• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

This is the end, beautiful friends!

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
I know I already posted here once but I just wanted to send all my love and respect to you and your family Koko. I wish you were still here with us...but I bet you are smiling down on us all right now. Your life is a testimony to us all and should make us realize that we may not have as long as we think or want.
:kannawave

Bonly Jr.

Went out like an absolute boss. Was joking and happy until the very end, May we all find the courage to look death in the face and embrace it with no regrets as this lady had done before us.

rest up

Zef

Not to be confused with ZefST the Sasuke fan
I'm just now noticing this thread after months, but I want to say farewell regardless.

I've spent a good hour reading through these pages and this thread brought me to tears tbh :cry

The community spirit, and the way everyone here made Koko happy in her final moments is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

R.I.P Koko
:catwave

Halcyonite

I never had the opportunity to speak to you or debate anything with you, but I'd like to pay my respects. I hope you are resting in peace, and are still aware of the support still accumulating for you to this day on this thread.

Also, I shall uphold the Nagato wankery (highly credible wank, but albeit still wank)

Sleep well :kittyhop

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Hey, i know its a little late but I forgot this until now

Too late :(
Even though I was banned at the time I'm glad I saw it, and could weep with everyone else :(

Saw her online that day hence the message and that was the response

Its a weird feeling, knowing that someone was dying and one of the last few things they did was think about us degenerate apes,

Sufex

The Ghost
Im currently losing my father to a horrible disease, this only make me respect you even more koko. Life is cruel and how you faced such a horrible situation with such a wonderful attitude inspires me. I hope you get to meet him in heaven you wonderful angel.

.:<3

Troyse22

Im currently losing my father to a horrible disease, this only make me respect you even more koko. Life is cruel and how you faced such a horrible situation with such a wonderful attitude inspires me. I hope you get to meet him in heaven you wonderful angel.

:BrokenPepe

The Great One

I know that pain man.

Quikdraw7777

I haven't had the pleasure to converse or debate with you, but I am very sorry to hear this. I'm sure you've made your mark here in the Naruto Forums.

Your casual attitude toward the circumstances is very admirable. I wish your family & loved ones the best; I hope they cope with this situation as well.
:handshake

Troyse22

I hope he's doing well btw

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
He passed a month ago mate
I can’t fully relate to how you’re feeling, but my grandpa passed a week ago from cancer. I’m sorry to hear this, and much love for you and your family. I’m sure he’s smiling down on you rn.

Troyse22

I can’t fully relate to how you’re feeling, but my grandpa passed a week ago from cancer. I’m sorry to hear this, and much love for you and your family. I’m sure he’s smiling down on you rn.

It sucks. At most of our ages (late teens, 20s) we're so focused on growing up and figuring ourselves out that we forget that those we love the most are growing older and their time is running out at the same time. I hope one day cancer is just something we pop a pill for and rest off for a few days like a cold. We all know one family member whos effected or was killed by it :lissenpepe:tearspepe:pepecry:BrokenPepe

ThirdRidoku

Major thanks to @ThirdRidoku and @X III for the days long debates and pages and pages of research I had to do, kept my mind off all the bad

Hey there again. Its almost been a year so figured I would take a short break from my work just to leave a note.

Interesting Users like @MaruUchiha @Munboy Dracule O'Brian @Speedyamell and @Edogawa in your absence have inherited your will of fire. "Rinnegan > EMS" they say , " only rinnegan can beat the rinnegan" they say Haha. I'm in a few debates with these guys and I will be responding to them soon when I catch up on the threads I'm backed up on.

But you really should have taught these guys how to properly argue for Nagato , or at least taught them how to revive you like how Madara taught Obito how to revive him, that way you would be back here , living and all, returned to your family/friends irl and all your friends who you had online, and still contributing to the NBD and leading them toward entertaining arguments proving Nagato >>> founders. You are truly missed.

No one has yet defended Nagato in this matchup as well as you did( sorry y'all XD). You , koko , were the first to point out to me why the CST craters and CBT craters logically had to be bigger than VOTE , given that the length of valley of the end would have to be ridiculously big to make up for its only 100 x 100 m depth and width, like big enough that the Naruto earth's diameter would have to be ridiculously big, so big the planet itself would have to be ridiculously huge, so huge that the gravity would be redunkulous, so big that the non -shinobi combatants and animals and such in the Naruto world wouldn't be able to move their muscles or run or jump.

