• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

What are your thoughts on Galand?

Mrcoffeestuff

This is for a Youtube video, your comment(s) may appear in it

What are your thoughts on his power, personality, appearance, interactions with others, value in the story, favorite moments with him and the Truth?

I loved his introduction, just fucking landed next to our main characters, and decided he needed more space so blew some of the buildings away and slaughtered them

Akira1993

Shadow Monarch
I think that it would be better for you to ask the Reddit section of NNT.

That is the only place which is still active to talk about it.

Here, it is dead lol.

Mrcoffeestuff

I think that it would be better for you to ask the Reddit section of NNT.

That is the only place which is still active to talk about it.

Here, it is dead lol.
I mean...you're here unless you don't wanna give your thoughts. Thx for the advice but i already asked them like a year ago

Galand was kinda cool in terms of design. I also liked when he hitted Escanor and caused massive amounts of destruction by splitting 2 tops of Mountains with his shockwave.

Top Bottom