• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Tsunade Senju vs 4th Raikage (A4)

Sparks

Repopulating History
Boro's regen is head and shoulders above anything Creation Rebirth can do.

Not sure why these are being compared.

Sage King

Anyone who admits that v2 Ay can blitz and chop Tsunade admits that Ay 4 wins.
The arguments of Tsunade regenerating her head is getting sad :mjlol

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
You didn’t answer my direct question
PS is also a KKG as is moukton btw
Battle progression is the Sannin excuse though. It’s entirely up to the ninja who is fighting Onoki always starts with jinton
Sasuke starts with his KKg susanoo also his trump card
Deidara started with C4 against Onoki
Kabuto started with Sm against the uchiha brothers and so on
I did answer your question. Does Madara start off with PS of the bat, Does Hashirama start of with his Golem, Kabuto modified his body to always take in natural energy so he's pretty much always in sage mode, etc. The other thing that I am noticing is that you are purposefully conflating KKG with a trump card the two don't have to be the same. Would Sasuke ordinarily start off with PS? Does Deidara normally start off with C4?

You've lost already and you know it. That's why now you're being purposefully obtuse.
Anyone who admits that v2 Ay can blitz and chop Tsunade admits that Ay 4 wins.
The arguments of Tsunade regenerating her head is getting sad :mjlol
Who's arguing that Tsunade is regenerating her head? I and the others haven't used that as an argument as to why she wins and I've never outright stated that she can.

MHA massive fan

I did answer your question. Does Madara start off with PS of the bat, Does Hashirama start of with his Golem,
They more or less both did in war arc against each other though. Thus proving my point
Kabuto modified his body to always take in natural energy so he's pretty much always in sage mode, etc. The other thing that I am noticing is that you are purposefully conflating KKG with a trump card the two don't have to be the same. Would Sasuke ordinarily start off with PS? Does Deidara normally start off with C4?
This is false kabuto had to turn into SM. That’s your head canon right there
You've lost already and you know it. That's why now you're being purposefully obtuse.

Who's arguing that Tsunade is regenerating her head? I and the others haven't used that as an argument as to why she wins and I've never outright stated that she can.
Lol

ATastyMuffin

Kanye's Biggest Fan
Almost every single Gokage member is a bad matchup for Tsunade lol

In the desert she's too slow to not be engulfed in waves of sand and she doesn't have the range to overpower a flying Gaara either so realistically she gets suffocated and/or mulched

Mei just chills in the mist while Tsunade melts and wastes chakra constantly regenerating completely unaware of where her adversary is

Ōnoki oneshots lmao

And A4?

He blitzes and punches/chops her head off. Or pulverizes it, pick your poison. Tsunade can't regenerate her head, never has done and never will be able to

Jūbi Madara almost died from getting his torso blown out which is leagues below having your brain matter splattered across the pavement in terms of damage but I'm supposed to believe Sozō Saisei users can regrow their heads like Edos, lmao okay

Her regen was stopped dead in its tracks by a tree bifurcating her. All A4 needs to do is lop her head off and kick it away

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
Then how does Tsunade win against v2 Ay4 if you don't mind me asking?
I went over that in a previous post probably one of the first ones I posted. So maybe it's near the beginning of the thread. Or so I believe anyways.
They more or less both did in war arc against each other though. Thus proving my point
It's more on the less side if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't it also largely off panel?
This is false kabuto had to turn into SM. That’s your head canon right there
He passively collects Sage energy because of Jugo's DNA. Nevermind it's because of that that he is able to use it indefinitely. So I concede on this.
Concession accepted XD.

Anyways now that we have gotten largely off topic it's time to go back because you didn't address a lot of what I brought up.

MHA massive fan

I went over that in a previous post probably one of the first ones I posted. So maybe it's near the beginning of the thread. Or so I believe anyways.

It's more on the less side if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't it also largely off panel?

He passively collects Sage energy because of Jugo's DNA. Nevermind it's because of that that he is able to use it indefinitely. So I concede on this.

Concession accepted XD.

Anyways now that we have gotten largely off topic it's time to go back because you didn't address a lot of what I brought up.
A lot of it was head canon
Considering you have this idea ninja always fight progressively
Which I showed was incorrect

Sage King

To be fair even Ay thought it was more likely that she would tire out instead of being outright killed. On top of this she did Survive being catapulted by Mabui's jutsu in base. Plus Ay doesn't insta activate his shroud which gives her plenty of time to activate Byakugou.
Are you talking about this post?

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
A lot of it was head canon
Considering you have this idea ninja always fight progressively
Which I showed was incorrect
Actually it wasn't. I know you didn't read it because it was the post where you asked why it was so long. So no it wasn't because it was headcanon it's because you didn't read it. Also here is a tip just because you don't agree with what I post doesn't mean it's headcanon and as I've explained before as clear as day exceptions don't mean a pattern doesn't exist. Which in my examples I showed you was a foolish train of thought to have.

The fact of the matter is fights in the manga for the most part have been progressive. Anyways how would you apply your stance to Ay 4 since that was our original topic.

Sage King

I wholeheartedly agree. Not to mention Tsunade's Byakugou strikes were able to shatter Madara's Susanoo ribcage while even something like Naruto's Cho Odama rasengan left hardly a mark. This means damaging him would be likely hardly an issue. Overpowering her is also out of the question and sticking a hand through her likely ends in his severe injury or death since he would effectively losing his chance to escape. Ay didn't say as long as she protects her head she won't die he just said even if you can't die you can still tire basically. So whatever he saw during that time probably lead him to that statement. All of Ay's moves pretty much leave him in punching range and against many other people it would be great but not against someone who can overpower him, take a lot of punishment, heal from anything he could dish out, and hurt him without difficulty. Her lack of severe injury against something like a point blank magatama says lots about her durability and healing.
This one then?

