• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

"Weak" DFs you would love to have RL

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
We have had a lot of "which devil fruit would you want IRL" threads, but they always end up with a bunch of logias, pheonixes etc.

For this thread you are limited to DFs that you generally consider weak or subpar.

The only other stipulation is that your everyday life does not change substantially, meaning whatever you do now you will continue to do with the DF.

I will start off:

The Bane Bane no Mi:
For the single purpose of fucking around town with your spring jumps (easy commuting) I would LOVE to have the Bane Bane no mi, it just looks so fun to bounce around on springs :lmao

your turn players.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Both decent picks.

What about some general zoans? Like the Falcon fruit would be solid for general physical stats as well as of course flight

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
The Poke Poke no Mi seems solid IRL as well, no more backpack luggaging, and you would never pay an airport luggage fee ever again

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Imagine having the Sabi Sabi no mi IRL.

"So yeah, I can turn metal into rust and destroy it"

"But....why?"

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
It is kind of hard what would be considered weak.:hmm

Take like Zala's toge toge no mi. It is pretty versatile. I can dope myself up to be strong enough to demolish a building or faster. Make scaling places easier too.

Or Mr.3's doru doru no mi. Can make and produce a whole lot of stuff out of wax.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
The Awa Awa no Mi has insane RL potential as well (and some underrated Inverse uses too imo).

Open up a luxury spa

charles101

Is Robin's DF considered to be "weak" or "OP"? xd

I'd get whatever from Robin's, Bon-chan's, Viola's, Kinemon's.

Luck Luck DF would be OP irl imo

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
It is kind of hard what would be considered weak.:hmm

Take like Zala's toge toge no mi. It is pretty versatile. I can dope myself up to be strong enough to demolish a building or faster. Make scaling places easier too.

Or Mr.3's doru doru no mi. Can make and produce a whole lot of stuff out of wax.
The Toge Toge no Mi is actually uniquely interesting as the doping ability implies they carry some sort of chemical drug. Which makes it way more versatile than it initially was portrayed as. It is very unique for Paramecias to have 2 more or less separate abilities :hmm

If she can dope herself, there is not that far to the ability to poison others, and now we're talking legit hax and power in the same fruit.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Is Robin's DF considered to be "weak" or "OP"? xd

I'd get whatever from Robin's, Bon-chan's, Viola's, Kinemon's.

Luck Luck DF would be OP irl imo
You make your own criteria bro, outside of obviously OP abilities.

Personally I would consider the Hana Hana no Mi a tad to powerful.

Luck Luck Df is pretty much one of the single most hax abilities in the entire franchise though. Dont think it qualifies.

Bon chans and Kinemons are solid choices though, especially Kinemons. Thats a no-expenditure clothing company right there.

Muah

HADE BARA BOGE PYA
We have had a lot of "which devil fruit would you want IRL" threads, but they always end up with a bunch of logias, pheonixes etc.

For this thread you are limited to DFs that you generally consider weak or subpar.

The only other stipulation is that your everyday life does not change substantially, meaning whatever you do now you will continue to do with the DF.

I will start off:

The Bane Bane no Mi:
For the single purpose of fucking around town with your spring jumps (easy commuting) I would LOVE to have the Bane Bane no mi, it just looks so fun to bounce around on springs :lmao

your turn players.
Only your legs and arms becomes springs in reality you would eventually smash into something at 67 miles per hour and die.

TheMoffinMan

90% of comments should not be taken seriously
Not exactly a weak fruit but Bonneys fruit would pretty much make yourself and anyone of your choice immortal

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Hmm difficult to consider what could be a 'weak' DF as I am firm believer of fact that it is user who makes DF not the other way around. Those who reached to top would have reached there regardless what they had or did not have.

I would not take any Zoan. That would make me a freak in real life with huge possibility of turning into a lab rat for government.

I would obviously have Gran Tesoro's Gold Gold no Mi. I would be filthy rich. :bury

Blanco

Hmm difficult to consider what could be a 'weak' DF as I am firm believer of fact that it is user who makes DF not the other way around. Those who reached to top would have reached there regardless what they had or did not have.

I would not take any Zoan. That would make me a freak in real life with huge possibility of turning into a lab rat for government.

I would obviously have Gran Tesoro's Gold Gold no Mi. I would be filthy rich. :bury
but if ur koed or dead your gold would turn back right?

TheMoffinMan

90% of comments should not be taken seriously

Or you'd completley devalue gold.

Top Bottom