• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Nali

too slow to dodge kamui but given his superhuman body he can resist it. Anyway Kakashi Is very smart and would understand how to defeat him that is, making sure that he hits himself with his own attack.
Kakashi outsmarts

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
With Raikiri kunai being > Raikiri > Chidori, 3Tashi could could likely kill A3.
And yeah, the dude who reacted to Jojodara with his back and then with Sharingan, had reaction and either base or shunshin (not sure which was it) on par with KCM Minato, counterpunched Jins that Naruto could only block, the same Naruto who could dodge V2 A4, is more than enough to counterattack A3.

Nali

With Raikiri kunai being > Raikiri > Chidori, 3Tashi could could likely kill A3.
And yeah, the dude who reacted to Jojodara with his back and then with Sharingan, had reaction and either base or shunshin (not sure which was it) on par with KCM Minato, counterpunched Jins that Naruto could only block, the same Naruto who could dodge V2 A4, is more than enough to counterattack A3.
Nope. manga has already shown that the only way to kill him is to have him hit with his own attack

Turrin

玄武
Ei3 wins. Outside Kamui Kakashi do Jutsu do nothing to Raikage. Meanwhile even Raikage’s weakest attacks would one-shot Kakashi. Kakashi only shot would be Kamui, but Raikage aggressively attacking him in CQC likely would not give Kakashi the chance to even use Kamui before ending the match. Kakashi is just too fragile

Bonly

Kakashi was keeping up with KCM Minato so Kakashi will be dancing around the Sandaime's attacks easily. Between Kakashi's superior speed and teleporting and clones, Kakashi will easily be able to catch the Sandaime with Kamui and send him to boxland double neg diff!

J★J♥

Vento Aureo
Kakashi only used Kamui on things that moved in linear way or still objects. He can't use it mid combat and he gets fingered.

Crimson Flam3s

Rampage Sage
Kakashi only used Kamui on things that moved in linear way or still objects. He can't use it mid combat and he gets fingered.

Funny, even if we go by this highly flawed logic, A3 has only moved in linear bursts and if he did attempt to zigzag around, is just gonna make him move slower and thus an easier target.

-------------

OT: Bloodlusted Kamui GG off the bat or if Kakashi prefers, a Raikiri Kunai to the chest GG since it works on the same principle as 1 Finger Hellstab

J★J♥

Vento Aureo
Funny, even if we go by the highly flawed logic, A3 has only moved in linear bursts and if he did attempt to zigzag around, is just gonna make him move slower and thus an easier target.

-------------

OT: Bloodlusted Kamui GG off the bat or if Kakashi prefers, a Raikiri Kunai to the chest GG since it works on the same principle as 1 Finger Hellstab
lmao ok I'll bait. Show me Kakashi successfully using Kamui on someone trying to charge him in CQC. Like Edo Jins for example. Go ahead I'll wait.

Crimson Flam3s

Rampage Sage
lmao ok I'll bait. Show me Kakashi successfully using Kamui on someone trying to charge him in CQC. Like Edo Jins for example. Go ahead I'll wait.

Sure, I will show you that as soon as you show me a panel of A3 trying to charge Kakashi with Hellstab.

....... I guess we gonna be waiting for a while huh.

Funny how that logic works :excitepepe

If A3 charges Kakashi with Hellstab all he has to do is use Kamui on A3 like he did on the Susanoo arrows or on SM Minato's rasengan wielding arm that Madara kicked at him at speeds equal to or greater than A3 can move.

Unfortunately A3 is nothing but a projectile with legs, who has no feats suggesting that he can move faster than the other projectiles Kakashi has warped before.

J★J♥

Vento Aureo
Sure, I will show you that as soon as you show me a panel of A3 trying to charge Kakashi with Hellstab.

....... I guess we gonna be waiting for a while huh.

Funny how that logic works :excitepepe

If A3 charges Kakashi with Hellstab all he has to do is use Kamui on A3 like he did on the Susanoo arrows or on SM Minato's rasengan wielding arm that Madara kicked at him at speeds equal to or greater than A3 can move.

Unfortunately A3 is nothing but a projectile with legs, who has no feats suggesting that he can move faster than the other projectiles Kakashi has warped before.
ahaha nice try. So kakashi can't use Kamui in combat. Glad that we agreed. Have a nice whatever time it is of a day.

xingi

Kakashi likely takes it with kamui eventually

People in this thread really saying Raikiri will kill A3?:skully what's next? A3 dies to fireball jutsu?:skully

A3 wins more times than not. His physical might and durability would easily deal with anything in WA Kakashi's arsenal.

The only way that Kakashi can win is with Kamui since A3 has no answer to it nor he can resist it, but I don't think this will happen cause A3 can just attack him mercilessly at close range until he kills him.
That way ^ he will prevent Kakashi from using Kamui considering the fact that both have full knowledge of each other.

Though with no knowledge I can see WA Kakashi winning if he finds an opening to use Kamui

ATastyMuffin

Kanye's Biggest Fan
Kamui negs

WA Kakashi without PIS is easily on the level of KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke

No character in the mid-Kage bracket you care to name is capable of casually one-shotting high-tiers like the Gedo like he does, and plenty of high-Kage can't do it at all to that end

It's easy to claim "Kamui or bust" and say that's all Kakashi has going for him so he doesn't deserve to be mentioned amongst those names etc., but that just as easily applies to 90% of the cast if you take away their strongest tech. Without Byakugō, Tsunade is a low-Kage. Without Susano'o, EMS Sasuke is a mid-Kage. WIthout FRS, KCM Naruto is a mid-Kage. Without RnY, A4 is a low-Kage. Without Jinton, Ōnoki is fucking Jōnin-level lmao

Last edited:

Mithos

The Chosen
Ay the Third probably wins. He can tank any of Kakashi’s attacks (bar Kamui) thanks to his abnormal durability and Lightning Armor, so that means Kakashi’s normally deadly feints are not useful here. Kakashi’s unseen mid- and long-range ninja arts would not be powerful enough to significantly harm Ay, either, although they may be able to stall him.

This essentially leaves Kakashi to rely completely on Kamui to win. The problem: Kamui has poor track record in the manga, and despite having it, Kakashi was constantly portrayed as the underdog against various Kage-level opponents throughout the series. In fact, despite having a Kamui fast enough to warp a speeding missile and a high-speed nail, as well as completely warp Deidara’s exploding clay clone, Kakashi admitted inferiority to Immortals Arc Naruto.

My point is that Kamui has never been a reliable finisher for Kakashi against high-level opponents, so it’s dubious whether he will manage to get it off against Ay. Indeed, it’s been used mostly defensively rather than offensively, and it’s offensive showings due not support him one-shotting Kage-level ninja as soon as he decides to use it. To make matters more complicated for Kakashi, Ay has a very fast Body Flicker, which was emphasized by Naruto. Although not as fast as his son, this means Ay has a better chance than most to dodge Kamui at least partially — if not completely.

With all that said, Ay the Third is a straight-forward fighter, while Kakashi is strategic and versatile. Kakashi may be able to stall with clones long enough to figure something out and create a significant enough diversion to pull off a match-ending Kamui; I just don’t favor his odds over Ay’s chances of victory.

Ay most likely wins, although Kakashi could pull off an underdog win.

Top Bottom