• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Upgrade Issues

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
why can't we have nice things...

@Mbxx thats exactly why i wanted a copy for mobile only, to not summon desktop users rage on me and to shutter my dreams.
Im going tbh I’m on mobile almost all the time and it was harder for me to hit the ratings i kept hitting the wrong one a few times and it’s easier to me in-line option too.

Im going tbh I’m on mobile almost all the time and it was harder for me to hit the ratings i kept hitting the wrong one a few times and it’s easier to me in-line option.
gahh... then @Mbxx make a copy named "blackbeard's dreams". apparently in-line is more easy for majority except me, which is bloated mess.

also, it seems now the reactions bar is embedded into the same line of Report-Reputation-Quote-Reply instead of being a line above. it causing even more mess on mobile view than before.

is there any reason media in sigs has been disabled?
also is it possible we can get hover text back on images? shit was so meta.

Speedyamell

If you don't like fax, you can't like me ;)
Are gif avatars deactivated or sumn? Have been trying to upload several gif avatars and none of them play after uploading.. opening the image in a new tab also showed it with a ".JPG" format rather than ".gif"...
@Mbxx

Santí

Absolutely Pigdisgusting
Advisor
Are gif avatars deactivated or sumn? Have been trying to upload several gif avatars and none of them play after uploading.. opening the image in a new tab also showed it with a ".JPG" format rather than ".gif"...
@Mbxx
Make sure the gif avatar is within max dimensions (175x250) before uploading it. If the avatar is larger than that size, then it'll lose its gif properties once it gets compressed by the forum.

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The reaction icons are misaligned on the Reaction received page on the Naruto Legacy, Light Fan and Light Xenon styles.

The mobile version of Naruto Legacy lacks page buttons at the top of a thread page and a hovering "go to bottom" button.

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
yeah I have it toggled. Look at my avatar small and shit. lol
Avatar boundaries are 175px (width) x 250px (height). Your image is 512x218 so it gets automatically
rescaled to 175x75 in order to fit within said boundaries.

Try uploading this image instead:

The reaction icons are misaligned on the Reaction received page on the Naruto Legacy, Light Fan and Light Xenon styles.

The mobile version of Naruto Legacy lacks page buttons at the top of a thread page and a hovering "go to bottom" button.
@Mbxx Hyperlinks look like regular text on any of the skins as well:

Example:
Code:
[URL=https://www.fanverse.org/]FanVerse[/URL]

Avatar boundaries are 175px (width) x 250px (height). Your image is 512x218 so it gets automatically
rescaled to 175x75 in order to fit within said boundaries.

Try uploading this image instead:

@Mbxx Hyperlinks look like regular text on any of the skins as well:

Example:
Code:
[URL=https://www.fanverse.org/]FanVerse[/URL]

Thanks, I'll be mindful of how to do that later.

Top Bottom