Top 3 underrated characters

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Sasori is fodder lol he deserves to get underrated.
Took down the strongest Kazekage (with whatever means), took out a nation (despite us not knowing the strength of the nation), although disputed by some was still told he was stronger than Deidara

but your opinion is exactly why he’s on my list.

YonkoDrippy

Took down the strongest Kazekage (with whatever means), took out a nation (despite us not knowing the strength of the nation), although disputed by some was still told he was stronger than Deidara
And lost to Chiyo and Sakura

DaVizWiz

but your opinion is exactly why he’s on my list.
Poison most likely, a tool used by the talentless in a world of superheroes

Sasori sucks, his hype came from his grandmom, his best Jutsu aren’t even his

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
Who would you say are currently the top 3 most underrated characters in the NBD.
I'd say my top 3 are:

1. A3

He gets underrated a lot and people use Dodai reacting to him as an anti-feat even though he reacted to him because he was mid-air ( no surface to run on ) and just collided with a massive stone pillar beforehand, reducing his momentum in the process. All of this on top of KCM 1 Naruto calling him fast and complimenting Dodai's reactions too.

In all seriousness, that's Dodai's own feat, not an anti-feat and he didn't react to A3's top-speed to begin with.

The same people also use Temari's Fuuton harming him as an anti-feat even though his RCM cloak wasn't turned on and later on, under its effect, shrugged off a stronger FRS than the one that visibly affected 50% Kurama.

Last but not least, his Nukite is sometimes treated as some form of serynge needle potency kind of attack even though it parted all of Gyuki's tails that are many times the size of a human being in one go and blew a 30 centimeter cavity in his own body, through the same Raiton armor that shrugged off KCM 1 Naruto's FRS.

2. 7G Guy

This guy's ( no pun intended lol ) Hirudora, even after colliding with and having to overpower Daikodan, left Kisame flat on his back, who at that time was running on BM levels of Gyuki's chakra, stated by Gyuki himself when he asserted that Kisame stole most of his chakra.

The same Kisame, even with 2 V1 cloaks and a half was durable enough to survive a V2 lariat, that scales above V2 A4's chop that punctured MS Sasuke's ribcage by a very sizeable margin.

His movements were also called inhuman by Gaara, who saw the likes of Lightened A4 in action, and Hirudora's speed could physically blitz Madara's V3 Susanoo from point-blank range.

3. Mu

Can go invisible and fly, undetectable by sensors which gives him extremely high blindsiding power in case he can't take down his opponent with brute force, something I massively doubt considering he has Jinton and if you get blinsided by this guy you either get a sword shoved in your skull, end up weighted down, or lightened.

He had both Ohnoki and Gaara against the ropes, simultaneously killing both if not for one of KCM 1 Naruto's clones intervening to save them and was easily going to blindside and dispatch Ohnoki, the strongest member of the Gokage, who has feats like feinting and weighting down 10 Legged V3 Susanoo clones with shared vision and EMS precog.

He can also split into 2, avoiding death and likely fooling his opponent in the process, who surely thought he took Mu down, only for him to come back and take his now off-guard opponent out with a blindside, since he can still go invisible at 50% chakra.

LostSelf

Forest Sage

Sasori sucks, his hype came from his grandmom, his best Jutsu aren’t even his

Poison made Hanzo deadly, though.
---

Sasori
Sage Mode Kabuto, as I've seen him being put in SM Jiraiya's level.
Can't imagine a third right now.

GrandBenja

This guy's ( no pun intended lol ) Hirudora, even after colliding with and having to overpower Daikodan, left Kisame flat on his back, who at that time was running on BM levels of Gyuki's chakra, stated by Gyuki himself when he asserted that Kisame stole most of his chakra.
To be fair, Daikōdan's whole purpose, in that scene, was to empower Hirudora. An explosion transmits pressure over a longer distance underwater than in the air, because water is nearly incompressible.

In fact, you can see that Daikōdan specifically ate Hirudora, so that Gai's technique would be surrounded by seawater and, as a result, cause a more lethal explosion. Samehada needed this Hirudora to knock Kisame out, as part of her plan to possess Bee. A "normal" Hirudora wouldn't have managed to end the fight; that's why Samehada had Daikōdan empower Hirudora.

