• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Thread of the Month Contest (Lifestyle Lounge Edition)

Raiden

We are excited to launch the Lifestyle Lounge Thread of the Month Contest!

Here's how it works

-Please use this thread to recommend threads in this section to be nominated.

-Threads that qualify must be made after August 31st, 2021

-To nominate a thread, please post a link here.

-You cannot nominate your own thread.

-On October 1st, I will create a poll that allows people to vote for their favorite thread.

-The top thread will receive sparkles for one month.

Candidate Entires:

Last edited:

wibisana

still newbie
depends. sooner the better i guess since the project will start very soon... my freetime would be before monday, or 10 next days at most. i cant say beyond that

oops i thought this is cooking contest invitation lol

ill try nominate something soon

Raiden

depends. sooner the better i guess since the project will start very soon... my freetime would be before monday, or 10 next days at most. i cant say beyond that

oops i thought this is cooking contest invitation lol

ill try nominate something soon

got it.

wibisana

still newbie
prolly id propose Amol fave dish.
it is been overposted about sharing food pict yes, but i cant refuse to learn new food from other culture o/

Top Bottom