It was an interesting argument that I had to concede on , though you won that battle I still proclaim to have won the war, as there are other ways to show that Founders > Nagato.

Anyways , this year has sucked. I lost my grandmother to COVID-19 a few months ago. Kobe Bryant died. George Floyd was murdered. And then I remembered how almost a year ago now , the NBD lost one of its greatest debaters, you, even if I didnt always agree and we clashed heads , you were still one of my favorite rivals. I learned a lot from reading many of your posts. And you were good at arguing for underrated characters , and I feel people like @Naemlis Orez inherited your will of fire there as well.

Well , that's it for now. I hope you been resting easy so far, wherever you are. Continue to rest easy, just like my late grandmother, you are still in my thoughts !!

@Hayumi @Sufex I am deeply sorry for your losses :blobtears:catsplosion

Mawt

It really has almost been a full year since you made this goodbye letter. Time really flies by...

Rest easy love. :<3

Wow I didn't know this. You posted in the OBD a few times while I was a newbie. We actually chatted back and for it was good times.

Rest in piece. Sorry about the late post.

Parade

Wow I didn't know this. You posted in the OBD a few times while I was a newbie. We actually chatted back and for it was good times.

Rest in piece. Sorry about the late post.
It's never too late to give Koko her due respect she will be missed :catsadfeels

Android

3:16
R.I.P Koko.

I promised I would name my daughter after you but the thing is, I didn't know your real name so I tried to come up with something:

"Kori-Kolin" it starts with Ko in both parts so it some sort of a pun for Koko. This is the best I could come up with lol.

Anyway, I hope you're good up in there. Peace !!

Sufex

The Ghost
Miss you koko and I miss my dad man. Nagato was right. Life is pain.

I just hope they're both resting easy suffering no more

:wellshit

Big Mom

The Sweet Tooth Yonkou
I wasn't around when you were here, but I hope you rest in peace and are out of pain. And I hope that in your final moments you realized just how much you impacted people (going by this thread alone).

Also, anyone who thinks Hiruzen > Hashirama is A+ in my book! :beer

Kawaki 77

Slayer of house bolton
As most know, I'm pretty sick, I decided to leave the hospital recently because I'd rather die in my own home. Dont have more than a day or 2. So I will make this last thread to respond to any NBD questions as best as I can!

Few major things I want to say.
1. Don't feel bad, act as if it's just another thread.
2. Nagato>Founders.
3. Pain arc SM Naruto>Minato
4. Hiruzen>Hashirama
Anything else, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to respond.

Major thanks to @JuicyG for getting me invested in the NBD again.
Major thanks to @WorldsStrongest for keeping me motivated to show up. If not for this guy I probably wouldn't have gotten cemented in the forum.
Major thanks to @IpHr0z3nI for being the first guy to enter a super long debate with me.
Major thanks to @Hi no Ishi for giving me some quality debates to look forward to every day I signed on.
Major thanks to @ThirdRidoku and @X III for the days long debates and pages and pages of research I had to do, kept my mind off all the bad things.
Major thanks to @ShinAkuma for making me dread everytime I saw a "1" notification for the first time. Was fuckin fun.
Major thanks to @Mad Scientist for all the great analytical threads that took several eons to read.
Major thanks to @Grinningfox , @Shazam , @SakuraLover16 , @Sufex , @Zembie and others for making me feel welcome. I appreciate your kindness.
Major thanks to @Hussain and @Bonly for shit talking me, I loved every bit of it, for real, all in good fun.
I would list more but I want to get this out as fast as I can. Thank's to everyone who debated me, made me happier than you know.

And major major major thanks to @Soldierofficial for reporting me for my "troll times". I hope I can finally figure out what I did lolol.
i just started this account 2 weeka ago and i don't even know you. Man this sucks to hear honestly, but u da G.O.A.T bless ya.

White

Brave. This was really brave of you. I didnt expect to find something like this here. But in the words of J man, your home is where other people think of you. Rest in peace.

Top Bottom