What book are you reading now?

MartyMcFly1

Danger is my middle name!
In the show she seemed way more sensible and empathetic. She even acknowledged how messed up Joffrey was. Book Cersei is like being in the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic sociopath. She moves from one blunder to the next and never blames herself or is willing to admit when she’s wrong about anything.

Mider T

Apples and Bananers
In the show she seemed way more sensible and empathetic. She even acknowledged how messed up Joffrey was. Book Cersei is like being in the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic sociopath. She moves from one blunder to the next and never blames herself or is willing to admit when she’s wrong about anything.
In the book she's a complete schizo who just keeps getting worse. She blames Tyrion for pretty much everything and thinks that he's the curse that's going to kill her. After he escapes to Essos she starts to crack.

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
Starting to read the Wheel of Time series, halfway through the first book. It's interesting how the various parties are depicted, with even the "good guys" not really being that good seeming and having their own dark secrets that make them untrustworthy and even disturbing.

Magnum Miracles

Waifu Simp
The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie.

Trying to get back into reading, and this series is definitely helping. I normally don't like fantasy since it feels like I am reading a history textbook most of the time, but Joe makes it pretty digestible.

Magnum Miracles

Waifu Simp
Almost finished reading Guards! Guards! and goddam Terry Pratchett is a god.

It feels like fantasy Hot Fuzz with a tight story and an insane amount of puns. Was sad to hear he passed away.:ano

Top Bottom