Tobi (Madara) - Fastest character ever?

kage_maru

Tobi Fan Boy
This is just a theory after exploring pictures that people drew of him at deviantart.com. I'm referring more to his outfit under the cloak. It has some kinda of hinges to them that hang off him in certain poses. Now I was thinking if these were weights much like Rock Lee wore that super weights on him. After taking them off, Rock Lee Whizzes about the place.

Now the first time we saw Tobi (Madara) was when Sasori died and Tobi went to grab the ring, he missed prolly because he's too fast. The last time we saw Tobi in the manga, he was up against pretty much a team of 8-10 top Konoha ninja's. Narutos attempt to rasengan Tobi in the back failed as Naruto just pretty much phased right through him. Perhaps Tobi used the sharingan to forsee this attack and move out the way real fast and back to his original stance.

so hypotheotically speaking, how fast could Tobi be with the weights off?

What do you guys think?

Maybe. Minato was known for his tremendous speed and teleportation/summoning. However, my take on Tobi's escape from Deidara's explosion is that he was really a Shoten clone; it would explain how he "arrived" in Amegakure soon after and why he had to put on an Akatsuki robe while talking to Pein and Konan.

i personally think hes a zombie. i mean, look what sasuke did to him. he got right back up. it couldnt of been a clone, we saw no poof :uwah

i personally think hes a zombie. i mean, look what sasuke did to him. he got right back up. it couldnt of been a clone, we saw no poof :uwah

Or he could have avoided it exactly the same way he avoided Naruto's Rasengan. Remember, he can go intangible.

there alot of different aspects of speed. hand seal, reflexs, point a to point b speed, quickness, etc

but overall i think minato would best tobi if they compared all of them

i know that he used teleportation but minato was allways said to be fast.

anyways u need speed to get u from point to another fast. if u can use teleportation, ur speed is beyond the regular retrains. because in an instance u travel a set distance, instantly. By moving in means of teleportation ur speed is beyond even the speed of light and thus ur speed is above beyond calculating. so u cant really compare the two speeds

Lol tobi makes sasuke look like nothing.

i think hes the second fastest. right behind minato

Nope, none are faster than Gai.

See, even Itachi's 3 Tomeo Sharingan cannot see him!

ps. I love the Gai in epic places thread in the Park. :p

Back
Top Bottom