Top 5 S-Class Heroes

Jackalinthebox

Who would you rank as the 5 individually strongest S-Class Heroes in the series? Blast & Tatsumaki are obviously #1 & #2, but which heroes makes up ranks 3-5?

Stringer

∟ v a g a b o n d
Based on portrayal I'd say

0. King
1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Flash
4. Bang
5. Metal Knight (likely higher based on resources at his disposal but I'll leave him here until we see more)

Illusory

1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Metal Knight
4. Flashy Flash
5. Darkshine

Metal Knight I think firmly deserves to be in the top tier based on Psykos’ comments in the manga and WC and MK seeming to have a formidable army and missile stockpile.

Flashy obviously deserves to be the next up after the most recent chapter against an awake AG and Platinum Sperm without even having his sword.

The final slot is assuming Darkshine comes back and fights AG like he did in the WC. The durability displayed there IMO puts him ahead of Atomic Samurai and Bang, as his stamina and durability would trump in most situations IMO.

I was never as hyped about Bang contending with a sleeping AG not using CFDSF as a lot of other posters were. Now both those point were explicitly confirmed. He’s probably the next name up though along with Atomic Samurai, although Genos (10 second mode) and Child Emperor each have arguments IMO.

Last edited:

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
0. King.
1. Blast.
2. Tatsumaki.
3. BD Genos.
4. Flashy Flash.
5. Bang.

Metal Knight is hyped as a top tier and potential threat to the entire world, he could feasibly be too much for even Blast. But we don't know any of the specifics and what his resources actually encompass. I'd find it hard to rate him above, or even comparable to, Blue Dragon Genos and Tatsumaki. Especially based on the few drones we've seen, which are no small fry but haven't done much of note either.

Velocity

The Writing Writer
Flashy Flash totally deserves the #3 spot now. It's crazy to think he's thirteenth.

#1. Blast
#2. Tatsumaki
#3. Flashy Flash
#4. Bang
#5. Atomic Samurai

King is, of course, above such meagre things as rankings.

RayanOO

Can Tatsu actually avoid being blitz’d by Flashy Flash
Yes
She has a passive psychic barrier all time so no speed blitz
She can increase gravity in an area to slow down FF
She can lift everything on an area to slow him down
She can erase the place

shit

got a lotta rep! remember rep?
Flashy Flash totally deserves the #3 spot now. It's crazy to think he's thirteenth.

#1. Blast
#2. Tatsumaki
#3. Flashy Flash
#4. Bang
#5. Atomic Samurai

King is, of course, above such meagre things as rankings.
they obviously have ways to measure these things
so did flash just get way stronger recently?
I mean it's very possible ONE just changed his mind about it all, but canonically do you think flash just learned to cut better and recently he wasn't able to even put a scratch on someone like darkshine?

Louis-954

twitch.tv/louisdg89_
1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Metal Knight/Bofoi
4. Flashy Flash
5. Silver Fang/Bang

I'm pretty confident in that list. Flashy Flash and Bangs performances against Garou make it impossible for even Sun Blade Atomic Samurai to compete. What's more impressive about Bang is that he's nerfing himself by not utilizing a whole other martial arts style he has mastered.

shit

got a lotta rep! remember rep?
The rankings aren’t only strength based & Flashy doesn’t report most of the stuff he does.
I would assume they had them spar against each other, especially against darkshine who just wants to see if people can hurt him

If it's just based on what they report then it's completely useless lol, which I guess it obviously is considering King

Skaddix

Well based on recent feats.

0. King
1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Flashy Flash
4. Atomic Samurai
5. Bang

I think the last three are kinda hard to rank but I think Bang is clearly on his way down whereas Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai are on their way up. U can say Genos is on his way up but that seems far off. I assume we are ranking combat power so no prep god Metal knight but maybe he has a mech suit or something. Drive Knight could secretly be super OP as well. So I give Drive the honorable mention.

Juub

Stone Hashira

0. King
1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Flashy Flash
4. Atomic Samurai
5. Bang

I think the last three are kinda hard to rank but I think Bang is clearly on his way down whereas Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai are on their way up. U can say Genos is on his way up but that seems far off. I assume we are ranking combat power so no prep god Metal knight but maybe he has a mech suit or something. Drive Knight could secretly be super OP as well. So I give Drive the honorable mention.
Lol, Atomic Samurai most definitely isn't above Bang.

PFM18

0. King
1. Blast
2. Tatsumaki
3. Flashy Flash
4. Atomic Samurai
5. Bang

MK has trillions of robots, I think he'd be just fine against any of the heroes that aren't Blast or Tatsumaki. One of only four heroes that can beat Elder Centipede

Skaddix

MK has trillions of robots, I think he'd be just fine against any of the heroes that aren't Blast or Tatsumaki. One of only four heroes that can beat Elder Centipede

My point was more I am not counting his summoning of robots and we haven't seen him do anything on screen so I am fine leaving him off. But yes if I had to put him on the list he be 3rd at least.

hajimehipo

Based on hype which in a shonen is even more important than feats.

0 King.
1. Blast
2. Metal Knight
3 Tats
4. FF
5. AS with both blades/Current bang

Top Bottom