The two techniques never really "collided", as you put it: Daikōdan was helping Gai.

Speedyamell

🤩🤩
Shino. Because of lack of screen time, he's generally seen as an average Joe ranked with other average Joe's, but in actuality is one of the most dangerous opponents imo

Chiyo. With how bitches think losing to her is an anti feat like she's weak or something... someone that could hold off against hanzo several times, as well as one of the edos that wasn't put down in the war, despite facing one of the stronger divisions, and being at like 10% power due to having no actual puppets... I sometimes wonder what manga those people read

Jiraiya. Can't even tell what's trolling or genuine ignorance anymore atp... some ninjas just be saying shit

MHA massive fan

1. Itachi strangely enough . Mostly because people think obito will beat him easily when it’s Notning short of an extreme high diff battle for obito

2. hiashi , I get why he lacks plot relevance but people are sleeping on him

3. Sasori , again I get why. He fought like an idiot

DaVizWiz

Your opinion.
:oldshrug
It’s not an opinion, only the talentless in this verse use poison

Shizune, Hanzo and Sasori don’t have exceptional Jutsu or abilities - so they use poison

It’s not their fault, it’s just they weren’t satisfied being weak, the rest just accepted it

jesusus

jiriaya-cozy.png
SM Jman - People underestimate the speed at which he is negated into negative infinity
Base Jman - Underestimed as usual, being pitted against fodders over and over by false prophets like Shazam :facepalmed

BSM Jman - No one ever uses him in fights :wellshit

Capa13

Banned
Mine would be:

1. Edo Kage as a collective (Muu, Gengetsu and A3). They are all absolute monsters who are well above any of the Gokage individually. All of them are Top tier and there are still people trying to pit them against members of the Gokage as if they don’t ragdoll them.

2. Itachi. There are 2 types of people for the most part. It’s the Itachi wankers who say some super dumb shit like claiming he’s WAAAY stronger than he really is, and the Itachi down players who downplay him to fit their own narratives simply for the sake of scaling their faves (sanninband trolls). He’s easily well above Kage level even while sick and dying and as an Edo is even more insane. People for some odd reason choose to read Sannin Shippuden instead of the actual manga and claim that SM Jiraiya contests Itachi and that he’s barely high Kage and shit which is just OUTRAGEOUS, and it’s starting to flip the tables from Itschi being wanker, to Itachi being downplayed.

3. WA Masters. I mean…. We just had a thread posted about the Masters vs A4, Gaara and Tsunade and people were arguing for the trio. Like it’s ridiculous. These guy were sparring with BM Edo Jins with a rinnegan and completely shared vision and were outperforming KCM1 Naruto against said Jins. 7G Guy is also literally shown on panel obliterating an island by accident as just a by product of his Hirudora which BTW nearly killed Kisame who was in base strong enough to tank KB’s lariat and who then went on to absorb nearly all of Gyuki chakra.

Honourable mention goes to WA Sakura. Some people claim she’s otsutsuki level which is psychotic but for the most part people compare her to Tsunade which is a complete joke. Tsunade was cracking rib cage Susanoo’s with the aid of her released 100 healings while Sakura was casually punching small village sized craters into the ground and instantly 1 shorting dozens of Juubi summons sized minions IN BASE.

gunchar

Hmm, can't exactly say for the NBD but good bets usually are:

Sakura, Konan, Sasori, Tsunade, Kakuzu, Mei Terumi and maybe even Kakashi(but that depends).

Ruthless Tsuchikage

Hey if it works it works. Besides isn't that akin to saying ''The Sharingan is only a tool by the talentless'', or ''the tailed beasts are only a tool used by the talentless?''

YonkoDrippy

My list would be

1. Alive Minato - His speed gets downplayed a lot. He can easily blitz most non-god tier characters. Some people think he can’t beat Orochimaru, MS Sasuke or Itachi.

2. Tobirama - Main reason he gets downplayed is cause he “lost” to Kinkaku and Ginkaku. But his feats in the war heavily contradict him being weaker than them.

3. Killer B - There’s some who think he would lose WA Kakashi and they pretend like it takes a long time for him to charge a TBB when it literally only takes him one panel at most.

Top Bottom