Time to leave .

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
True
It gets to be +50° at most times
Have the weather been more moderate last 5-10 years? I live in the north of central Asia and in my city we used to have 10-20 days of 33-42 degrees in summer, same for winter but with a negative sign.
Now we have at most 10 days with 33-38 tops in summer, same for winter but with minus.

Black zetsu

Have the weather been more moderate last 5-10 years? I live in the north of central Asia and in my city we used to have 10-20 days of 33-42 degrees in summer, same for winter but with a negative sign.
Now we have at most 10 days with 33-38 tops in summer, same for winter but with minus.
In Egypt , it became worser than before .. literally

10years ago , the weather was noticably softer even in the deep of summer days

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
In Egypt , it became worser than before .. literally

10years ago , the weather was noticably softer even in the deep of summer days
Wow, sucks. Though I guess you've adapted to it?
I was wondering if the change in weather in my city was a result of the global warming the world is speaking about, but summers being tamer than before would look weird if that's true.
But looking at you example I start wondering again.

Black zetsu

Wow, sucks. Though I guess you've adapted to it?
I was wondering if the change in weather in my city was a result of the global warming the world is speaking about, but summers being tamer than before would look weird if that's true.
But looking at you example I start wondering again.
I used to live in such conditions , yeah..
Extra greenhouse gases in our atmosphere is the reason of the Earth's increase of warm as far as I know

Top Bottom