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
This one then?
Yes it not as detailed as I usually do them but I'm exhausted and keep putting of Studying for my board exam. It all depends on how you believe the fight goes though. I have an easier time discussing when someone already has an idea of the order of events. I should warn you though my limit is dwindling I'm not used to the long drawn out back and forth like I once was.

Sage King

Yes it not as detailed as I usually do them but I'm exhausted and keep putting of Studying for my board exam. It all depends on how you believe the fight goes though. I have an easier time discussing when someone already has an idea of the order of events. I should warn you though my limit is dwindling I'm not used to the long drawn out back and forth like I once was.
But then in that same post you believe Tsunade can take any of Ay's attacks.
Ay can chop not stab.
So you think Tsunade can regenerate from Ay's chops to the neck?
Which implies you think that Tsunade can regenerate being beheaded no?

Edit::ok cool, if you are exhausted.
And let me not disturb you in studying for your exam.

Last edited:

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
But then in that same post you believe Tsunade can take any of Ay's attacks.
Yes.
Ay can chop not stab.
So you think Tsunade can regenerate from Ay's chops to the neck?
Yes if her head isn't completely disconnected from her body and we know that with Byakugou an injury starts to heal the instant a wound happens.
Which implies you think that Tsunade can regenerate being beheaded no?
Not necessarily. For the most part people here by beheaded actually mean lose her head completely like not connected complet gone. They usually talk about regrowing a new head. Considering her neck is a body part why wouldn't it start healing the instant an injury is made. I don't know why it's considered crazy considering she actually survived prolonged bisection without dying from shock or blood loss. Neither did she lose her head from being catapulted at light speed by Mabui's jutsu sustaining no injuries on her neck either. Anyways though if her neck was the only weakspot of her technique wouldn't she be aware and only guard that part?
Edit::ok cool, if you are exhausted.
And let me not disturb you in studying for your exam.
It's fine as long as it's not drawn too far out.

MHA massive fan

What's your argument against it?
Lack of feats as anyone with sense
As if we go just by jutsu description then we must remain consistent

air palm wall does internal damage ( despite kisame feeling nothing )
Yata can counter jutsu regardless of its nature
Hirudora is a 1 shot kill attack ( despite it clearly not doing that )

so sure she can regrow anything so long as those who claim that agree with the above .
can use feats for one person and then ignore feats or lack thereof for another

FlamingRain

Living Legend
Lack of feats as anyone with sense
As if we go just by jutsu description then we must remain consistent

air palm wall does internal damage ( despite kisame feeling nothing )
Yata can counter jutsu regardless of its nature
Hirudora is a 1 shot kill attack ( despite it clearly not doing that )

so sure she can regrow anything so long as those who claim that agree with the above .
can use feats for one person and then ignore feats or lack thereof for another

I already know whatever you try to argue with will be crap. You are a self-admitted hater, too. I'm asking @Sage King.

xingi

I wasn't necessarily using Boruto's Regen but the regeneration jutsu that has been used instead.
The regen jutsu especially the one used my Victor is not comparable, the one victor uses has the side effects of killing him in an in a manner that cannot be regenerated

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Ei4 can tank Tsunade's punches, she can't tank his nor can she regenerate if she's dead (through decapitation).

I am backing Ei4.

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
The regen jutsu especially the one used my Victor is not comparable, the one victor uses has the side effects of killing him in an in a manner that cannot be regenerated
Actually it still seems really similar to creation rebirth. He can't regenerate his leg and arm because at the time he overused his jutsu and Everytime he used it after his health started declining. He was also using a curse seal to extend his life. Byakugou works in a sort of similar way.

Nali

Actually it still seems really similar to creation rebirth. He can't regenerate his leg and arm because at the time he overused his jutsu and Everytime he used it after his health started declining. He was also using a curse seal to extend his life. Byakugou works in a sort of similar way.
These bitches don't understand that creation rebirth >>>>>> all other regeneration techniques by kishimoto's word

xingi

Um no? Creation rebirth don't cause a health decline and the cursed seal he used was to keep him alive long enough to find a cure to the side effects, its not connected to the regen justu..... I fail to see how any of this is similar to the byakuyo.

Regeneration powerful enough to survive beheadings always cam with its own drawbacks, victor with his health and boro with the size of his core

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
Um no? Creation rebirth don't cause a health decline and the cursed seal he used was to keep him alive long enough to find a cure to the side effects, its not connected to the regen justu..... I fail to see how any of this is similar to the byakuyo.

Regeneration powerful enough to survive beheadings always cam with its own drawbacks, victor with his health and boro with the size of his core
Creation rebirth works by supposedly speeding up the process of mitosis which in turn does decrease the user's lifespan. It is mentioned in the explanation of the technique.

It was the curse seal that started eroding his health and physicals but the usage of his regeneration ability worsened it's effects. His overusage of his regeneration abilities cost him a permanently lost right arm and leg.

Creation rebirth also has drawbacks it has been mentioned a lot. It's very chakra intensive and shortens the user's natural lifespan. That's the reason why Tsunade when the technique was introduced stressed that it was regeneration because old cells are not repaired.

Top Bottom