Tousen Vs. Itachi

Analysis:

Power: Tousen

Speed: Tousen

Match-up: Tousen

Tactics: Tousen

Tousen is Itachi's worst nightmare because of his blindness. Tousen's blindness cuts down Itachi's strategies by 85%. MS Itachi would be in a serious disadvantage because he can't use his Tsukiyomi and his amaretsu can be counter by Tousen's black flame kidou. Thus, he would have to rely on his normal sharingan and his fighting skills and Tousen dominates again because shunpo, especially Tousen's, is faster than any speed Itachi has seen and thus would not allow him to keep up with Tousen and Tousen's shikai would destroy any of Itachi's techniques.

Tousen can win with shunpo, kidou, shikai and bankai, basically he can use anything and Itachi won't have any answer for it. Even if Itachi can use his bushins and KNJ, he uses both of these techniques when knowing more about the opponent like he did with Kakashi. Against a total stranger, Itachi is at disadvantage because he won't be able to carefully plan his attacks, thus lose.

Shinigami > Ninja
Shinigami > Itachi without MS
Because Itachi is like a normal ninja without MS

Tousen runs up and down Itachi.

Hell I dont even think Itachi can stand up to a Nake, Suzumushi.

Yea Tousen wins :)
He has shunpo,kidou spells,shikai and uber Bankai ^^.Like SD said,Tousen is too fast for Itachi to handle.

Tousen's bankai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mangekyou sharringan.

Tousen wil rape itachi.

This is a complete mismatch. I'm starting to think people make threads like these just to see one character dominate another. What makes you think an EYE JUSTU WILL WORK ON SOMEONE WHO IS BLIND!?!?!?!??!?!???? I need a drink...

People need to realize that Bleach Captains and VC's are on a completely different level from most naruto characters.

Tousen would win this even if he had 6 working eyes, and he's the shittiest captain of all time.

Shizor said:
Tousen would win this even if he had 6 working eyes, and he's the shittiest captain of all time.
Waits for Kisame or Taichou's pwnage...

Hiruko said:
Waits for Kisame or Taichou's pwnage...

I'll give my pwnage right now, so none of you have to wait.

Ichigo Shikai = Kenpachi w/o eyepatch > Kenpachi w/ Eyepatch > Tousen's fucking Bankai

Ichigo Shikai = Kenpachi w/o eyepatch > Kenpachi w/ Eyepatch > Tousen's fucking Bankai

Tousen unrealeased> Grimmjow 2 arms > Grimmjow one arm >Ichigos Bankai > Ichigos's Shikai

but seriously. He isnt Commander Tousen for nothing.

Miyata said:
Tousen unrealeased> Grimmjow 2 arms > Grimmjow one arm >Ichigos Bankai > Ichigos's Shikai

but seriously. He isnt Commander Tousen for nothing.

Just because he can cut off Grimmjow's arm doesn't mean he can beat him in a fight.

Dont' give me that "Tousen unreleased had enough power to cut through Grimmjows Iron skin" shit, because Grimmjow impaled Luppi bare-handed.

Shizor said:
Just because he can cut off Grimmjow's arm doesn't mean he can beat him in a fight.

Dont' give me that "Tousen unreleased had enough power to cut through Grimmjows Iron skin" shit, because Grimmjow impaled Luppi bare-handed.
Taichou cometh.

1. Tousen's loss to Kenpachi: That entire fight was full of plot induced stupidity. Tousen could have killed Kenpachi outright, but instead went on a little monologue explaining his abilities to add a sense of suspense to the reader. Instead of aiming for the neck, he took his sweet time and slashed without care for what he hit. He may be blind, but if he's accurate enough to know where Kenpachi is, he can probably make a decent guess as to where his neck is.
Spoiler: Instead of just going for the jugular, he slashed Kenpachi's shoulder and continued the righteous monologue

Secondly, whatever damage Kenpachi did to Tousen obviously didn't do much, since we see him up and about at around the time Aizen's plan was revealed, which was on the same day. Either Tousen went straight to Unohana after the fight, which is doubtful since his wounds couldn't be healed completely after such a short time, or he was holding back, which is believable because of his pwning of Grimmjow.

