character whose ideology is to value the next generation, Prime Hiruzen as Hokage was the best option, letting Hiruzen rotting as a Jonin until his 40s wouldn't be fair.

And I am pretty sure that Tobirama being Hokage was an accident, Hashirama probably died at the beginning of the 1st Great Ninja War, in time of emergency Konoha needed a strong man, so the number 2 in command (Tobirama) became Hokage as Tobirama was considered as the strongest ninja of his era after Hashirama's death. (stated by an Anbu guy + in the anime when Mu said that they need to talk to Tobirama because he believed it was him who summoned them, the 2nd Mizukage had a fearing reaction which says a lot about Tobirama's reputation in that era [EPISODE 267] )

Hashirama and Tobirama probably planned to make Hiruzen the 2nd Hokage, but thing didn't go as expected as Hashirama prematurely died in time of war.

The thing that would change in the plot, would be that Tobirama would be Hiruzen's advisor, so Konoha would be better led, with Tobirama around Danzo would remain loyal, and Tobirama might have trained the young Orochimaru. I think Tobirama would notice Orochimaru's great talent and would have tried to train / guide him, he would have noticed Orochimaru's darkness as well, I don't know if Tobirama would have been able to prevent Orochimaru becoming a villain but what I am sure is that contrary to Hiruzen he wouldn't pretend nothing is wrong with Orochimaru and might try to guide him. We know that even as a villain, Orochimaru considered Tobirama as the man he respects the most, so maybe Tobirama would have been a grandpa figure teaching to Orochimaru everything he knew about ninjutsu and ninja stuff, which Orochimaru would enjoy a lot. Hiruzen as Hokage didn't have time to enjoy time with Orochimaru who was orphan (just like Naruto and many other people at Konoha) while as a retired Hokage Tobirama would have time to do so.

Tobirama would stay alive until the 2nd Great Shinobi War when the Sannin become adults.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
We don't know Tobirama's age, but I think Tobirama would remain Hokage until the end of the 1st Great Ninja War, and then he would appoint Hiruzen as Third Hokage when peace is concluded, just like when Minato became the 4th Hokage after the end of the 3rd Great Shinobi War, by this move Tobirama as Hiruzen did in canon would promote a new era for Konoha, someone from the next generation, so nothing would change here with the original story.

I don't think Tobirama would have remained Hokage until the 2nd Great Ninja War as an old man, it doesn't fit with Tobirama's character whose ideology is to value the next generation, Prime Hiruzen as Hokage was the best option, letting Hiruzen rotting as a Jonin until his 40s wouldn't be fair.

And I am pretty sure that Tobirama being Hokage was an accident, Hashirama probably died at the beginning of the 1st Great Ninja War, in time of emergency Konoha needed a strong man, so the number 2 in command (Tobirama) became Hokage as Tobirama was considered as the strongest ninja of his era after Hashirama's death. (stated by an Anbu guy + in the anime when Mu said that they need to talk to Tobirama because he believed it was him who summoned them, the 2nd Mizukage had a fearing reaction which says a lot about Tobirama's reputation in that era [EPISODE 267] )

Hashirama and Tobirama probably planned to make Hiruzen the 2nd Hokage, but thing didn't go as expected as Hashirama prematurely died in time of war.

The thing that would change in the plot, would be that Tobirama would be Hiruzen's advisor, so Konoha would be better led, with Tobirama around Danzo would remain loyal, and Tobirama might have trained the young Orochimaru. I think Tobirama would notice Orochimaru's great talent and would have tried to train / guide him, he would have noticed Orochimaru's darkness as well, I don't know if Tobirama would have been able to prevent Orochimaru becoming a villain but what I am sure is that contrary to Hiruzen he wouldn't pretend nothing is wrong with Orochimaru and might try to guide him. We know that even as a villain, Orochimaru considered Tobirama as the man he respects the most, so maybe Tobirama would have been a grandpa figure teaching to Orochimaru everything he knew about ninjutsu and ninja stuff, which Orochimaru would enjoy a lot. Hiruzen as Hokage didn't have time to enjoy time with Orochimaru who was orphan (just like Naruto and many other people at Konoha) while as a retired Hokage Tobirama would have time to do so.

Tobirama would stay alive until the 2nd Great Shinobi War when the Sannin become adults.

2nd world war Tobirama isnt old by any means tho. He's prolly still under 50.

DanzoWasRight

2nd world war Tobirama isnt old by any means tho. He's prolly still under 50.

No, Tobirama is probably around the same age than Mito Uzumaki, they share the same generation, and Mito Uzumaki was very old when she met Kushina Uzumaki, as you know it was when she was about to die and they needed a new jinchuriki, and I think when Minato / Kushina were kids, the Sannin were young adult so it was during the 2nd Great Ninja War period or just before it started.

So Tobirama would have definitely died during the 2nd Great Ninja War period unless he reaches 90 years old like the elders or Onoki in Boruto.

During the 3rd Great Shinobi War, Madara was extremly old, like 90 years old :

Charmed

Forever Charmed
No, Tobirama is probably around the same age than Mito Uzumaki, they share the same generation, and Mito Uzumaki was very old when she met Kushina Uzumaki, as you know it was when she was about to die and they needed a new jinchuriki, and I think when Minato / Kushina were kids, the Sannin were young adult so it was during the 2nd Great Ninja War period or just before it started.
Mito was old bcuz of the Byakugou seal.
She used it too much, she aged quickly.

Look at how young Hashi looks here:

add 20 years, and you get to the second war events.
So like I said, Tobirama should be around 50 y/o.

Bringer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes she does, she has the seal on her forehead, she's Tsunade's grandmother and her using the seal for long periods of times would explain why she aged so quickly.

Byakogou Seal doesn't shorten the lifespan. Creation Rebirth does. Tsunade said she created Creation Rebirth.

dergeist

All we know is that Kushina said Mito was a powerful Kunoichi.

Yes, because she was able to house the ninet tails and that's it.

Yes she does, she has the seal on her forehead, she's Tsunade's grandmother and her using the seal for long periods of times would explain why she aged so quickly.

No, Mito has a mark on her forehead, Tsuande is credited with inventing the jutsu. She aged like anyone else, that's about it. Madara was also old at that point in time, so not sure what the problem is.

Top Bottom