Ulquiorra vs Itachi

B2ice

What's Ulq stats?! If it's not higher than island level I'm sure Itachi wins this. Especially his edo form since it's unlimited chakra and need a sealing technique

Kingdom Come

Someone tell me how to put my profile picture
Isn't Itachi like City level while Ulquiorra is Country level via Lanza or some shit

:hmm

GoldenHeart

Born again
Isn't Itachi like City level while Ulquiorra is Country level via Lanza or some shit

:hmm
He should be island+ or so with his MS stuff considering amaterasu practically one-shoted Hachibi, which could survive it's own bijuudama

He may be higher due to other scaling but we only started to revisit Nardo a few days ago afaik

LazyWaka

Bringer of Darkness
Retired Staff
The hachibi example is suspect given bee was faking it.

That said hus amaterasu did take down nagatos cerberus which narutos frs couldn't making it at least double digit gigatons.

WhiskeyThan

R2 Ulq gets the sub-rel scaling. Also has regen on anything other than organs. He should easily repeat the Raikage's feat unless that dude got a speed Zenkai from MHS or MHS+ is what I remember them at in that arc

:pepethink

LazyWaka

Bringer of Darkness
Retired Staff
Im saying I don't think torture will bring him down, not that the illusion wouldn't effect him.

WhiskeyThan

:confusedny

Real people sometimes don’t break under real torture. Dunno what being stabbed for 72 hours or whatever will do for a Arrancar, Hueco Mundo life sucks.

Since when did it destroy your spirit and mentality like it’s some Slime hax stuff?

kiranarusaku9738

:confusedny

Real people sometimes don’t break under real torture. Dunno what being stabbed for 72 hours or whatever will do for a Arrancar, Hueco Mundo life sucks.

Since when did it destroy your spirit and mentality like it’s some Slime hax stuff?
Itachi made someone live out there life in a picosecond in tsukuyomi. The person then proceed to age as if they actually lived out there natural life and died. Tsukuyomi is beyond simple torture. Itachi controls everything in the mental space.

WhiskeyThan

Fortunately you can’t age Ulq to death.

Just Totsuka him.

Also the seal method relies on a hollow hole to activate in Bleach.

Though you also need chakra pathways to your eyes and brain to fall for Genjutsu no? In the middle of fights, Bleach characters stop using their eyes to perceive as much. Using spiritual sense instead.

I don’t think equal energy can account for a seal like that one. Regular Kidou seals could seal Itachi, but Ulq can’t use them.

LazyWaka

Bringer of Darkness
Retired Staff
Fortunately you can’t age Ulq to death.

Just Totsuka him.

Also the seal method relies on a hollow hole to activate in Bleach.

Though you also need chakra pathways to your eyes and brain to fall for Genjutsu no? In the middle of fights, Bleach characters stop using their eyes to perceive as much. Using spiritual sense instead.

I don’t think equal energy can account for a seal like that one. Regular Kidou seals could seal Itachi, but Ulq can’t use them.

I'm not talking about a negacion box, I'm talking about the Garganta portal that all the Espada have. Humans can be sent through Garganta just fine as shown when Orihime went with them.

WhiskeyThan

I'm not talking about a negacion box, I'm talking about the Garganta portal that all the Espada have. Humans can be sent through Garganta just fine as shown when Orihime went with them.
Is Sub Rel to Mhs + regen time enough for Ulq to blow him up. Realise he’s immortal and then chuck him into the Garganta without getting caught by a Genjutsu to allow a Totsuka.

:pepethink

LazyWaka

Bringer of Darkness
Retired Staff
I guess it does depend on how long it takes Ulqiourra to realize that he cant kill Itachi.

Jackalinthebox

We’ve seen multiple characters be incapacitated by Genjutsu. Does Ulqui have the mindfuck resistance feats to suggest he resists it?

WhiskeyThan

Ulq has no mindfuck resistance. Not many feats in verse since the biggest mindfuck guy (Aizen) has absurd feats and his is unbreakable.

Top Bottom