Also, Kenpachi was one of the fan favorite characters from the time he first focused his reiatsu before fighting Ichigo. That entire Tousen & Komamura/Kenpachi fight was fanservice.

Lastly, losing to Kenpachi is losing to one of the best. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

About Tousen's injuries not being so bad, he would've been killed if Komamaru hadn't stepped in. That's all I have to say to this one.

4. Grimmjow only lost his arm because he was "unprepared": If someone is in your superior's favor, holding a sword with a twitchy hand, and has shown nothing but contempt for you since they started talking, why the hell would you let your guard down?

It was stated that Arrancar skin is harder than steel. It wasn't stated that they need to be aware of an attack for their skin to protect them. How the hell can you turn off................your skin!?!:yell

I really doubt Grimmjow was expecting his arm about to be obliterated, since their right in front of muthafuckin' Aizen. Thats like spitting on a kid beside you while a teacher watches. Who actually expects that?

I said before the Iron skin argument is bullshit, because Grimmjow impaled luppi with his bare fucking hand.

5. Tousen wasn't holding back vs. Kenpachi/He never did anything impressive during the series: O rly?

Also, both Ichigo and Grimmjow were in the middle of a battle. If any of you have ever been in a lot of fights/sparring matches, you would know that you are pretty aware of what's going on around you to avoid trip-ups, barriers, and suckerpunches. Them simply being caught off guard is unlikely.

I dunno about being entirely aware of what's going on around them. They both seemed pretty focused on each other, and there were other battles going on at that time, so they're probably sensing reiatsu all over the place, if they could sense it at all. Oh yeah, Tousen coming directly down to Grimmjow from Hueco Mundo is just as unexpected as his arm being chopped off.

and once again, Iron skin shit is nothing, it's a plothole.

Shizor said:
About Tousen's injuries not being so bad, he would've been killed if Komamaru hadn't stepped in. That's all I have to say to this one.
And each and every single one of those injuries would have been moot if Tousen had just gone for the jugular like he should have.....
Shizor said:
I really doubt Grimmjow was expecting his arm about to be obliterated, since their right in front of muthafuckin' Aizen. Thats like spitting on a kid beside you while a teacher watches. Who actually expects that?
Apparently Grimmjaw.....since he was looking.
Shizor said:
I dunno about being entirely aware of what's going on around them. They both seemed pretty focused on each other, and there were other battles going on at that time, so they're probably sensing reiatsu all over the place, if they could sense it at all. Oh yeah, Tousen coming directly down to Grimmjow from Hueco Mundo is just as unexpected as his arm being chopped off.
I already said my piece concerning this argument in my thread. If you weren't convinced by that, then I doubt that there's anything else that I could say that would convince you now.

Immoral Flame said:
And each and every single one of those injuries would have been moot if Tousen had just gone for the jugular like he should have.....

Well, I didn't deny that :p

Apparently Grimmjaw.....since he was looking.

Looking =/= expecting.

I already said my piece concerning this argument in my thread. If you weren't convinced by that, then I doubt that there's anything else that I could say taht would convince you now.

Well, you're right about that.

Shizor said:
Well, I didn't deny that :p
Nice to know that we're on the same page......
Shizor said:
Looking =/= expecting.
If your looking at someone that's pissed at you, and they have a hand on their sword the entire time that they're talking to you, then they pull out their sword and start a cut, why the hell wouldn't you expect something?

It makes no logical sense. This is a group of people that wouldn't bat an eyelash at the death of Ruppi and Yamii killing a fellow Arrancar......... that healed him. Grimmjaw either didn't see it coming, which makes him a fool, or he did, and it means that he's weaker than Tousen........unreleased.........

Looking =/= expecting.

he can react to a bankai ichigo's speed when he had no idea that was ichigos power but cant stop an unrealesed weak captain from cutting his arm off.

Dont forget Kenpachi had the relexes to dodge as soon as a Suzumushi touched his skin.

WITHOUT SENSES

This match seems like it was created to massacre Itachi. Especially considering his best feature isn't effective on Tousen. (Not that it'd make much of a difference even if he could use it on Tousen).

Back
Top Bottom